PDA

View Full Version : EARTHQUAKE: July 18, 2008 prophecy with 8.1 magnitude

amyburple
17th July 2008, 08:27
Uncanny Prophesy: What will happen to the world and to the Philippines at 2008

Mr. Juseleeno Nobulega DaRoose is Brazilian, born in 1960, 47 years old now, his occupation is a teacher, he is a normal citizen, having a very poor life with his wife and kids. All the events which Mr. Juselleno predicted had clear indication of the year, month date of the disasters, incase any third party wants to confirm the facticity of his prophesy, Mr. Juselleno always put the story which he predicted to the notarization office or post office for the approval.

Somebody asked him, how old did he start the prophesy dream, he answered: 9 years old, from 1969, he dreamed 3 events a day, sometimes 9 events, the times he dreamed is different every day. He said all the prophesy dreams were automatically in his dream. When Mr. Juseleeno was 19 years old, he met the famous Brazilian prophesy Saint Mr. Franciscoshabiz, after that the worldwide disaster events were increased in his prophesy dream. Mr. Franciscoshabiz was two times the candidate for the Nobel Prize, he is a very famous differential functional person, at the same time he is also the Charitarian. The events which Mr. Juseleeno predicted are already more than 80000, firstly let’s look at below a few big worldwide events and huge disaster from his prophesy.

July 18, 2008 - Philippines will get 8.1 earthquake, thousands of people will die.

PLS. LET US BE ALERT AND MARK THIS DATE JULY 18, 2008, FRIDAY. LET’S BE PREPARED,
AND

LET US ALL PRAY THAT THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN TO US.

IF POSSIBLE: PLS. DON’T GO TO WORK ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH OFFICE LOCATED IN HIGH PLACES, BUILDINGS, CONDOS AND MALLS.

NOTHING TO LOSE IN THIS KIND OF REMINDER. MAYBE, THIS IS GOD’S WAY TO SAVE YOU, YOUR FAMILY , YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR OFFICEMATES OR LESSEN CASUALTIES.

LET’S ALL PRAY AND MARK THIS DATE.

PLS. FORWARD TO ALL YOUR CONTACT LIST TO WARN YOUR RELATIVES, FRIENDS AND YOUR LOVED ONES AND ALL PEOPLE LIVING IN THE PHILIPPINES .

AGAIN: REMEMBER JULY 18, 2008 ?V HAVE AN ALARM ON THIS DATE.

KeithD
17th July 2008, 09:51
See: http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=9397

A_flyer
17th July 2008, 11:14
What is the use for posting this hoax another time....

If someone can predict eathquake, why he do not warn the Chineese some weeks ago?

aromulus
17th July 2008, 11:54
Why, oh, why people believe in "prophecies"...????:Erm:

amyburple
17th July 2008, 11:59

If someone can predict eathquake, why he do not warn the Chineese some weeks ago?

oh thanks for commenting..even me I don't believe on this but my friend is freaking out hehehehe^^,

Ping
17th July 2008, 12:16
It's Jehovahs witness thingy, I think. Knocking on your door telling you what happened and they are the only one who is save at the end of the world.

vbkelly
17th July 2008, 12:32
It's Jehovahs witness thingy, I think. Knocking on your door telling you what happened and they are the only one who is save at the end of the world.

:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Mrs.JMajor
17th July 2008, 13:47

:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Gavanddal
17th July 2008, 17:19
Why, oh, why people believe in "prophecies"...????:Erm:

Some people believe any nonsense they're told. It's called religion

aromulus
17th July 2008, 18:00
It's called religion

What's football got to do with it...???:Erm:

Eljohno
18th July 2008, 01:26

Christianity is not nonsense and while i normally do not listen to people like this guy i believe in Prophecies as i have experienced the true ones for myself.

There are plenty of Prophecies that were given in the Old Testimont that have already come true especially about Jesus.

I am sure people will disagree with what i have said like Keith but whats new..

Gavanddal
18th July 2008, 08:31
Christianity is not nonsense and while i normally do not listen to people like this guy i believe in Prophecies as i have experienced the true ones for myself.

There are plenty of Prophecies that were given in the Old Testimont that have already come true especially about Jesus.

I am sure people will disagree with what i have said like Keith but whats new..

:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

walesrob
18th July 2008, 08:43
Christianity is not nonsense and while i normally do not listen to people like this guy i believe in Prophecies as i have experienced the true ones for myself..

John, you have highlighted a huge gulf between the "Believers" and the "non-Believers". I've said this before, it saddens me that non-believers think they have the right to call the believers loonies, idiots, etc simply because they fail to understand what religion is all about. I thought we were supposed to be a tolerant society, but this clearly is not the case when it comes to Religion, in particular, Catholics. Reading in the news yesterday, the Pope denounced 'insatiable consumption' in society, but reading the blogs and bulletin boards, they all came up with the usual bigoted rubbish about how the Church needs to get its own house in order first. Funny how these same people would NEVER have a pop at Islam or Hindus, but its OK to have a go at Catholics.

KeithD
18th July 2008, 09:00
All religions need to get the house in order Rob. If they stopped stashing the valuables (they can't take with them to God by the way!!), and used the money to help the poor, the life for millions would improve. However, it pays to keep them poor, as they are the strongest believers always looking for something better. Hence GDP being a good marker of each countries statistical number of believers.

There are plenty of Prophecies that were given in the Old Testimont that have already come true especially about Jesus

Statistically, I'm surprised that over a period of 2000 years they haven't all come true at some point in that period. They probably have, but then it depends on each faiths way of deciphering them.

you have highlighted a huge gulf between the "Believers" and the "non-Believers".

You missed out those in the middle as well, may as well cover all the bases eh? :)

Sconnie
18th July 2008, 09:02
We should keep away from talking religion, each to his own non believers, believers whatever denomination, noone has the right to be judgemental, everyone has a free will to believe and express themselves but don't be judgemental. Letsd keep this forum friendly, full of sound advise, good humour, debate at times, have a dig at people in fun but please don't **** people off because they don't share your beliefs or lack of them.

KeithD
18th July 2008, 09:05
We should keep away from talking religion, each to his own non believers, believers whatever denomination, noone has the right to be judgemental.....
:Erm: I thought God did! :xxgrinning--00xx3: But then that depends on what faith....some he forgives everyone.....others you burn in Hell...:rolleyes:....I'll go to the one with the horse racing....:D

vbkelly
18th July 2008, 11:05
i just remember what a religious people said before the year 2000,THE YEAR 2000 IS THE END OF THE WORLD, ALL GOD'S BELIEVER WILL HAVE THE RAPTURE TIME RAISE IN TO HEAVEN AND ALL SINNERS WILL BE DIE...how they know that they are not GOD even JESUS CHRIST don't know what gonna happen next,and now year 2008 there's nothing happen....

ash_joy2008
18th July 2008, 11:20
how come they know whats happen to the world...all i can say is dont listen..to a nonsense msg.only god knows wat happen not human!!!!

KeithD
18th July 2008, 11:22
how come they know whats happen to the world...all i can say is dont listen..to a nonsense msg.only god knows wat happen not human!!!!

I can tell you what happens to the world in about 5-6 Billions years, but nothing between that :rolleyes: ......although.....I may have the winner of the 3:30 :xxgrinning--00xx3:

walesrob
18th July 2008, 11:29
It all makes sense now: the guys name is DaRoose, so its a ruse?

ash_joy2008
18th July 2008, 11:30
im sure its not jehovah's witness..yes they knock ur door to tell about the truth and theyre not saying it i n theyre own words its from the bible...theres nothing about witness people...they not mention that only them well save..people whose got a faith from god..well and the people who follow his commandments..im not saying im perfect..coz nobody is...stay faith..thats all i can say..

KeithD
18th July 2008, 12:07
I've never figured out what it was they witnessed? :Erm:

aromulus
18th July 2008, 12:11
I've never figured out what it was they witnessed? :Erm:

A Scouser actually pleading guilty....????:omg:

vbkelly
18th July 2008, 12:14
A Scouser actually pleading guilty....????:omg:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Gavanddal
18th July 2008, 12:56
If one religions prophet/ messiah or whatever comes to earth and proves his powers, the worlds media accepts his word, will all the other religions turn round and say "we got it wrong, you were right all along?" Nah.

There's too many wildly differing opinions, each religion thinks theyr'e the right one and too many wars have in the past and still rage because of it.
We realists don't have to prove anything and don't cause division, conflict and war. See how the religious ones rise to the slightest questioning of faith.
The rest of us live a far more tolerant and peaceful life.

eljean
18th July 2008, 13:22
i think it could really happen but the only thing you cannot tell is when it is going to happen...this big quake that is going to strike in phils have already been in the news just about 2 years ago...its about the marikina fault line that it says that its going to cause massive earthquake...i watch the news about it...and they just dont know when its going to happen...maybe it is were this prediction is coming from...

http://www.mb.com.ph/issues/2005/10/16/MTNN2005101646772.html

David House
18th July 2008, 13:23
It's difficult for people who live in a culture where there is only one "right" way taught to them at home and in school to open their minds to alternative possibilities. I always ask devout Christians, or Muslims, to consider their position if they had been born in another place and into another culture. Surely then they would have as much conviction about a belief they now totally reject. No one faith can simply be right, and all the others wrong. For myself I try to see all faiths from a historical perspective, try to understand how they emerged and why. If they give people who have very little the hope of a better life after death then that hope is a worthwhile thing in itself. I have no problem with any faith which gives people a code to live by which is kind and loving, provided they don't claim exclusivity and proclaim a right to convert everyone else.

Dee31
18th July 2008, 13:49
Funny is, my mum tried to have all her decorations, wines, and glass hide them in a safe place. I told her it was all "HULA"... No one can predict what futures lies. Then yesterday in the late night news, representative from philvocs are advising everyone not to worry, as there wasn't any signs that should cause an alarm. Soon mum was able to breath in relief. :D

andypaul
18th July 2008, 19:16
It's difficult for people who live in a culture where there is only one "right" way taught to them at home and in school to open their minds to alternative possibilities. I always ask devout Christians, or Muslims, to consider their position if they had been born in another place and into another culture. Surely then they would have as much conviction about a belief they now totally reject. No one faith can simply be right, and all the others wrong. For myself I try to see all faiths from a historical perspective, try to understand how they emerged and why. If they give people who have very little the hope of a better life after death then that hope is a worthwhile thing in itself. I have no problem with any faith which gives people a code to live by which is kind and loving, provided they don't claim exclusivity and proclaim a right to convert everyone else.

Word

jackmac452
18th July 2008, 22:24
Predictions? how about theses...David Icke (yes the guy everyone said is a joke, stupid, wears a Purple shell suit..yes that one) 8 years ago he wrote in one of his books..the twin towers will be attacked and they will say it's "Terrorists who did it" when maybe it's a bit closer to home.. The UK. will become the Western country with the most surveilence camera's in their cities, and The Governments will want to put microchips inside people..hahahaha..but wait..isn't that what they are doing in America now? I know who's prophesies I now believe in most now..(by the way..there is allegedly an enormous Quake off the shores of China "allegedly" imminent which will trigger a huge Tsunami (maybe 9.9 on the Richter scale) in the near future...you heard the rumour here first folks..hahahaha..) Who Knows....unfortunately, God never tells us beforehand..

Gavanddal
18th July 2008, 22:59
Well the 18th has come and gone and surprise, surprise- absolutely nothing!
Just like all the predictors of doom- Hoaxers and nutters.

Peanutz
18th July 2008, 23:26

Those people are raised up with fear of God. They will not know the difference, and why there is heaven and hell?

Religion is more like having a big brother that will save you from troubles of life. 'Bertrand Russel'

KeithD
19th July 2008, 09:04
They had a 2.1 in mid-Nevada yesterday......reports that a lizard fell off a rock.....

Eljohno
19th July 2008, 10:25
I guess i will always believe that not all roads lead to heaven but hey that is whats great about this forum we are free to believe what we want.

I have never been a Bible Basher and i never will but if i came on telling everyone what i believe and what i know some would get offended so i choice not to and i only respond when non believers are very critical of my faith and the God i choice freely to serve.

As far as prophecies go Isaiah 53 talks alot about what Christ would go through - not trying to convert anyone so this is all i will comment on this!!

aromulus
19th July 2008, 10:46
As far as prophecies go Isaiah 53 talks alot about what Christ would go through - not trying to convert anyone so this is all i will comment on this!!

:Erm::Erm:

KeithD
19th July 2008, 10:54
The human body is one of the worst engineering disasters known to man!! Even Mr Bean could have designed it better. :)

walesrob
19th July 2008, 11:17
Ezekiel 25:17: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. :Cuckoo:

KeithD
19th July 2008, 11:19
.....And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. :Cuckoo:

So much for forgiveness eh? :icon_lol: What a load of tosh!

Peanutz
19th July 2008, 11:41
They had a 2.1 in mid-Nevada yesterday......reports that a lizard fell off a rock.....

How do you come out with humour like this?:icon_lol::laugher:

Peanutz
19th July 2008, 11:47
Why the need of a God?

Let's put God away for a second and think, if all humanity love each other there will be no need to have a God.

My religion is to love and respect everyone, there is no need to believe in a God to be able to do this.

walesrob
19th July 2008, 11:51
So much for forgiveness eh? :icon_lol: What a load of tosh!

It is a load of tosh - its from the film Pulp Fiction

aromulus
19th July 2008, 11:54
It is a load of tosh - its from the film Pulp Fiction

Will you stop taking the words outa my keyboard...????:cwm23:

walesrob
19th July 2008, 12:01
Will you stop taking the words outa my keyboard...????:cwm23:

I didn't touch your keyboard :Erm:

KeithD
19th July 2008, 12:03
I thought Tosh was dead!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/df/Toshikosato.jpg

walesrob
19th July 2008, 12:04
I thought Tosh was dead!!

Thats not Tosh, this is the real Tosh:

http://www.thebillbios.co.uk/lines4.jpg

Gavanddal
19th July 2008, 12:52
Why the need of a God?

Let's put God away for a second and think, if all humanity love each other there will be no need to have a God.

My religion is to love and respect everyone, there is no need to believe in a God to be able to do this.

My sentiments exactly, like I said, differing beliefs in a "God" only create division and hate. Or do you Christians love the Abu Sayuuf? (love thine enemy, turn the other cheek etc etc)

jimeve
19th July 2008, 14:38
Religion is the biggest culprit of making wars, killing zillions of people

KeithD
19th July 2008, 15:21
Religion is the biggest culprit of making wars, killing zillions of people

Not quite true, if we did not have religion man would still find an excuse to kill each other. Many wars in Africa are over food & water, the Iraq war is over resources, the rebels in S America are killing for power.

Yugoslavia used religion as an excuse, but Malosabitch would have invaded the other countries anyway to ensure control after the fall of the Soviet Union....worked a treat :Erm:

Gavanddal
19th July 2008, 18:25
Not quite true, if we did not have religion man would still find an excuse to kill each other. Many wars in Africa are over food & water, the Iraq war is over resources, the rebels in S America are killing for power.

Yugoslavia used religion as an excuse, but Malosabitch would have invaded the other countries anyway to ensure control after the fall of the Soviet Union....worked a treat :Erm:

Profound thought Keith. I wonder if everyone got on with killing everyone they had a difference with, who'd be left standing?
FIGHT!

:xxmixed-smiley-017::xxsport-smiley-002::NEW4::xxangry-smiley-038:

peace and love everyone

jimeve
19th July 2008, 20:08

Israel, Cyprus,Greece,Britain,south America,china,most of Asia and Europe
going back centuries ago.

All attached to religion, Afghanistan , Iraq , North America and her Allies.

Go back to history its all there.

round heads flat heads.:Erm:

KeithD
19th July 2008, 21:02
French invaded England, Vikings, Spanish Armarda, WW1, WW2, Vietnam, French revolution, American civil war, Crimean, Pol Pot, Falklands, Scots v English, Welsh v English....shall I continue? :D Many many more wars not related.

jimeve
19th July 2008, 21:19
French invaded England, Vikings, Spanish Armarda, WW1, WW2, Vietnam, French revolution, American civil war, Crimean, Pol Pot, Falklands, Scots v English, Welsh v English....shall I continue? :D Many many more wars not related.

So that makes it half & half :ARsurrender:

KeithD
19th July 2008, 21:28
Just waiting for the Welsh v Scots while I watch from the sidelines :D

Eljohno
20th July 2008, 06:00
:Erm::Erm:

What is your point as i think i missed it?:Erm::Erm: