PDA

View Full Version : Call centers should hire home-based workers?expert

Win2Win
25th July 2008, 02:40
hilippine call centers are urged to try home-based operations to curb high attrition rate and increase employee satisfaction. During the Annual Call Center Expo 2008, an expert on business proces...

More... (http://feeds.bignewsnetwork.com/?rid=16418098&cat=0267775d6f1c3971)

andypaul
25th July 2008, 20:39
Homebased I.t workers hard enough in the UK let alone Phill for the normal person.

seeing how PLDT make BT look super efficent

doonat
29th July 2008, 04:22
advantage is that you can talk tagalog all the time (offline) without being caught by the supervisors..

initial cost is high like secure and fast internet connection & avaya headsets, lack of energy level being alone, and i won't see my sexy colleagues :)

andypaul
29th July 2008, 20:09
advantage is that you can talk tagalog all the time (offline) without being caught by the supervisors..

initial cost is high like secure and fast internet connection & avaya headsets, lack of energy level being alone, and i won't see my sexy colleagues :)

what about the UPS ?

jeez you have to speak English when offline? Sounds like my wifes school where they would fine her if she spoke Tagalog:omg:

doonat
30th July 2008, 06:42
in most companies, upon entering the site all agents are required to speak in english (be it chitchat or expression) or else... :yikes: not bad seeing you dancing or singing for everybody :icon_lol:

andypaul
30th July 2008, 19:19
in most companies, upon entering the site all agents are required to speak in english (be it chitchat or expression) or else... :yikes: not bad seeing you dancing or singing for everybody :icon_lol:

Makes sense now why i see Indian call centre workers in the Uk branch for what ever reason. Speaking English even though no one in ear shot but they are insight of the company buliding the mintue they are away they changed to Hindi.