PDA

View Full Version : We Are Looking To Sell Our House And Lots

nomorericepleas
17th July 2008, 23:32
My Fiancee And I Have 3 Lots In Bindoy, Negros Oriental. Thats 70km From Dumaguete On The Main Highway. Needing To Sell To Get Away From Family Who Are Driving My Fiancee Crazy. One Lot Is Needing The House Rebuilding, Or A Major Overhaul. It Has A Few Coconut Trees And Bananas, Fig. On The Highway So Prime Position For A Buiness Premises And Home.
Our Main House Is Already Renovated, Has High Walls And Gate For Security. 2 Doors With Several Locks And Bolts, Sliding Glass Windows With Bars. Has Aircon In Bedroom And Ceiling Fans In Other Rooms. Large Tiled Cr. Has Room To Build Another Bedroom If Needed And Has A Mango Tree.
Lot 3 Is Mainly For Agriculture Purposes If You Want To Grow Crops, But Also Has Nice Views As Half Of It Is On A Hill Top. We Have Plans Prepared For Building A Cabin But We Decided Not To As The Access Is Not Good. Basically You Have To Walk There 5 Minutes Or So Off The Highway. It Has 30 Coconut Trees And Several Banana Trees And Rice Field. Room For Other Crops. The Guy Next Door Grows Cucumbers And Tomato, Onions Etc.
Prices For All 3 Lots Are Negotiable As We Want A Fairly Quick Sale Before I Go There In December. Anyone Interested Can Ym Me As Lordbelbrough11. Or Reply Here Ofcourse. Dont Have Many Pictures To Show Off The Places Yet. I'll Try To Arrange Some.

nomorericepleas
17th October 2008, 22:15
My Fiancee And I Have 3 Lots In Bindoy, Negros Oriental. Thats 70km From Dumaguete On The Main Highway. Needing To Sell To Get Away From Family Who Are Driving My Fiancee Crazy. One Lot Is Needing The House Rebuilding, Or A Major Overhaul. It Has A Few Coconut Trees And Bananas, Fig. On The Highway So Prime Position For A Buiness Premises And Home.
Our Main House Is Already Renovated, Has High Walls And Gate For Security. 2 Doors With Several Locks And Bolts, Sliding Glass Windows With Bars. Has Aircon In Bedroom And Ceiling Fans In Other Rooms. Large Tiled Cr. Has Room To Build Another Bedroom If Needed And Has A Mango Tree.
Lot 3 Is Mainly For Agriculture Purposes If You Want To Grow Crops, But Also Has Nice Views As Half Of It Is On A Hill Top. We Have Plans Prepared For Building A Cabin But We Decided Not To As The Access Is Not Good. Basically You Have To Walk There 5 Minutes Or So Off The Highway. It Has 30 Coconut Trees And Several Banana Trees And Rice Field. Room For Other Crops. The Guy Next Door Grows Cucumbers And Tomato, Onions Etc.
Prices For All 3 Lots Are Negotiable As We Want A Fairly Quick Sale Before I Go There In December. Anyone Interested Can Ym Me As Lordbelbrough11. Or Reply Here Ofcourse. Dont Have Many Pictures To Show Off The Places Yet. I'll Try To Arrange Some.

:doh:doh nobody at all interested to buy a place in Negros? really needing to sell at least one of our places as soon as possible.

Mrs.JMajor
18th October 2008, 00:44
Hard to earn money in province,unlike located center of manila w/c business area

keithAngel
18th October 2008, 04:33
:doh:doh nobody at all interested to buy a place in Negros? really needing to sell at least one of our places as soon as possible.

I think one of your problems here is its 1 bed so only useful for people without family plus some interesting photos and a proper description including room sizes total plot sizes and what kind of title it has would be useful water/electricity and whether your fall out with the family is likely to have repercussions on another foreigner.

As it stands its a bit of a pig in a poke and you don't give any indication of what you spent and what sort of figure you have in mind so with that in mind I will break the ice and offer £1000 providing title can be passed:xxgrinning--00xx3:

nomorericepleas
26th October 2008, 17:41
ooops sorry i dont come in this forum too often so didnt see this reply so soon. i got no response at all to my original post and i guess i can see why to some degree. I was just testing the water to see how much interest was out there.

hahah obviously unless you missed a zero off the end £1000 doesnt buy anything, even in the philippines. i paid just over 3k for it to start with 250,000 and spent at least as much again on walling the whole perimeter and basically rebuilding the place, and tiling the floors, sliding windows and bars on the windows too. It was a mess before and not worth anything like i paid. All we do not have to make it a comfortable place for foreigners is hot water shower.

I know my fiancee is happy to wait a year or two to find a buyer, but i want away. No i dont see any problem for other people who move in there. The family asked us to pay over the odds for the place, which i did to help them, then after we bought it they wanted 20,000 more. then we had a dispute over right of way and we bought that extra land to shut them up, so they did get an extra 9k out of me, but ofcourse they are still not happy.

the main dispute is that they do not like my fiancee because they think she cheated them, and call her matigas by not helping them with my money. The problem is between the family members, it will not reflect on people who have no connection. We are looking for 1million including contents, really it should be more as a year has passed since i paid out all that. we did have an offer of 1 million before, but they wanted 3 years to pay it. in 3 years it could be worth twice as much so i declined.

nomorericepleas
26th October 2008, 17:44
Hard to earn money in province,unlike located center of manila w/c business area

yes my friend, i know it too well, and my fiancee reminds me regularly. She says in maybe a year we can sell one of the lots, and the others soon after. We have to be patient i know.:rolleyes: She has her own lot for sale in bulihan silang, but also had trouble getting the price she wanted for that now.