PDA

View Full Version : a very important question...needs enlightenment

maganda
20th July 2008, 20:09
when we apply for spouse/fiancee visa, do we need to tell the ECO all the history of your past visa applications from a different countries, if they ask? I have applied visit visa to two different countries before but all were denied coz no sufficient funds.

If i dont tell the ECO about this or if i dont reveal it in my application, will they know the truth? do they check about it? Is it ok when i apply soon, i will bring only my new pasport not including my old passport. Will they know about it?

The reason i want to do this, is that i dont want the ECO to have negative impression on me because i was denied of two visas before (diffrent countries) . and more questions means more mistake :doh

Has anyone in this forum done this? Please need enlightenment and all your ideas. thnx

rusty
20th July 2008, 20:22
Section 5 of the application form asks for details of previous applications, for all countries.

Best to always be honest, could be worse if the find out.

winner
20th July 2008, 21:10
to right rusty you have to tell tham everthink its not the eco to think bad of you all thay do is see your papers are all ok if you got somethink to hide thay so find out y do you think visas take so long doing lots of checks on you see if your genuine or not play safe and be open

andypaul
20th July 2008, 21:16
tell the truth

flomike
20th July 2008, 21:21
when we apply for spouse/fiancee visa, do we need to tell the ECO all the history of your past visa applications from a different countries, if they ask? I have applied visit visa to two different countries before but all were denied coz no sufficient funds.

If i dont tell the ECO about this or if i dont reveal it in my application, will they know the truth? do they check about it? Is it ok when i apply soon, i will bring only my new pasport not including my old passport. Will they know about it?

The reason i want to do this, is that i dont want the ECO to have negative impression on me because i was denied of two visas before (diffrent countries) . and more questions means more mistake :doh

Has anyone in this forum done this? Please need enlightenment and all your ideas. thnx

just say YES to the Q's. You're not applying a tourist visa anyway. Like you, been denied twice as well of a visa but the ECO didn't ask anything about it though...so here I am. Just be honest and you'll be fine. Good luck

nigel
20th July 2008, 22:46
:Erm::Erm::Erm: Best to tell the truth methinks!:xxgrinning--00xx3: Don't worry about it! :cwm12: I mean it's not as if your a terrorist! :icon_lol:..............are you?:yikes:

jencha8569
21st July 2008, 04:12
just be honest on everything maganda all will be fine.

IainBusby
21st July 2008, 09:57
Being refused visas in the past should not count against you. As long as everything is in order with your current application and you supply all the correct documents and evidence, you should get your visa. If however you decide to tell them lies which are subsequently found out, you will almost certainly be refused a visa. :NoNo:

Many of the girls on here have applied and been refused visit visas before they applied and were granted fiancee or spouse visas.
Cheers,
Iain.

trina
21st July 2008, 10:13
Tell them the truth..it won't cause you any harm....:smileybigtmouth::smileybigtmouth::smileybigtmouth:

kimmi
21st July 2008, 18:18
Be honest, just tell them the truth because they will surely find it out sooner or later..:)

Goodluck..

Ann07
21st July 2008, 18:22
yup, better to tell the truth:)

andypaul
21st July 2008, 20:43
Being refused visas in the past should not count against you. As long as everything is in order with your current application and you supply all the correct documents and evidence, you should get your visa. If however you decide to tell them lies which are subsequently found out, you will almost certainly be refused a visa. :NoNo:

Many of the girls on here have applied and been refused visit visas before they applied and were granted fiancee or spouse visas.
Cheers,
Iain.

maganda if you only read and asorb one post in this thread this is the one:xxgrinning--00xx3: