PDA

View Full Version : What documents and mode of delivery?

socool007
27th July 2008, 09:11
Hello friends, Have read on here that when i visit the Embassy in Manila to get my CNI i need to take my fiance's cenomar and passport. Do i also need to take her original birth cert? As she lived in Davao could you suggest the best way to get these documents to me before i travel to the Philippines.
:cwm12:

menchkin
27th July 2008, 09:35
Hello friends, Have read on here that when i visit the Embassy in Manila to get my CNI i need to take my fiance's cenomar and passport. Do i also need to take her original birth cert? As she lived in Davao could you suggest the best way to get these documents to me before i travel to the Philippines.
:cwm12:

No need to bring your fiancee's birth certificate. The British Embassy will just ask for your CNI and her cenomar. Those are only documents me and my husband brought when we went to the embassy May 7th of this year. Your fiancee's NSO birth certificate will be needed when you apply for marriage license. :)

socool007
27th July 2008, 15:16
Does it have to be the original cenomar

menchkin
27th July 2008, 15:23
Does it have to be the original cenomar

The CENOMAR is issued by NSO and it's considered certified true copy. The Embassy won't accept photocopy of CENOMAR. You need to submit the copy issued by NSO. The CENOMAR will be returned by the embaassy to you afterwards and you will use it in applying for marriage license.

5olidsnake
27th July 2008, 20:21
ordering documents

NSO (https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Secure/frmIndex.asp)