PDA

View Full Version : Pia has her Settlement Visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piamed
24th July 2008, 10:09
Oh my Lord, where do I begin? :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

On Tuesday late afternoon, Pia's application tracking changed to Returned to Courier 22nd. The nervousness took on new levels. The sleeplessness grew worse! :NoNo:

Without telling Pia I wrote again to the Manila embassy seekingclarification of what that meant.

The following is the reply received:

Thank you for your e-mail message.

The visa application of your wife has already been decided last Monday, 21 July 2008. Her passport has already been released to VFS yesterday.

Yours sincerely

Correspondence Section

I then wrote to the VFS to get more specific info on whether it was approved or not, and received the following reply:

Greetings from UK VAC!

The visa application of Ms. has been dispatched yesterday 22 July 2008. Dispatched means your visa application is with the courier service for delivery. Result is confidential; you will know the result of your application once you receive it. There will be one of two outcomes: Issuance of visa, or Refusal of visa. Result will be delivered to your return address. 2GO Aboitiz is the authorized courier service that will deliver the application. You may call them at numbers 02 854-0854 to track the delivery.

If you need further assistance you may also call our call center at the following contact details:

For PLDT Subscribers: 1-909-885-8472 or 1-909-885-VISA
For Bayantel Subscribers: 1-903-847285 or 1-903-VISAUK

This service is available nationwide through NDD-enable telephones, Monday to Friday 8:00am to 8:00pm, Saturdays 8:00am to 6:00pm.

Yours truly,

UK VAC

I was really stressed by this point as it became clear that it was still possible her application could have been denied.

After a while of trying I finally got in touch with the 2GO office in Surigao and the package arrived there while I was on the phone. They offered delivery tomorrow afternoon. No way! :NoNo:

I called Pia who rushed to the office and collected it herself and Hallelujah, her visa application has been approved!!!!!!!!!!!:BouncyHappy::icon_win::REDancedancer08:

My goodness, if I could only describe our feelings right now. :huepfen024::xxparty-smiley-050::irish::Kilt::prosper:

Thank you Jesus, thank you all my amigos and amigas on here. :luv13:

To all those that are waiting, keep praying and try as hard as it is to be positive and patient - it's coming! I hope Elena and Pia's recent success will encourage you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

God bless you all!

Thanks Keith for allowing me to be a member on this site and for all the useful info we have received. Special thanks from Pia and I to all those that advised, prayed for, supported and encouraged us including: Sephean, Islander, Elena, Juliet, Maricar, Vanessa, Marylen, Kimmi, Ann, Frances, Jencha, Telford, John, Pat, Joe, Pete, Al, Dom, Rob, Andy, etc.

keithAngel
24th July 2008, 10:14
Fantastic news and I am pleased your waiting is over

DaveUK
24th July 2008, 10:19
Nice one. Congratulations to both of you :-)

IainBusby
24th July 2008, 10:24
Great news, congratulations to you both.
Louella & Iain.

charlwill
24th July 2008, 10:36
Congrats.

PeterB
24th July 2008, 10:56
Great news! Get the flights booked - you can soon be together for good! :)

telford
24th July 2008, 10:58
congratulation!

benb
24th July 2008, 11:00
Fantastic news! Best Wishes! Have a great party!

Cheers

jencha8569
24th July 2008, 11:09
wow thats super good news Kuya Toks:Hellooo::Hellooo:
the long and agony of waiting is gone now, im happy for you and Ate Pia
my sincerest congratulations :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

wheres the celebration?lol

wish u and Ate Pia all the best and love in the world :xxgrinning--00xx3:

patti1227
24th July 2008, 11:10
Oh my gosh! Had goosebumps while reading this! :omg: Just sent Pia a message two days ago. :cwm38: Congratulations!!! :Hellooo::Hellooo: So happy for both of you.:BouncyHappy: :cwm12: Are you coming back soon for Pia?

SephEan
24th July 2008, 11:13
wOw!! Wow!! Woweee!! Im so happy for you amigo!! really happy!! wow!! yes!!! oh my, im really happy for you and Pia!! God Bless!! Thanks to God!!

tomoboyle2000
24th July 2008, 11:40
Congtulation!

scott&ligaya
24th July 2008, 11:49
Fantastic news, remember the feeling and enjoy the coming days/weeks, they will always remind you who much you love your Pia when you guys are old and wrinkly together.

:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::huepfen024:

winner
24th July 2008, 12:07
well done mate happy for you take care when flying back to uk all the best

gadgets
24th July 2008, 12:22
congratulations to you both!!! :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

Sconnie
24th July 2008, 12:30
Congratulationd Pia and Toks, We are so very happy for you both.

Fingers crossed our turn next.

trina
24th July 2008, 12:37
CONGRATULATION..... hope mine's next....

Ann07
24th July 2008, 12:59
congratulations amigo:) thats a brilliant news:xxgrinning--00xx3:

gazlou
24th July 2008, 13:00
CONGRATULATIONS!!! All the best for you both.:xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump:

marylen
24th July 2008, 13:04
wow what a good news.....i am on my way also applying for my spouse visa settlement end of this mos..although am on my 3mos of pregnancy,...hope things go possible...i really so wish i could as well shout out for joy....................Congrats

tomm
24th July 2008, 13:09
Congrats to you both and best wishes for your future together. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Juliet also sends congrats.

alicat
24th July 2008, 13:11
great news...congratulation

jackmac452
24th July 2008, 13:44
Brilliant news...always good when someone is genuinley happy..All the best to you both....ahh I feel the tears welling up inside:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Piamed
24th July 2008, 13:52
Fantastic news and I am pleased your waiting is overThank you so much Keith! It's a huge relief!

Nice one. Congratulations to both of you :-)Cheers Dave.

Great news, congratulations to you both.
Louella & Iain.Thanks Ian.

Congrats.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Great news! Get the flights booked - you can soon be together for good! :)Thanks mate. Oh my, the flights are so expensive.

congratulation!Thank you so much amiga. I passed your way on my way from Butuan to Surigao. Was hoping you might provide security for me :D

Fantastic news! Best Wishes! Have a great party!

CheersI want to but its now that the work begins. I ordered a temporary car to day as until now i have needed one. there goes my nice car allowance each month. Income reduced substantially. :Help1:

wow thats super good news Kuya Toks:Hellooo::Hellooo:
the long and agony of waiting is gone now, im happy for you and Ate Pia
my sincerest congratulations :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

wheres the celebration?lol

wish u and Ate Pia all the best and love in the world :xxgrinning--00xx3:maraming salamat amiga. My baby is coming home! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Oh my gosh! Had goosebumps while reading this! :omg: Just sent Pia a message two days ago. :cwm38: Congratulations!!! :Hellooo::Hellooo: So happy for both of you.:BouncyHappy: :cwm12: Are you coming back soon for Pia?Thank you for your nice message amiga. I am hoping to come back but the fares are really expensive and they want to charge me more than 3 x the normal amount if i use my frequent traveller miles. Those could come in handy for us later so i dont want to waste them.

wOw!! Wow!! Woweee!! Im so happy for you amigo!! really happy!! wow!! yes!!! oh my, im really happy for you and Pia!! God Bless!! Thanks to God!!Thanks for your texts amiga. We are coming your way soon as promised. :Hellooo:

Congtulation!Thank you so much mate.

Fantastic news, remember the feeling and enjoy the coming days/weeks, they will always remind you who much you love your Pia when you guys are old and wrinkly together.

:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::huepfen024:Oo, sobra. I will cherish them for ever.

well done mate happy for you take care when flying back to uk all the bestWill do! Thanks.

congratulations to you both!!! :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:Thank you so so much!

Congratulationd Pia and Toks, We are so very happy for you both.

Fingers crossed our turn next.Your time is come John. We are praying for you.

CONGRATULATION..... hope mine's next....OO, you are all in our prayers amiga. It's coming.

congratulations amigo:) thats a brilliant news:xxgrinning--00xx3:Thanks Andy. We are flying through the roof at the moment.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! All the best for you both.:xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump:Cheers!

wow what a good news.....i am on my way also applying for my spouse visa settlement end of this mos..although am on my 3mos of pregnancy,...hope things go possible...i really so wish i could as well shout out for joy....................CongratsOo. Hope you are enjoying your pregnancy. Good luck with it amiga.

Congrats to you both and best wishes for your future together. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Juliet also sends congrats.Thanks Tomm. I wish Juliet all the best for her pending result. Hope we can travel together. Can't wait to start each day and end it each night, in the arms of the woman I love.

great news...congratulationTHank you so much amiga!

walesrob
24th July 2008, 13:59
Fantastic news Toks and Pia, always good to hear success stories on the forum.

jencha8569
24th July 2008, 14:47
Fantastic news Toks and Pia, always good to hear success stories on the forum.

true.. i do hope it will be same to others like trina and marylen been reading their posts..
next year my turn..hehe

cheers all

Piamed
24th July 2008, 14:53
Fantastic news Toks and Pia, always good to hear success stories on the forum.Cheers Rob!

true.. i do hope it will be same to others like trina and marylen been reading their posts..
next year my turn..hehe

cheers allI hope the run of success will continue for them also. Good luck for next year :)

Piamed
24th July 2008, 14:57
Hope things went well for you today Frances!

lil John
24th July 2008, 15:57
Congratulations

Mrs Daddy
24th July 2008, 16:08
congratulation...its celebration:D

Sim11UK
24th July 2008, 16:12
Your fingernails, will be able to grow back now. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
That is really good news...Happy times, for you both now. :)

marky
24th July 2008, 16:45
Magandang balita! :) Congrats to both of you :)

misscarie
24th July 2008, 18:09
Congratulations To Ate Pia and Kuya Toks :)

the long wait is over! i know how u misses each other , a big celebration!! yehey !! haha , did u booked flight already?

nigel
24th July 2008, 18:10
Woohoo! Great stuff!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

jimcarie
24th July 2008, 18:36
congrats to you both no more sleepless nights,:xxgrinning--00xx3: god bless

jguanlao
24th July 2008, 18:42
congratulations!! :BouncyHappy:

andypaul
24th July 2008, 18:54
nice one sorted

congrats to you both

kimmi
24th July 2008, 19:27
wow, thats good news Amigo..I am really really happy for both of u..welcome to the UK PIA..:)

joebloggs
24th July 2008, 19:32
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

i knew you would get your visa, just a matter of time, there wasn't anything they could refuse you for :D

now you can relax the stress is over ... for now :D

flomike
24th July 2008, 19:36
congratulations to both of you!!!!

You live in Leeds isn't it? We're almost neighbour pala we live in Malton (if you heard the place just bet York and Scarborough). Congrats again

mhynne
24th July 2008, 19:40
congratulations! :)

allyn
24th July 2008, 21:09
Congratulation!!!!!!!!!

friend
24th July 2008, 22:35
Congratulations to you both. Lovely news :)
Friend

Piamed
24th July 2008, 22:48
CongratulationsThank you so much.

congratulation...its celebration:DMaraming salamat amiga.

Your fingernails, will be able to grow back now. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
That is really good news...Happy times, for you both now. :)My toenails too; i was rnning out of those as well. :)

Magandang balita! :) Congrats to both of you :)Thanks Mark.

Congratulations To Ate Pia and Kuya Toks :)

the long wait is over! i know how u misses each other , a big celebration!! yehey !! haha , did u booked flight already?Not yet amiga. It will be the 8th August for sure on KL 0804 at 10:45. Just trying to get the airline to contact me as the facility to book using my miles online is not working and i dont want to spend £2,500 on plane fares so soon after my trip last week.

Woohoo! Great stuff!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:Cheers Nigel.

congrats to you both no more sleepless nights,:xxgrinning--00xx3: god blessYou are so right mate, for you too! It's a great feeling isn't it. God bless you and Elena. Looking forward to meeting you.

congratulations!! :BouncyHappy:Salamat po.

nice one sorted

congrats to you bothThanks Andy.

wow, thats good news Amigo..I am really really happy for both of u..welcome to the UK PIA..:):) Thanks so much amiga. It's going to be wonderful having her here.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

i knew you would get your visa, just a matter of time, there wasn't anything they could refuse you for :D

now you can relax the stress is over ... for now :DIt's funny how the mind works. If I was to tell you things that I considered might disadvantage us, you would get a good laugh out of it. :) I did not share my fears with Pia as I did not want to add to her stress,

congratulations to both of you!!!!

You live in Leeds isn't it? We're almost neighbour pala we live in Malton (if you heard the place just bet York and Scarborough). Congrats againoo, we are in Chapel A. I know York is nearby but not sure where Scarborough is. Been here 4 years but dont even know my way around Leeds City Centre yet. Hi neighbour. I think the lady that organised the Barrio Fiesta in Leeds lives near you.

congratulations! :)Maraming salamat.

Congratulation!!!!!!!!!
Cheers Allyn.

Congratulations to you both. Lovely news :)
FriendHey friend, thank a lot.

sweet_cookie08
25th July 2008, 05:09
I'm soooooooo happy for you Kuya Toks!!! Another testimony that God always hear our prayers! Congratulations to you and Pia.... i cant imagine how you both are so happy!..:BouncyHappy::Hellooo::cwm12:

Hoping i'll experience that happiness too soon. :D

Piamed
25th July 2008, 07:00
I'm soooooooo happy for you Kuya Toks!!! Another testimony that God always hear our prayers! Congratulations to you and Pia.... i cant imagine how you both are so happy!..:BouncyHappy::Hellooo::cwm12:

Hoping i'll experience that happiness too soon. :D
maraming salamat. He does hear prayers. Hey amiga, your time is going in His mighty name. I'm going to have my love at home with me every day...yehey! :Hellooo:

angel2008
25th July 2008, 07:08
congrats to both of you, How long she applied for her visa?

Piamed
25th July 2008, 07:14
congrats to both of you, How long she applied for her visa?
Thanks amiga. It took exactly 10 loooooooooooooong weeks and 1 day. Submitted application 14th May, 2008. Received visa 24th July, 2008.

Frances
25th July 2008, 07:19
hi Toks and Pia!
Congratulations amigo we are happy for both of you.
I send you a message in your visitors message.
Anyway I have not receive the message from you,where did you sent it?
Thank you.

Phillip and Frances

Piamed
25th July 2008, 07:24
Hello amgia and thank you.

I think i may have posted it earlier in this thread, asking how it went yesterday. I also recently sent one to your visitor box as your PM is not enabled.

It was a real disappointment to hear about your news. Our heats reach out to Phillip and yourself amiga.

God bless you.

Piamed
25th July 2008, 07:40
Hi to Shamrockdave2003. Your wife's application has not been forgotten. I hope you were both successful and that you are now as happy as so many of us on here. All the best. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
25th July 2008, 09:27
I can't wait for my surprise gift.........:BouncyHappy:

Probably the same as off everyone else though.....dried :censored: fish :vomit-smiley-011:

:icon_lol:

Piamed
25th July 2008, 09:37
I can't wait for my surprise gift.........:BouncyHappy:

Probably the same as off everyone else though.....dried :censored: fish :vomit-smiley-011:

:icon_lol:
Dried fish it is! The surprise is that you don't know when it will arrive! :)

andy17
25th July 2008, 18:27
:xxparty-smiley-050: Congratluations Toks and Pia!!! I hope the happiness is everlasting!!
True - His time IS the right time!
Best Wishes,
Andy

:BouncyHappy:

Piamed
25th July 2008, 19:26
:xxparty-smiley-050: Congratluations Toks and Pia!!! I hope the happiness is everlasting!!
True - His time IS the right time!
Best Wishes,
Andy

:BouncyHappy:

Cheers Andy! How is life?

Stuart888
26th July 2008, 07:43
Congratulations we just got ours too.

vbkelly
26th July 2008, 08:49
brilliant news piamed sorry im late to congratulate you guys, congratulation!!!

cruisingkerry
26th July 2008, 09:34
Wow, such good news for you both! Its the stories like yours that give people like me hope that it will all work out in the end!

Congratulations and dhope you both have an amazing life together.

K xx

Alan
26th July 2008, 10:41
Hi Toks,

Hanna and I feel sooooo good for you both. Sorry that these congrats are a bit tardy - this is the first time I have been on the internet this week. Got no connection yet here in Cebu.

But what a first post to read!!!:BouncyHappy:

Al.:)

menchkin
26th July 2008, 12:44
Congratulations PiaMed!!!! :Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo: How long did you wait before you finally got the good news????

nigel
26th July 2008, 12:53
:Hellooo: Fantastic news!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Piamed
26th July 2008, 17:58
Congratulations we just got ours too.Thanks Stuart and congrats to you too.

brilliant news piamed sorry im late to congratulate you guys, congratulation!!!It's ok, thanks a lot!

Wow, such good news for you both! Its the stories like yours that give people like me hope that it will all work out in the end!

Congratulations and dhope you both have an amazing life together.

K xxThanks Kerry, it's so nice of you to say so. All the best on your pending trip. Great fare btw. You must be so excited.

Hi Toks,

Hanna and I feel sooooo good for you both. Sorry that these congrats are a bit tardy - this is the first time I have been on the internet this week. Got no connection yet here in Cebu.

But what a first post to read!!!:BouncyHappy:

Al.:)Hey there Al and Hannah. Thanks so much. How are things going with the job(s)?

Congratulations PiaMed!!!! :Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo: How long did you wait before you finally got the good news????Hi amiga and thanks. 10 weeks and 1 day. Would have been 2 days but I'm makulit and tracked it down to the courier office and Pia went and collected it from them. :)

:Hellooo: Fantastic news!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:Thanks Nigel. I feel great.

Alan
1st August 2008, 12:03
Job is good. Getting up for work again at 6.30 is not good.

Al.:)

Mrs.JMajor
1st August 2008, 14:03
Of course even late of saying congrats,its better than never :D after that meeting in glorietta w/ some forumers i didn't able to log on again as i'm so busy moving into my new house that i just bought..and i quickly apply for my smart bro connection ...yuhoooooooo nice to be back,once again congratulation from tomm and I ,see u on tuesdays for the second time around of celebration :icon_win::REDancedancer08::Beer::9:

lady n black
1st August 2008, 14:20
Congratulations! God is GOOD!
I am happy for the positive result of your application...
God Bless You both!!![/COLOR]

Piamed
1st August 2008, 16:57
Job is good. Getting up for work again at 6.30 is not good.

Al.:)I know that feeling!

Of course even late of saying congrats,its better than never :D after that meeting in glorietta w/ some forumers i didn't able to log on again as i'm so busy moving into my new house that i just bought..and i quickly apply for my smart bro connection ...yuhoooooooo nice to be back,once again congratulation from tomm and I ,see u on tuesdays for the second time around of celebration :icon_win::REDancedancer08::Beer::9:Salamat amiga. I look fwd to it!

Congratulations! God is GOOD!
I am happy for the positive result of your application...
God Bless You both!!![/COLOR]All the time! Salamat.