PDA

View Full Version : im really nervous with my practical test!!!

ash_joy2008
23rd July 2008, 12:54
i really want to pass this test becaz of my situation here...i lived in a country side in part of wales which is i find it very difficult myself im a city girl back home (ph).and its a big change for me to live in a very isolated place like no neighbors to talk too,and if i need anything down the village i need to rely to my hubby all the time i know he dont mind it,but i just want to be independent,and the most important thing is my eldest son will soon going to a primary school and i just want to be there for him like droppin him to school and bring them to the park...its really sad that at the moment i can't do those things becaz were i lived u need to have ur own transport to go down the villlage or in the town thats why im a bit down and frustrated becaz i failed my first test n this is my second retest.wish me luck guys :)

Sconnie
23rd July 2008, 13:02
Good luck Joy, you can do it...

ash_joy2008
23rd July 2008, 13:07
Good luck Joy, you can do it...
thanks you..:):)

alicat
23rd July 2008, 13:10
goodluck joy...(finger crossed)

maria_and_matt
23rd July 2008, 13:19
think positive, goodluck!

telford
23rd July 2008, 13:51
i really want to pass this test becaz of my situation here...i lived in a country side in part of wales which is i find it very difficult myself im a city girl back home (ph).and its a big change for me to live in a very isolated place like no neighbors to talk too,and if i need anything down the village i need to rely to my hubby all the time i know he dont mind it,but i just want to be independent,and the most important thing is my eldest son will soon going to a primary school and i just want to be there for him like droppin him to school and bring them to the park...its really sad that at the moment i can't do those things becaz were i lived u need to have ur own transport to go down the villlage or in the town thats why im a bit down and frustrated becaz i failed my first test n this is my second retest.wish me luck guys :)

Goodluck sis... think positive! surely you can do it... aim high pinay:)

trina
23rd July 2008, 14:09
You can do it!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
23rd July 2008, 14:14
Good Luck Joy, You know you can do it. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Iain.

ash_joy2008
23rd July 2008, 14:47
thanks guys...

Ann07
23rd July 2008, 15:05
have faith you can do it.......:)

Geraldine
23rd July 2008, 15:35
Hi!

I totally can relate to your situation, drives you mad just stuck at home doing nothing. Now that I can legally drive (I used to drive with my Phil lisence), its so much easier getting around and so much freedom, but means more expense - petrol, MOT, tax disc etc :NoNo:

Just want to share this website http://www.2passforum.co.uk/ I've been reading this before preparing for my practical test, fortunately I passed 2nd time! I suggest you read the 'test results' section, shows you the common mistakes during practical tests.

Good luck!

aug06_2006
23rd July 2008, 16:20
Halu joyce, how r u naman oi? nidayon mo adto ug Barrio fiesta? Ok, u take care and regards to ur kids and hubby. Wish u a luck!

Piamed
23rd July 2008, 16:23
The very best of luck to you Joy.

misscarie
23rd July 2008, 17:59
U can do it ash ... dont rush it...ingat and god bless you and to ur kids/family...Goodluck :)

kimmi
23rd July 2008, 18:43
Goodluck on ur practical test JOy, for sure u can make it..:)