PDA

View Full Version : Philippine Visa???

Anne
16th July 2006, 16:41
Hi,

Is there anyone here had an experienced before to exceed their 21days free stay in Phils for 1 or 2 weeks before they apply Phils visa?

I'd like to know what happened?

Thanks!

Pauldo
17th July 2006, 15:35
Hi,

Is there anyone here had an experienced before to exceed their 21days free stay in Phils for 1 or 2 weeks before they apply Phils visa?

I'd like to know what happened?

Thanks!

I just had to pay off someone in the Immigration department when I last did it, and get a visa waiver to cover the period. A few pounds, no problem. Unless they have got real strict lately and are throwing people in jail for it.......

jcjimc43
17th July 2006, 21:27
Anne,
I've never had a problem with a holiday visa as long as you have a return ticked predated they will issue up to six weeks at the airport.
Regards.
Jim.

tetla
18th July 2006, 13:45
hi Anne..

Are you a Filipino citizen or what? Been to the Philippines last January and we just found out that there's a Balikbayan program now which entitles your spouse to stay in the country for a year for free. All you've gotta do is tell the immigration officer that you're with your spouse (husband/wife) and just show your marriage contract. That's what we did coz last year we also went home but didnt know about that Balikbayan stuff so my husband had to apply twice for an extension of stay..Hope this will help..