PDA

View Full Version : I Find It Hard To Forget Or Forgive

nomorericepleas
31st July 2008, 19:12
I JOINED A WEBSITE MARCH '05 LOOKING FOR FILIPINA. DIDNT HAVE MUCH JOY AND ON THE LAST DAY OF MY MEMBERSHIP, ONE CONTACTED ME. I THOUGHT IT COULD BE FATE. SO I RENEWED MY FEE TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH HER. WE CHATTED MOST DAYS AND USING YM. A MONTH OR TWO AFTER I MET HER, SHE LOST HER JOB IN THE INTERNET CAFE, SO I NEEDED TO START SUPPORTING HER. NOT MUCH BY SOME GUYS STANDARDS, JUST A LITTLE WHEN SHE ASKED. I'D NEVER BEEN ABROAD, BUT I GREW SO FOND OF THIS GIRL I REALLY THOUGHT SHE WAS THE ONE, I GOT A PASSPORT IN JUNE AND BOOKED TO MEET HER IN JAN 06.
SO I GOT THERE AND WE WENT TO HER CITY, CALBAYOG. I STAYED IN A HOTEL FOR 3 WEEKS THERE. THEY HAD NO ROOM AT HOME AND FRANKLY I COULDNT LIVE IN THEIR HOME. IT HAD NO ELECTRIC, NOT MUCH ROOF, RATS RUNNING AROUND THE FLOORS ALL DAY AND OVERHEAD TOO UPSTAIRS. CONSIDERING WE KNEW EACH OTHER ONLINE MANY MONTHS, SHE DIDNT SEEM VERY AFFECTIONATE OR ENTHUSIASTIC WHEN IT CAM TO BEDROOM TALK, AND SHE HAD A BF BEFORE ME SO I KNEW SHE WASNT A VIRGIN. WE MADE LOVE 3 TIMES IN 3 WEEKS IN THE HOTEL. NOT EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED BUT PUT IT DOWN TO HER BEING CAGEY AS WE ONLY JUST MET IN PERSON. MAYBE SHE DIDNT WANT TO COME ACROSS AS EASY. ANYWAY THINGS WENT FINE, WE GOT ON WELL ENOUGH TOGETHER AND SEEMED TO ENJOY EACH OTHERS COMPANY. I TOOK HER AND HER PARENTS TO BOHOL IN THE LAST FEW DAYS OF MY STAY AS THEY NEVER TRAVELLED THERE.
WHEN I GOT HOME TO THE UK, I COULDNT HELP FEELING BAD ABOUT THEIR HOME AND SUGGESTED TO HER I HELP THEM FIND SOMEWHERE BETTER, NOTHING FLASH, JUST RAT FREE AND CLEAN. SHE LOOKED AROUND GAVE ME A FEW OPTIONS AND EVENTUALLY I PAID FOR ONE, ONY 200,000PESO AND I PAID A LITTLE EXTRA FOR FURNITURE ETC.
I ALSO BOUGHT HER A COMPUTER, NOT SURE IF THAT WAS HER IDEA OR MINE. OFCOURSE I HAD TO PAY INTERNET CONNECTIONS ALSO BUT IT MEANT WE COULD CHAT MORE WHEN I WAS HOME. THINGS CARRIED ON AS USUAL CHATTING MOST DAYS UNLESS THERE WAS BAGYO OR BROWNOUT.
I BEGAN GETTING CONCERNED ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF TIMES SHE WAS ASKING FOR BILLS TO BE PAID AND THE AMOUNTS. IN THE PROVINCES, I KNEW BILLS ARE NOT SO BIG, BUT SHE SEEMED TO ASK A LOT. ANYWAY I PAID AS I TRUSTED HER TO BE HONEST WITH ME. WE KEPT CHATTING AND PLANNING MARRIAGE NEXT VISIT DECEMBER 06. BEFORE THAT TIME THEY KEPT ASKING MY HELP FOR VARIOUS BILLS AND ALSO ONE TIME SHE SAID HER PAPA WAS COUGHING BLOOD AND NEEDED TO GO TO CEBU FOR CHECK UP AND MEDICINE . I GOT SUSPICIOUS WHEN SHE ASKED 30,000 FOR THE CHECK UP . IT SEEMED HIGH. JUST RECENTLY I GOT CHECK UPS IN DUMAGUETE FOR 200 BUT I DIDNT KNOW THE COSTS BACK THEN, AND WASNT SURE WHAT HE HAD WRONG, IF ANYTHING. HE SMOKED LIKE A CHIMNEY SO I FELT EVEN MORE MIFFED HAVING TO PAY FOR HIS SELF INFLICTED AILMENTS. I WAS OBVIOUSLY BUYING HIS FAGS TOO. A MONTH OR SO BEFORE I WAS DUE TO GO THERE I TOLD HER I WAS POSTPONING THE WEDDING COS I WASN'T HAPPY WITH THE WAY THINGS WERE GOING. I WAS WORKING MY ASS OFF HERE ALL DAY TO PAY FOR A HOUSE OF LAY-ABOUTS AND GOD KNOWS HOW MANY OTHER HOUSEHOLDS. I SAID LETS DISCUSS THINGS WHEN I GET THERE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
TO CUT A LONG STORY SHORT, I GOT THERE DEC 06. STAYED IN THE HOME I BOUGHT, IN MY OWN ROOM. WHILE I WAS THERE SEEING HOW THEY LIVED I GOT MORE DISILLUSIONED. I'D BEEN TOLD HER MAMA HAD TRIED TO MAKE BUISNESS SELLING FOOD, THATS WHY THE GIRL ASKED ME EXTRA MONEY FOR INGREDIENTS FROM TIME TO TIME. BUT WHEN I WAS THERE I SAW NO-ONE ATTEMPTING TO DO ANY WORK. THEY JUST SIT AROUND LIKE LORDS AND LADIES. HER 2 BROTHERS ALSO. I MANAGED SEX 4 TIMES IN THAT 3 WEEKS, NO BETTER THAN PREVIOUS YEAR REALLY, SHE DIDNT SHOW ANY SIGN OF PASSION, JUST WENT THROUGH THE MOTION OF STRAIGHT SEX, NOTHING MORE, NO EXTRAS AS IT WERE. THEN SHE ROLLED OVER AND WENT TO SLEEP, TALK ABOUT ROLE REVERSAL. ANYWAY WHILE I WAS THERE IN DECEMBER, SHE TOLD ME HER PAPA WOULD LIKE A BOAT TO CATCH FISH. I THOUGHT YESSS, THEY CAN SUPPORT THEMSELVES THEN, SO I BOUGHT IT AND NET AND LAMPS ETC. BAD MOVE, THEY HARDLY CAUGHT ANYTHING AND NOT ENOUGH TO MAKE MUCH TO SELL. I BOUGHT 2 BICYCLES THINKING IT WOULD SAVE MONEY ON TRICYCLE FARES, BUT SHE WAS TOO LAZY TO RIDE IT MOST TIMES UNLESS WE WENT TOGETHER, EVEN THEN SHE SAID HER LEGS ACHED. MY LAST DAY ARRIVED, HER PAPA APPROACHED ME, HINTING THEY HAD A PLAN TO REBUILD THE BEACH SIDE OF THE HOUSE, AND MAKE A NEW ROOM THAT WOULD BE FOR ME. I NODDED AND ASKED HIM TO SEND ME THE PLANS. BUT I THOUGHT THEY SHOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT THEY HAD. OBVIOUSLY NOT, THEY WANTED THAT BIT EXTRA OUT OF ME.
I WENT TO CEBU TO GET THE PLANE HOME WITH HER AND HER MAMA. I WAS DUE TO FLY XMAS DAY. HAD A NICE NIGHT WITH THEM XMAS EVE. XMAS DAY MY GF GOT MOODY COS I WANTED TO BUY WATER AS MY PEE WAS BROWN AND I FELT TERRIBLY DEHYDRATED. WE WERE WALKING AROUND TO FIND A LARGE BOTTLE, SHE GOT FRUMPY COS WE FOUND SMALL AND I SAID I NEEDED MORE I'M ALMOST DEAD, AND WALKING THE STREETS ON A BOILING DAY WASNT HELPING. SHE MOOCHED OFF TO THE HOTEL WITHOUT ME. I HAD TO GO BACK AND BUY ALL THE SMALL BOTTLES OF WATER I COULD FIND AND SOME BREAD. I GOT TO THE HOTEL ROOM, SHE WAS NOT TALKING TO ME, HER MAMA TOO. THEY JUST SAT THERE IGNORING ME. I OFFERED THEM WATER AND BREAD, THEY TOOK IT BUT SAID NOTHING. I WAS IN A RAGE, I WANTED TO SHOWER AND JUST LEAVE. I SAT THERE AGES WITH NO-ONE SPEAKING TO ME WHEN I ASKED A QUESTION. I GOT A SHOWER AND WHEN I CAME OUT THEY SAID LETS WAIT DOWNSTAIRS FOR THE TAXI TO THE AIRPORT, AS ITS COOLER. SO WE WENT DOWNSTAIRS AND SAT IN SILENCE AGAIN. I FINALLY SNAPPED, I GRABBED MY BAG, THANKED HER MOTHER FOR LETTING ME STAY IN THE HOME 3 WEEKS, AND SAID BYE TO THE GIRL. SHE ASKED IF I WAS GOING ALONE TO THE AIRPORT AND I SAID OFCOURSE AS NO-ONE WAS TALKING TO ME. I WALKED OUT AND HAILED A CAB.IT WASNT A GREAT XMAS DAY
I DID A LOT OF THINKING AT HOME IN THE UK. THINGS NEVER REALLY PICKED UP, AND I WASNT TOO KEEN ON CARRYING ON THE WAY THEY ACTED TO ME. I FELT SHE WASNT FIGHTING TO KEEP ME EITHER. IN THE END I TOLD HER, SELL ALL THE THINGS I LEFT BEHIND THERE, COS I WASNT SUPPORTING THEM AGAIN, WE WERE THROUGH.
A MONTH LATER I GOT NEW GF. WHILE I WAS VISITTING HER IN SEPT, WE LOOKED AT MY EX'S PROFILE IN FRIENDSTER, SHE WAS PICTURED WITH A KID, HER OWN SHE SAID. I DID THE MATHS. SOMETHING DIDNT ADD UP UNLESS IT WAS MY KID AND EVEN THEN THE MATHS WERE TIGHT. TIME PASSED, I NEVER HAD MUCH CONTACT WITH MY EX,I DIDNT NEED TO AS I HAD A LOVING AFFECTIONATE NEW GF. I DID FROM TIME TO TIME ASK MY EX HOW SHE WAS IN OFFLINE MESSAGES. SHE'D REPLY OK OR SOMETHING BASIC. JUST MORE RECENTLY I WAS ONLINE AND SHE PAGED ME. I ASKED HER OUTRIGHT, "GIVE ME THE TRUTH ABOUT THAT KID". SHE TOLD ME AT THE TIME I WENT THERE DEC06, SHE WAS ALREADY PREGNANT FROM A JAPANESE GUY SHE MET ONLINE, SHE SAID IN JUNE. IT COULD BE 05 OR 06 IM NOT SURE, BUT SHE SAID IT WAS WHEN SHE HAD WORK, SO 05 IS MORE LIKELY. SHE MUST HAVE BEEN CHATTING TO THE GUY MOST OF THE TIME I KNEW HER AND ALL THE TIME I WAS SUPPORTING HER. I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES THEY MET, BUT IT SEEMS THEY MUST HAVE SLEPT TOGETHER DURING THE AUGUST 06, AT A TIME WHEN WE WERE STILL TALKING MARRIAGE AND SHE KNEW I WOULD BE ARRIVING DECEMBER . I NEVER IMAGINED SHE COULD DO THAT TO ME AFTER ALL I GAVE THEM. THE SACRIFICE OF GOING THERE 2 TIMES AND ALL THE HELP AND SUPPORT. ALL THE KINDNESS I SHOWED THEM. SHE WAS UP TO THIS FOR MONTHS IF NOT YEARS. THE FAMILY MUST HAVE KNOWN. I'M SURE AT LEAST HER MOM WOULD HAVE KNOWN SHE WAS PREGNANT WHEN I WAS THERE. I NEVER HAD A CLUE. THEY JUST LET ME GO THERE SO I WOULD KEEP PAYING SUPPORT, AND MAYBE BUY THEM THE BOAT AND WHATEVER ELSE THEY COULD GET BEFORE I FOUND OUT THE TRUTH, OR MAYBE THEY WOULD HAVE CLAIMED IT WAS MINE IF WE HADNT SPLIT FIRST. I DONT REALLY CARE NOW BUT SOMEHOW I STILL FEEL SO ANGRY ABOUT THEM. A CHATMATE CONTACTED MY EX TO ASK WHY SHE DID THAT TO ME. SHE WAS TOLD " IT'S JUST MY STYLE". HMM STYLE? WHERE'S THE STYLE THERE? IN CHEATING YOUR FIANCEE FOR MONTHS, NOT ONLY FOR MONEY BUT WITH SOME OTHER FOREIGN GUY. SO MANY FILIPINA SYMPATHISE WITH MY STORY, THEY ARE SHOCKED AND ASHAMED. I JUST FEEL ANGRY AND FIND IT HARD TO LET IT GO WITHOUT FINDING SOME WAY TO HURT HER. I HATE TO SEE CRIMINALS WALK AWAY. I LIKE BRONSON GETTING THE BADDY IN DEATH WISH, I LOVE IT WHEN DIRTY HARRY GETS HIS MAN. I DON'T LIKE CHEATS AND I THINK THEY DESERVE ALL THEY GET IN RETURN. I CAN'T THINK OF A WAY TO GET EVEN A LITTLE EVEN. GIRLS TELL ME GOD WILL GET EVEN FOR ME, BUT I'M NOT RELIGIOUS, I PREFER TO DO THE JOB MYSELF IN SOME WAY. I'VE TRIED NAMING AND SHAMING HER AND HER FAMILY, IT'S ALL I CAN DO, BUT I'M NOT SURE THEY'D CARE. HER NAME IS MILLICENT ANN ORTIZ. OF CALBAYOG SAMAR. YOU CAN SEE HER IN FRIENDSTER. SHE REMOVED HER PICTURES FROM VIEW TO HIDE HER FACE AND PUT HER KIDS PIC THERE INSTEAD, NICE MOVE TO SHIELD BEHIND A KID HUH? ANYWAY I OPENED A NEW PROFILE IN HER NAME AND HOPE EVERYONE IN CALBAYOG WILL GET TO SEE IT SOMEDAY SO THEY KNOW WHAT THAT FAMILY ARE LIKE. MAYBE SOMEPEOPLE THINK I'M BEING PETTY OVER A FEW QUID, BUT ITS NOT THE MONEY, IT'S THE PRINCIPLE OF HER DELIBERATELY CHEATING. I'M NOT THE FIRST TO BE DONE OVER LIKE A KIPPER, I WONT BE THE LAST. CHATMATES TOLD ME BE THANKFUL I GOT RID OF THAT FAMILY WHEN I DID. I AM, COS MY NEW FIANCEE IS DIFFERENT CLASS TO HER IN EVERY WAY. MORE LOVING, SEXY, AFFECTIONATE AND VERY VERY HONEST. BUT I CANT STOP LOOKING FOR THAT LAST WAY OF GETTING THEM BACK, JUST ENOUGH TO NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITHOUT ANY SCARS. IF I KNEW A WITCH DOCTOR I'D PUT A CURSE ON THEM I'M REALLY SO WOUND UP. I KNOW I'M ONLY HURTING MYSELF WHILE THEY DONT GIVE 2 :censored:THEY SEE THEMSELVES AS WINNERS HAVING FOOLED A WHITE GUY. WELL SOME WHITE GUYS LIKE TO FIGHT BACK. IF ONLY I COULD. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY LONNGGGGGGGGGG STORY. PLEASE BE CAREFUL GUYS. DON'T OFFER HELP TOO READILY AND BE SUSPICIOUS OF PEOPLE WHO ASK IT ALSO. WOEMN TELL ME IF A GIRL REALLY LOVES YOU, SHE WILL NOT ASK ANY MONEY OR MATERIAL THINGS. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT, BUT BEAR IT IN MIND:Help1:

[EDITED by ADMIN: Please do not circumvent the swear filter, use smilies]

kimmi
31st July 2008, 19:31
sorry for what had happened to u, but i wish u all the best and hope u find the girl for u..:)

p.s would u mind next time pls post in paragraphs and not in capital letters??thanks..Goodluck...:)

KeithD
31st July 2008, 19:34
Odds on most folk won't read it in that format :rolleyes:

IanB
31st July 2008, 19:38
Odds on most folk won't read it in that format

WHATS WRONG WITH THE FORMAT???? OH, I SEE.

kimmi
31st July 2008, 19:39

:omg::omg::doh:doh:doh:Rasp:

pennybarry
31st July 2008, 19:45

In the Philippines, if we typed in all capital letters, we feel the one who made it was full of hatred and was shouting out loud! :action-smiley-081:
Sorry guy! you don't need to be that generous while looking for a nice lady. Some ladies are too wise and will just use you until your pocket is drained!

nomorericepleas
31st July 2008, 19:57
sorry for what had happened to u, but i wish u all the best and hope u find the girl for u..:)

p.s would u mind next time pls post in paragraphs and not in capital letters??thanks..Goodluck...:)

thanks, think i have found the one.
ooops sori, didnt realise i even had the caps on i was too angry writing.

nomorericepleas
31st July 2008, 20:01
In the Philippines, if we typed in all capital letters, we feel the one who made it was full of hatred and was shouting out loud! :action-smiley-081:
Sorry guy! you don't need to be that generous while looking for a nice lady. Some ladies are too wise and will just use you until your pocket is drained!

well yes i was full of hatred, so maybe that explains something. Anyway i got it off my chest at least. for too wise read too greedy i think you mean.:Brick:

keithAngel
31st July 2008, 20:23
There you go:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
31st July 2008, 20:45
Keith angel Mr admin should put you forward for an OBE for services to Phill uk forumers

misscarie
31st July 2008, 20:49
I'm sorry to hear ur story...Glad you've found ur new gf...i hope she is the last...Goodluck!

keithAngel
31st July 2008, 20:54
Keith angel Mr admin should put you forward for an OBE for services to Phill uk forumers

hmm its disapeared:Erm:

maria_and_matt
31st July 2008, 21:26
i am sorry to hear about what happened to you... at least now you have learnt some sort of lesson, never trust anybody that easy. when it does not feel right then its probably not. i met my husband here in the uk about 9 years ago now, i have been divorced for about 2 years when i met him.. i have never asked him for anything, but he is a kind man and offered to help my family out, but when i noticed that my family was not doing anythin anymore and just sat around waiting for my husbands money every month i told my husband to stop helping out! my husband works for his money and i do not see why my family should just totally rely on my husband for support.

i hope things work out for you and new fiance. i better stop now cz any minute now i'm gonna have to type in capitals hahahaha.. goodluck and get that anger out of your heart start fresh and be happy...

KeithD
31st July 2008, 21:28
:omg:

You do know the forum has a bot that checks for similarity in quotes over a certain length and remove them? No!!! You do now :rolleyes:

keithAngel
31st July 2008, 21:31
:omg:

You do know the forum has a bot that checks for similarity in quotes over a certain length and remove them? No!!! You do now :rolleyes:

Noted

keithAngel
31st July 2008, 21:34
I JOINED A WEBSITE MARCH '05 LOOKING FOR FILIPINA. DIDNT HAVE MUCH JOY AND ON THE LAST DAY OF MY MEMBERSHIP, ONE CONTACTED ME. I THOUGHT IT COULD BE FATE. SO I RENEWED MY FEE TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH HER.

WE CHATTED MOST DAYS AND USING YM. A MONTH OR TWO AFTER I MET HER, SHE LOST HER JOB IN THE INTERNET CAFE, SO I NEEDED TO START SUPPORTING HER. NOT MUCH BY SOME GUYS STANDARDS, JUST A LITTLE WHEN SHE ASKED.

I'D NEVER BEEN ABROAD, BUT I GREW SO FOND OF THIS GIRL I REALLY THOUGHT SHE WAS THE ONE, I GOT A PASSPORT IN JUNE AND BOOKED TO MEET HER IN JAN 06.

SO I GOT THERE AND WE WENT TO HER CITY, CALBAYOG. I STAYED IN A HOTEL FOR 3 WEEKS THERE. THEY HAD NO ROOM AT HOME AND FRANKLY I COULDNT LIVE IN THEIR HOME.

IT HAD NO ELECTRIC, NOT MUCH ROOF, RATS RUNNING AROUND THE FLOORS ALL DAY AND OVERHEAD TOO UPSTAIRS. CONSIDERING WE KNEW EACH OTHER ONLINE MANY MONTHS,

SHE DIDNT SEEM VERY AFFECTIONATE OR ENTHUSIASTIC WHEN IT CAM TO BEDROOM TALK, AND SHE HAD A BF BEFORE ME SO I KNEW SHE WASNT A VIRGIN. WE MADE LOVE 3 TIMES IN 3 WEEKS IN THE HOTEL. NOT EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED BUT PUT IT DOWN TO HER BEING CAGEY AS WE ONLY JUST MET IN PERSON. MAYBE SHE DIDNT WANT TO COME ACROSS AS EASY.

:D being persistent

keithAngel
31st July 2008, 21:36
ANYWAY THINGS WENT FINE, WE GOT ON WELL ENOUGH TOGETHER AND SEEMED TO ENJOY EACH OTHERS COMPANY. I TOOK HER AND HER PARENTS TO BOHOL IN THE LAST FEW DAYS OF MY STAY AS THEY NEVER TRAVELLED THERE.

WHEN I GOT HOME TO THE UK, I COULDNT HELP FEELING BAD ABOUT THEIR HOME AND SUGGESTED TO HER I HELP THEM FIND SOMEWHERE BETTER, NOTHING FLASH, JUST RAT FREE AND CLEAN. SHE LOOKED AROUND GAVE ME A FEW OPTIONS AND EVENTUALLY I PAID FOR ONE, ONY 200,000PESO AND I PAID A LITTLE EXTRA FOR FURNITURE ETC.

I ALSO BOUGHT HER A COMPUTER, NOT SURE IF THAT WAS HER IDEA OR MINE. OFCOURSE I HAD TO PAY INTERNET CONNECTIONS ALSO BUT IT MEANT WE COULD CHAT MORE WHEN I WAS HOME. THINGS CARRIED ON AS USUAL CHATTING MOST DAYS UNLESS THERE WAS BAGYO OR BROWNOUT.

I BEGAN GETTING CONCERNED ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF TIMES SHE WAS ASKING FOR BILLS TO BE PAID AND THE AMOUNTS. IN THE PROVINCES, I KNEW BILLS ARE NOT SO BIG, BUT SHE SEEMED TO ASK A LOT. ANYWAY I PAID AS I TRUSTED HER TO BE HONEST WITH ME.

WE KEPT CHATTING AND PLANNING MARRIAGE NEXT VISIT DECEMBER 06. BEFORE THAT TIME THEY KEPT ASKING MY HELP FOR VARIOUS BILLS AND ALSO ONE TIME SHE SAID HER PAPA WAS COUGHING BLOOD AND NEEDED TO GO TO CEBU FOR CHECK UP AND MEDICINE . I GOT SUSPICIOUS WHEN SHE ASKED 30,000 FOR THE CHECK UP .

I

hope this works:Cuckoo:

keithAngel
31st July 2008, 21:39
. IT SEEMED HIGH. JUST RECENTLY I GOT CHECK UPS IN DUMAGUETE FOR 200 BUT I DIDNT KNOW THE COSTS BACK THEN, AND WASNT SURE WHAT HE HAD WRONG,

IF ANYTHING. HE SMOKED LIKE A CHIMNEY SO I FELT EVEN MORE MIFFED HAVING TO PAY FOR HIS SELF INFLICTED AILMENTS. I WAS OBVIOUSLY BUYING HIS FAGS TOO.

A MONTH OR SO BEFORE I WAS DUE TO GO THERE I TOLD HER I WAS POSTPONING THE WEDDING COS I WASN'T HAPPY WITH THE WAY THINGS WERE GOING. I WAS WORKING MY ASS OFF HERE ALL DAY TO PAY FOR A HOUSE OF LAY-ABOUTS AND GOD KNOWS HOW MANY OTHER HOUSEHOLDS. I SAID LETS DISCUSS THINGS WHEN I GET THERE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

TO CUT A LONG STORY SHORT, I GOT THERE DEC 06. STAYED IN THE HOME I BOUGHT, IN MY OWN ROOM. WHILE I WAS THERE SEEING HOW THEY LIVED I GOT MORE DISILLUSIONED.

I'D BEEN TOLD HER MAMA HAD TRIED TO MAKE BUISNESS SELLING FOOD, THATS WHY THE GIRL ASKED ME EXTRA MONEY FOR INGREDIENTS FROM TIME TO TIME. BUT WHEN I WAS THERE I SAW NO-ONE ATTEMPTING TO DO ANY WORK. THEY JUST SIT AROUND LIKE LORDS AND LADIES. HER 2 BROTHERS ALSO. I MANAGED SEX 4 TIMES IN THAT 3 WEEKS, NO BETTER THAN PREVIOUS YEAR REALLY,

SHE DIDNT SHOW ANY SIGN OF PASSION, JUST WENT THROUGH THE MOTION OF STRAIGHT SEX, NOTHING MORE, NO EXTRAS AS IT WERE. THEN SHE ROLLED OVER AND WENT TO SLEEP, TALK ABOUT ROLE REVERSAL. ANYWAY WHILE I WAS THERE IN DECEMBER, SHE TOLD ME HER PAPA WOULD LIKE A BOAT TO CATCH FISH. I THOUGHT YESSS, THEY CAN SUPPORT THEMSELVES THEN, SO I BOUGHT IT AND NET AND LAMPS ETC.

BAD MOVE, THEY HARDLY CAUGHT ANYTHING AND NOT ENOUGH TO MAKE MUCH TO SELL. I BOUGHT 2 BICYCLES THINKING IT WOULD SAVE MONEY ON TRICYCLE FARES, BUT SHE WAS TOO LAZY TO RIDE IT MOST TIMES UNLESS WE WENT TOGETHER, EVEN THEN SHE SAID HER LEGS ACHED. MY LAST DAY ARRIVED, HER PAPA APPROACHED ME, HINTING THEY HAD A PLAN TO REBUILD THE BEACH SIDE OF THE HOUSE, AND MAKE A NEW ROOM THAT WOULD BE FOR ME.

I NODDED AND ASKED HIM TO SEND ME THE PLANS. BUT I THOUGHT THEY SHOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT THEY HAD. OBVIOUSLY NOT, THEY WANTED THAT BIT EXTRA OUT OF ME.

I

:bigcry:

keithAngel
31st July 2008, 21:45
I WENT TO CEBU TO GET THE PLANE HOME WITH HER AND HER MAMA. I WAS DUE TO FLY XMAS DAY. HAD A NICE NIGHT WITH THEM XMAS EVE. XMAS DAY MY GF GOT MOODY COS I WANTED TO BUY WATER AS MY PEE WAS BROWN AND I FELT TERRIBLY DEHYDRATED.

WE WERE WALKING AROUND TO FIND A LARGE BOTTLE, SHE GOT FRUMPY COS WE FOUND SMALL AND I SAID I NEEDED MORE I'M ALMOST DEAD, AND WALKING THE STREETS ON A BOILING DAY WASNT HELPING. SHE MOOCHED OFF TO THE HOTEL WITHOUT ME.

I HAD TO GO BACK AND BUY ALL THE SMALL BOTTLES OF WATER I COULD FIND AND SOME BREAD. I GOT TO THE HOTEL ROOM, SHE WAS NOT TALKING TO ME, HER MAMA TOO. THEY JUST SAT THERE IGNORING ME.

I OFFERED THEM WATER AND BREAD, THEY TOOK IT BUT SAID NOTHING. I WAS IN A RAGE, I WANTED TO SHOWER AND JUST LEAVE. I SAT THERE AGES WITH NO-ONE SPEAKING TO ME WHEN I ASKED A QUESTION. I GOT A SHOWER AND WHEN I CAME OUT THEY SAID LETS WAIT DOWNSTAIRS FOR THE TAXI TO THE AIRPORT, AS ITS COOLER.

SO WE WENT DOWNSTAIRS AND SAT IN SILENCE AGAIN. I FINALLY SNAPPED, I GRABBED MY BAG, THANKED HER MOTHER FOR LETTING ME STAY IN THE HOME 3 WEEKS, AND SAID BYE TO THE GIRL. SHE ASKED IF I WAS GOING ALONE TO THE AIRPORT AND I SAID OFCOURSE AS NO-ONE WAS TALKING TO ME.

I WALKED OUT AND HAILED A CAB.IT WASNT A GREAT XMAS DAY
I DID A LOT OF THINKING AT HOME IN THE UK. THINGS NEVER REALLY PICKED UP, AND I WASNT TOO KEEN ON CARRYING ON THE WAY THEY ACTED TO ME. I FELT SHE WASNT FIGHTING TO KEEP ME EITHER. IN THE END I TOLD HER, SELL ALL THE THINGS I LEFT BEHIND THERE, COS I WASNT SUPPORTING THEM AGAIN, WE WERE THROUGH.

A MONTH LATER I GOT NEW GF. WHILE I WAS VISITTING HER IN SEPT, WE LOOKED AT MY EX'S PROFILE IN FRIENDSTER, SHE WAS PICTURED WITH A KID, HER OWN SHE SAID. I DID THE MATHS. SOMETHING DIDNT ADD UP UNLESS IT WAS MY KID AND EVEN THEN THE MATHS WERE TIGHT. TIME PASSED,

I NEVER HAD MUCH CONTACT WITH MY EX,I DIDNT NEED TO AS I HAD A LOVING AFFECTIONATE NEW GF. I DID FROM TIME TO TIME ASK MY EX HOW SHE WAS IN OFFLINE MESSAGES. SHE'D REPLY OK OR SOMETHING BASIC.

JUST MORE RECENTLY I WAS ONLINE AND SHE PAGED ME. I ASKED HER OUTRIGHT, "GIVE ME THE TRUTH ABOUT THAT KID". SHE TOLD ME AT THE TIME I WENT THERE DEC06, SHE WAS ALREADY PREGNANT FROM A JAPANESE GUY SHE MET ONLINE, SHE SAID IN JUNE. IT COULD BE 05 OR 06 IM NOT SURE, BUT SHE SAID IT WAS WHEN SHE HAD WORK, SO 05 IS MORE LIKELY.

:Help1:

keithAngel
31st July 2008, 21:48
SHE MUST HAVE BEEN CHATTING TO THE GUY MOST OF THE TIME I KNEW HER AND ALL THE TIME I WAS SUPPORTING HER.

I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES THEY MET, BUT IT SEEMS THEY MUST HAVE SLEPT TOGETHER DURING THE AUGUST 06, AT A TIME WHEN WE WERE STILL TALKING MARRIAGE AND SHE KNEW I WOULD BE ARRIVING DECEMBER .

I NEVER IMAGINED SHE COULD DO THAT TO ME AFTER ALL I GAVE THEM. THE SACRIFICE OF GOING THERE 2 TIMES AND ALL THE HELP AND SUPPORT. ALL THE KINDNESS I SHOWED THEM. SHE WAS UP TO THIS FOR MONTHS IF NOT YEARS. THE FAMILY MUST HAVE KNOWN. I'M SURE AT LEAST HER MOM WOULD HAVE KNOWN SHE WAS PREGNANT WHEN I WAS THERE.

I NEVER HAD A CLUE. THEY JUST LET ME GO THERE SO I WOULD KEEP PAYING SUPPORT, AND MAYBE BUY THEM THE BOAT AND WHATEVER ELSE THEY COULD GET BEFORE I FOUND OUT THE TRUTH, OR MAYBE THEY WOULD HAVE CLAIMED IT WAS MINE IF WE HADNT SPLIT FIRST. I DONT REALLY CARE NOW BUT SOMEHOW I STILL FEEL SO ANGRY ABOUT THEM.

A CHATMATE CONTACTED MY EX TO ASK WHY SHE DID THAT TO ME. SHE WAS TOLD " IT'S JUST MY STYLE". HMM STYLE? WHERE'S THE STYLE THERE? IN CHEATING YOUR FIANCEE FOR MONTHS, NOT ONLY FOR MONEY BUT WITH SOME OTHER FOREIGN GUY. SO MANY FILIPINA SYMPATHISE WITH MY STORY,

THEY ARE SHOCKED AND ASHAMED. I JUST FEEL ANGRY AND FIND IT HARD TO LET IT GO WITHOUT FINDING SOME WAY TO HURT HER. I HATE TO SEE CRIMINALS WALK AWAY. I LIKE BRONSON GETTING THE BADDY IN DEATH WISH, I LOVE IT WHEN DIRTY HARRY GETS HIS MAN. I DON'T LIKE CHEATS AND I THINK THEY DESERVE ALL THEY GET IN RETURN. I CAN'T THINK OF A WAY TO GET EVEN A LITTLE EVEN.

GIRLS TELL ME GOD WILL GET EVEN FOR ME, BUT I'M NOT RELIGIOUS, I PREFER TO DO THE JOB MYSELF IN SOME WAY. I'VE TRIED NAMING AND SHAMING HER AND HER FAMILY, IT'S ALL I CAN DO, BUT I'M NOT SURE THEY'D CARE. HER NAME IS MILLICENT ANN ORTIZ. OF CALBAYOG SAMAR. YOU CAN SEE HER IN FRIENDSTER. SHE REMOVED HER PICTURES FROM VIEW TO HIDE HER FACE AND PUT HER KIDS PIC THERE INSTEAD,

NICE MOVE TO SHIELD BEHIND A KID HUH? ANYWAY I OPENED A NEW PROFILE IN HER NAME AND HOPE EVERYONE IN CALBAYOG WILL GET TO SEE IT SOMEDAY SO THEY KNOW WHAT THAT FAMILY ARE LIKE. MAYBE SOMEPEOPLE THINK I'M BEING PETTY OVER A FEW QUID, BUT ITS NOT THE MONEY, IT'S THE PRINCIPLE OF HER DELIBERATELY CHEATING.

I'M NOT THE FIRST TO BE DONE OVER LIKE A KIPPER, I WONT BE THE LAST. CHATMATES TOLD ME BE THANKFUL I GOT RID OF THAT FAMILY WHEN I DID. I AM, COS MY NEW FIANCEE IS DIFFERENT CLASS TO HER IN EVERY WAY. MORE LOVING, SEXY, AFFECTIONATE AND VERY VERY HONEST.

BUT I CANT STOP LOOKING FOR THAT LAST WAY OF GETTING THEM BACK, JUST ENOUGH TO NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITHOUT ANY SCARS. IF I KNEW A WITCH DOCTOR I'D PUT A CURSE ON THEM I'M REALLY SO WOUND UP. I KNOW I'M ONLY HURTING MYSELF WHILE THEY DONT GIVE 2 :censored:THEY SEE THEMSELVES AS WINNERS HAVING FOOLED A WHITE GUY. WELL SOME WHITE GUYS LIKE TO FIGHT BACK. IF ONLY I COULD.

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY LONNGGGGGGGGGG STORY. PLEASE BE CAREFUL GUYS. DON'T OFFER HELP TOO READILY AND BE SUSPICIOUS OF PEOPLE WHO ASK IT ALSO. WOEMN TELL ME IF A GIRL REALLY LOVES YOU, SHE WILL NOT ASK ANY MONEY OR MATERIAL THINGS. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT, BUT BEAR IT IN MIND:Help1:

:CompBuster:

KeithD
31st July 2008, 21:55
Did I mention if you put ** at the front the bot will ignore it? :Erm: :rolleyes: :icon_lol:

nomorericepleas
31st July 2008, 22:00
i am sorry to hear about what happened to you... at least now you have learnt some sort of lesson, never trust anybody that easy. when it does not feel right then its probably not. i met my husband here in the uk about 9 years ago now, i have been divorced for about 2 years when i met him.. i have never asked him for anything, but he is a kind man and offered to help my family out, but when i noticed that my family was not doing anythin anymore and just sat around waiting for my husbands money every month i told my husband to stop helping out! my husband works for his money and i do not see why my family should just totally rely on my husband for support.

i hope things work out for you and new fiance. i better stop now cz any minute now i'm gonna have to type in capitals hahahaha.. goodluck and get that anger out of your heart start fresh and be happy...

every time i go over there i learn some lesson or other. i know i should really have considered getting out of that situation earlier, but with a first relationship with a filipina, i wasn't sure exactly what was expected of me. I didnt want to appear unfriendly or tight fisted to her or her family.

I saw some guys here get called tight for not giving enough monthly support to a fiancee. I still don't know what is too much to offer and whats being tight. I'll lean towards being tight in future:cwm3:

keithAngel
31st July 2008, 22:03
every time i go over there i learn some lesson or other. i know i should really have considered getting out of that situation earlier, but with a first relationship with a filipina, i wasn't sure exactly what was expected of me. I didnt want to appear unfriendly or tight fisted to her or her family.

I saw some guys here get called tight for not giving enough monthly support to a fiancee. I still don't know what is too much to offer and whats being tight. I'll lean towards being tight in future:cwm3:

nice paragraphs nomore:xxgrinning--00xx3:

maria_and_matt
31st July 2008, 22:05

better to be tight than broke ... get to learn to know the girl first before you help, you are a kind man but you also have to be wise! it would be different if you were married to her and you decided to help out, but bf/gf relationship i dont think you really are expected to help out financially.. how are things with you now?

trina
31st July 2008, 22:57
Oh my....:doh:doh:doh well at the end you've found the one right for you...who can love you back the way you do...good luck...and just forget her...BEing with you ex is BIG MISTAKE

russ01539
1st August 2008, 01:00

IT SEEMS YOU HAD 99 PROBLEMS AND THE BITCH WAS DEFINATELY ALL 99 OF THEM. I FEEL BAD FOR YOU SON.

I got called 'stingy' by my family because I didn't send enough when I was engaged and my now wife was still in PI, but myresponse was ' well you did ok for yourselves before I came along, so be grateful for any extra you get'.

They don't call me stingy any more, because I and my wife are the only ones now supporting them, and the consequences of upsetting me by calling me stingy have been made clear to them. They accept what they have now, and I make sure they live a comfortable life, and yes there is now only one 'hanger onerer' who is still too lazy to go and find a job to put their share on the table like the rest of us. The have learned the British ethic of hard work now, and they are happy for learning it because as I say they all feel worthy because they bring money onto the table like me and this makes them important in family decisions.

PS. This took two years to get where we are and lots of tampos.

PPS. I wish you all the best of luck with your new gf, she sounds like a lovely lady.

PPPS - 5 years of visiting PI and I still learn new things, its what makes the place so intriguing.

PPPPS - Ever tried dressing down, rubbin a little dust thru your hair then going to your local SM mall to beg ? try it, its surprising how may filipinas will give you something.

PPPPPPS - I am sure everyone who read your first post is thinking you should just move on and forget your bad experience. That woman makes every good filipina experience you have feel better than it would otherwise, thats your revenge matey.

nomorericepleas
8th August 2008, 10:50
better to be tight than broke ... get to learn to know the girl first before you help, you are a kind man but you also have to be wise! it would be different if you were married to her and you decided to help out, but bf/gf relationship i dont think you really are expected to help out financially.. how are things with you now?

things are just plodding on, i had some big fights with my latest fiancee cos she's highly strung. she had a bad past herself and she's very worried about people. she lacks trust and also has developed some kind of attitude that means i have to give her attention most of the day. If i don't i get the silent treatment or some smart comments .

we are both down today cos her visit visa was rejected. Her annulment is also dragging on with hearing after hearing, and i don't actually know the purpose of these hearings. It just seems to be a waste of money and time. It certainly wastes my money having to send my fiancee to Manila to attend.

I just want things to get settled into some routine. Maybe now her visa was rejected she can just set up a buisness and wait for me arriving in december, then we'll try the visa again, maybe after marriage. I'm not sure why her being married to me will guarantee her going home again though, but it might help.

keithAngel
8th August 2008, 13:03
It just seems to be a waste of money and time. It certainly wastes my money having to send my fiancee to Manila to attend.

Attend what? How many times and from were?

joroco
8th August 2008, 14:00
In some ways my own story is similar. Met girlfriend on internet, visited a few weeks later, saw how poor her family were, offered financial assistance. Then, after I returned my gf (now wife) asked for 100,000 pesos so papa could buy a multi-cab, and told me it costs 150,000. So I did, but he has been able to work ever since. He later told me he paid 90,000 for it!!
Likewise, bought a house, and have been paying the bills ever since, about 3,000 a month, plus another 7,000 to live on. But that is only the theory because every month there has been a problem, the cost of rice has doubled, the cost of fuel has risen by 40%, and so and so on.
I dare say many other foreigners have similar stories. It's not cheap, but the best advice is to avoid girls who continually ask for money right from the start of a relationship. I blocked half a dozen of them on the internet before I met Cristina. Most of us are willing to spend money not just on our partner, but the family too. But we all have different financial circumstances, and the family has to understand that. Too many filipinos see the West as a pot of honey where we are all rich, like the people they see in movies etc. Many fail to appreciate the cost of living in the UK. For example, many rent plots for a few hundred pesos a month and build their own house, while here, my mortgage is over 100,000 pesos a month.

I think as long as you let them know where you stand they will listen and understand.

By the way, I almost forgot to mention, Cristina has her visa at last!! She got a call from the embassy and sent her passport there two weeks ago. They were going to send it back by courier, but last time that happened (with the visa refusal), it took so long it made us late for her appeal. So she flew this week to Manila to collect it along with her CFO stamp (UK acclimatisation course). And she will be here on the 22nd August. So we're both happy as larry right now!

IainBusby
8th August 2008, 16:09
In some ways my own story is similar. Met girlfriend on internet, visited a few weeks later, saw how poor her family were, offered financial assistance. Then, after I returned my gf (now wife) asked for 100,000 pesos so papa could buy a multi-cab, and told me it costs 150,000. So I did, but he has been able to work ever since. He later told me he paid 90,000 for it!!
Likewise, bought a house, and have been paying the bills ever since, about 3,000 a month, plus another 7,000 to live on. But that is only the theory because every month there has been a problem, the cost of rice has doubled, the cost of fuel has risen by 40%, and so and so on.
I dare say many other foreigners have similar stories. It's not cheap, but the best advice is to avoid girls who continually ask for money right from the start of a relationship. I blocked half a dozen of them on the internet before I met Cristina. Most of us are willing to spend money not just on our partner, but the family too. But we all have different financial circumstances, and the family has to understand that. Too many filipinos see the West as a pot of honey where we are all rich, like the people they see in movies etc. Many fail to appreciate the cost of living in the UK. For example, many rent plots for a few hundred pesos a month and build their own house, while here, my mortgage is over 100,000 pesos a month.

I think as long as you let them know where you stand they will listen and understand.

By the way, I almost forgot to mention, Cristina has her visa at last!! She got a call from the embassy and sent her passport there two weeks ago. They were going to send it back by courier, but last time that happened (with the visa refusal), it took so long it made us late for her appeal. So she flew this week to Manila to collect it along with her CFO stamp (UK acclimatisation course). And she will be here on the 22nd August. So we're both happy as larry right now!

Congratulations,
Louella & Iain.

Ady
8th August 2008, 18:05
Sorry to hear about your experiences. Always worth googling their ids and email addresses, and even names.

For me, I did that. I met Shei playing dominoes in Yahoo (so not a dating site). I found she played a lot with one guy, just at the time we were starting to get serious. To cut a long story short - she terminated her "friendship" with that guy. I know that, because I spoke to the guy using another id (pretending to be Thai - seems he has a love of Asian girls, even schoolgirls). We were not yet bf and gf at that time. Shei also works in an internet cafe (so I was always a bit suspicious about her time spent, seeing as we chat only 1-2 hours a day).

Using her name, I found out quite a lot in google. About her exams passed for one. I also found out she had a Filipina Friend Finder account. In a fit of rage, I cracked her password (naughty naughty, but using a birthdate as a password is not very secure). Also I did that in ICQ. I should not do it - but she lied to me once, and it was definately worth the check.

Mrs Daddy
8th August 2008, 18:16
sori to hear your stories.I am upset with that kind of woman as well as other races might think that all filipina`s are the same which is not true! bad bad bad girl Dont worry coz karma will give its judgement one day.just be thankful for what have you got now.evrything happens for a reason!

kimmi
8th August 2008, 18:28

Congratulations..Another success visa story here..:):xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Mrs Daddy
8th August 2008, 18:31

A big Cograts for the Happy couple from Mr and Mrs. Daddy:)

benb
8th August 2008, 21:00

You got married to the girl who lied about the 150k? Did I get it wrong? :Erm:
why?

keithAngel
8th August 2008, 22:00
why?

Perhaps in appreciation of her excellent negotiating skills , the lady saved $60,000 an admirable quality in a spouse :rolleyes:

Tonet
8th August 2008, 22:23
I dont think its fair to just say that if a woman ask money even before you've met she's up to something. or it a NO NO to send your gf money if you havent met in person yet.

The first time Philip sent me money, he wasn't even my bf yet, and he was supporting me for 1 year before we met in person. Actually if he didnt support me we wont be together because i had to leave my job so we could chat. because if im working in a mall,at 8am, (2am UK) i'll go to work. 8pm i'm home. (1pm UK) He will be working by that time. i would be in bed at maybe 10 pm and he would still be working as its only 3 pm here in UK. he's not off if i'm off coz no off for sales lady during weekends as its busy!!

So sending money is not the only basis for the successful relationship. You open your mind and your eyes, use your brain, trust your instinct. If you feel there'e something wrong dont ignore it. asking for help to survive is different from taking advantage of your money.

I have asked Philip money before but i never took advantage of him by asking to providing any property transportation or anything. just enough for our survival is what i asked.

Now we're happily married and he stopped sending coz its now back to my responsibility.

maria_and_matt
8th August 2008, 22:31
maybe its just me but i would never dream of taking any money from a bf, and when i married phil i was very shy to ask for anything.... i think that he noticed that and just started giving me my 'monthly allowance', and offered to help my father who was seriously ill at that time.

but now 9 years on things seem to have changed, i am now more comfortable with him and asking for money to go shopping isnt a big thing anymore.... i think now my husband thinks i am his worse nightmare :BouncyHappy:

joroco
8th August 2008, 23:04
why?
Because I only found out just after I married her, but who cares? papa was raising a family of 12 on a small pension before then, and now he is out of retirement and able to provide for his family. And that alone relieves me of some of the burden. So it was money well spent.

joroco
8th August 2008, 23:07
Perhaps in appreciation of her excellent negotiating skills , the lady saved $60,000 an admirable quality in a spouse :rolleyes:
I think you're right Keith. She's negotiated a lot more than another 60k since!!

benb
8th August 2008, 23:34
Because I only found out just after I married her, but who cares? papa was raising a family of 12 on a small pension before then, and now he is out of retirement and able to provide for his family. And that alone relieves me of some of the burden. So it was money well spent.

Good to hear that it turned out well.:xxgrinning--00xx3: If the siblings are old enough and living with the parents, then they should also be working to contribute to the family.

I'm not been harsh, But please do be careful. I assume that you have already talked about this with your wife and have come to an agreement that it won't happen again.

Best Wishes,

gazlou
9th August 2008, 00:42
Interesting story.

keithAngel
9th August 2008, 02:16
Interesting story.

And a long quote to:)

KeithD
9th August 2008, 09:11
And a long quote to:)

Where? :D

patti1227
9th August 2008, 09:14
You've opened the doors of romance and in my own standpoint, that's a good sign. Somehow, you have already forgiven the people concerned and forgotten the dark side of the story.

When all else fail, don't ever lose faith in you and in the magical world of romance. Our lives are full of reasons to enjoy, to suffer, to fight and to give up. However...there is only one good reason why life is so ever beautiful. It is when you live life by love. :)

nomorericepleas
9th August 2008, 12:04
Attend what? How many times and from were?

all i get to know is she is asked to attend "hearings" to do with her annulment.
she told me after the last hearing, it just had to pass the judge, so she has hearings on the 7th and 14th or august. ( the judge was apparently out of the country on holiday for the first so what happened?).she tells me also that there will be another hearing on the 11th september. :doh

I do not have any idea what happens in these annulment hearings. just a lot of pointless banter making a 10 minute process last for years. She says there is so much said in the hearings, so she cant tell me what goes on. very vague and she's never been one for explaining things clearly. Basically she can't be bothered i think.

she has to travel from negros to manila and currently has to stay for several weeks in Manila due to the visa application and the 2 hearings a week apart.:Brick: I gave up asking now whats happening with the anullment, cos i never learn anything.

nomorericepleas
9th August 2008, 12:08
Sorry to hear about your experiences. Always worth googling their ids and email addresses, and even names.

For me, I did that. I met Shei playing dominoes in Yahoo (so not a dating site). I found she played a lot with one guy, just at the time we were starting to get serious. To cut a long story short - she terminated her "friendship" with that guy. I know that, because I spoke to the guy using another id (pretending to be Thai - seems he has a love of Asian girls, even schoolgirls). We were not yet bf and gf at that time. Shei also works in an internet cafe (so I was always a bit suspicious about her time spent, seeing as we chat only 1-2 hours a day).

Using her name, I found out quite a lot in google. About her exams passed for one. I also found out she had a Filipina Friend Finder account. In a fit of rage, I cracked her password (naughty naughty, but using a birthdate as a password is not very secure). Also I did that in ICQ. I should not do it - but she lied to me once, and it was definately worth the check.

Interesting ideas. i tried to crack her password but she's obviously too crafty to use anything as simple as birthdays and family names. would have been very enlightening to speak to her japanese lover though. Just to know if he even knew i existed. I doubt it. I think she was getting money out of both of us, and getting a lot more from us both by the look of it too.:icon_tonguew:

keithAngel
9th August 2008, 16:33
all i get to know is she is asked to attend "hearings" to do with her annulment.
she told me after the last hearing, it just had to pass the judge, so she has hearings on the 7th and 14th or august. ( the judge was apparently out of the country on holiday for the first so what happened?).she tells me also that there will be another hearing on the 11th september. :doh

I do not have any idea what happens in these annulment hearings. just a lot of pointless banter making a 10 minute process last for years. She says there is so much said in the hearings, so she cant tell me what goes on. very vague and she's never been one for explaining things clearly. Basically she can't be bothered i think.

she has to travel from negros to manila and currently has to stay for several weeks in Manila due to the visa application and the 2 hearings a week apart.:Brick: I gave up asking now whats happening with the anullment, cos i never learn anything.

The reason i asked was I remembered somthing I had read whilst reseaching this subject , perhaps other members who have been through the process can comment?

Q. What are the stages of the trial where my presence in Court is necessary?

GTALAW: Your presence in court is absolutely necessary during pre-trial conference and during the time when you have to give your oral testimony. So it appears that you have to appear in Court at least twice.

Q. It is very difficult for me to leave my work, not to mention that it is also too expensive to come home just to attend the hearing on my Petition. Is there a way for me not to attend the trial?

GTALAW: None. You have to attend the trial. But we can try to schedule your testimony immediately after the pre-trial conference. This will minimize your travel expenses because you only have to come to the Philippines at least once.

http://www.gtalawphil.com/Philippine%20Annulment%20101_6.htm

As i understood it one would only file away from the place of residency if that speeded up the process due to court availability

flomike
10th August 2008, 16:15
do you think sometimes its the foreigners fault that's why some filipina is asking too much money bec some foreigners keep on giving thousands of money without a question??? Or when going to Phils, the way of spending is too much (or some are tyring to impress the girl and her family??) Though I don't give all the blame to foreigners of course it takes two to tango. I am not saying I never asked money to my Brit husband when we're still BF/GF back in the Phils but my husband never gave me any money at all till we met in person and we're already engage and not thousands. From the very starts of our relationship my husband is very open about his financial status and his lifestyle here in UK and even ask me if I don't mind working when Im in UK.

For five years here in UK I know how hard my husband work to meet our standard way of living so if I don't work no way my husband can spare a money for my family back home if they need it..since I am working he doesn't mind how much money I want to send as he said I don't need to save money for my self its his obligation to make sure I am okay here

gazlou
10th August 2008, 20:33
...since I am working he doesn't mind how much money I want to send as he said I don't need to save money for my self its his obligation to make sure I am ok here

Lucky you.:cwm12::cwm12:

nomorericepleas
12th August 2008, 11:29
as the girl in samar was my gf and then fiancee, i thought it my obligation to see she was ok too there, and her family. i didn't expect her to be cheating behind me with a japanese guy. A guy is stuck between a rock and a hard place, if his fiancee says they need to pay a bill, or they need food and have no work, it takes a hard man to refuse her, and what would it say about his feelings for her to let her struggle for food or essentials?
i don't agree that men try to impress women with money. well maybe some do as they do in the Uk. But men just want to help out in return for honesty and faithfulness, and i got neither. It seems that many filipino try to put the blame for foreigners being cheated, on the shoulders of the foreigner. If people are genuine and honest, they do not take advantage of help from kind people. Thats simple.

flomike
12th August 2008, 21:03
It seems that many filipino try to put the blame for foreigners being cheated, on the shoulders of the foreigner. If people are genuine and honest, they do not take advantage of help from kind people. Thats simple.

I don't blame foreigners but as you know Phils is a very poor country and suddenly this generous foreign guy willing to give so much money to a filipina who never had that kind of money in her life that's were the problem started.

I feel sorry on your bad experienced and I know you don't deserve that kind of treatment but helping sometimes (I mean giving too much money) isn't always the best option specially if you're not yet couple, imo

wishing you all the best...

flomike
12th August 2008, 21:08
...since I am working he doesn't mind how much money I want to send as he said I don't need to save money for my self its his obligation to make sure I am ok here

Lucky you.:cwm12::cwm12:

im really lucky to have my husband:cwm12: he doesn't have the money to buy me this and that but the unconditional love he has for me is unbelievable:xxgrinning--00xx3:

misscarie
13th August 2008, 18:28
flomike

im really lucky to have my husband he doesn't have the money to buy me this and that but the unconditional love he has for me is unbelievable

Very True Flomike :xxgrinning--00xx3: Same here.I think the quality of our british love one's is one of a kind :)

monkeyface
20th August 2008, 17:11
Glad you've found a wonderful gf.:)

I know it's hard to forgive and forget but you will eventually. And oh, I looked up the profile you made on friendster.:omg:

allyn
20th August 2008, 20:30
hello!!!
i read your story,,,:NoNo:
and i feel sorry in all the trouble and pain that girl cause you...:cwm23:
i also check out the friendster profile of your ex that you post...
and im very sorry to say.....she is not Beautiful nor pretty at all ......:NoNo:
its not im being arogant, actually i have to admit im not pretty either, one of my neighbor ask me how does a handsome foreigner man fell inlove with an ugly girl like me,,,when theres lots of beautiful filipina around, he pick me...
(who care:censored:)
but even tho im not good looking im not as bad looking and bad person like your ex....
i really feel mad when i looked at your ex pic:cwm23:
i really dont understand how a woman like her was able to do that in a nice man like you...
well im happy that you found your self a new love...
its probably hard to forgive nor forget,,,,but i hope your find space in your heart someday to forgive her...

:ARsurrender:

Cheryl Tyndall
21st August 2008, 14:15
i saw her pic in frienster. She is so UGLY.

USA
20th September 2008, 00:01

Wow thats for sure.

aposhark
20th September 2008, 08:40
BUT I CANT STOP LOOKING FOR THAT LAST WAY OF GETTING THEM BACK, JUST ENOUGH TO NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITHOUT ANY SCARS.

Just found this thread.
I can't help thinking that if you want revenge, it will eat YOU up from the inside :NoNo:
You seem a very generous and decent man, and your good nature will hopefully be rewarded by your new love :)
Your new love will need your attention, forget the bad apple before, if you can.

KeithD
20th September 2008, 08:59
Surely God made us all beautiful.....even Mancs :omg:

joebloggs
20th September 2008, 10:16
Surely God made us all beautiful.....even Mancs :omg:

i thought you don't believe in god scouser keith :D

i'm sure scousers were made from bits and bobs that were left overs :doh

KeithD
20th September 2008, 10:25
i thought you don't believe in god scouser keith :D

i'm sure scousers were made from bits and bobs that were left overs :doh
He used 'bobs' for Mancs....Bend Over Bummer Sharply :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alan
20th September 2008, 11:39
After what happened to me, I don't have any money - so I ask Hanna (my wife) for money. She doesn't have any - so - poverty!!!

Can anyone buy me a kilo of rice please? :bigcry:

Al.:)

P. S. On a serious note, you are well away from that one.

Jay&Zobel
22nd September 2008, 22:54
What a shame!

Saw her friendster account that you have made - WHAT A SCAMMER! BIG ONE! UGLY INSIDE & OUT

an08
30th September 2008, 13:20
this girl is so smart

if it makes u happy...
some white was trying to get money off me

and he wouldnt even give me anything
more like..the opposite of what happened to u

i dont know why this happened to me
i guess the poor would like to extort money from those who have

my bf is british and he is young
so he doesnt give me anything...nada
ultimately im the one who spends for my visa fees etc