PDA

View Full Version : Wondering

peterjanik
12th July 2006, 17:39
Hi !

I read everywhere (in every your posts) that we should archive all letters, recepits from sending money, bills, photos, yahoo converations etc.. if we want to marry.

Is this neccessary to do only if you are marying in UK or do i have to do it as well, when i am going to marry in Philippines ? If yes, please explain me why is this ?

Can i marry even without this archivation ?
If i dont have this archivation, how will it affect the marriage process ?
Will it be more difficult ?
In what way ?

Thanks for your replies.

ginapeterb
12th July 2006, 18:05
It will not affect the marriage process, but the archivation is to do with the evidence of relationship, which is a seperate issue, don't confuse the two, Ivor what do you make of this ?

peterjanik
12th July 2006, 18:22
Thanks for answer but please allow me to ask you, will i need this evidence of relationship ? (before or after marriage).
Do you use it only in case once gf want to come to UK (for marriage) ?
Once i am married in philippines, does it mean i dont need it anymore ?
So can i forget about it ?

Thanks in advance.

ginapeterb
12th July 2006, 18:37
You need to keep your evidence of relationship for the visa process, and the marriage in the philippines against the marriage in the UK, is not an immigration issue, you should seperate the two.

ivor&mel
12th July 2006, 19:21
As Pete keeps trying to tell you, you are talking about 2 separate processes.
(1) The marriage and (2) the visa application. Both have formalities that you must follow, but the evidence of relationship is for your visa application, not for your marriage. Try and get these 2 processes separated in your mind, and then maybe we can progress...

peterjanik
12th July 2006, 19:29
So if i understand well I need evidence of relationship only in case if my GF want to come to UK, either for visit or for marriage (so that she can get Visa).

But since i am marying there, and she is not coming here, she doesnt need any visa for now, which means i dont need to have any evidence of relationship. Is that right ?

And i dont need it after marriage either since she will be already able to prove (by certificate) that she is already my wife. So there will be already other evidence for getting visa after marriage and so evidence of relationship will not be needed anymore.

So that means i dont need to think about evidence of relationship at all.

Do i understand it correctly ?

ginapeterb
12th July 2006, 19:33
Ivor....over to you (scratching head) (eating South West Chicken dippers with chili sauce and Garlic) (Mel..this is delicious)

ivor&mel
12th July 2006, 19:37
No you still seem not to understand... You need evidence of relationship if you are applying for a Fiancee or Spouse visa.

peterjanik
12th July 2006, 19:39
HM ... :confused: :Erm:

Dont forget that i am from slovakia. Meaning, to understand what you writing english is not always that clear to me.
Please be patient with me and dont confuse me even more.
(i didnt get your last post at all, does it mean i again confused it all)

btw. enjoy your meal (chicken)

peterjanik
12th July 2006, 19:46
Ok. Lets give it another try.

I will need evidence of realtionship always, once my gf will wants to come to UK. Its not neccesary for me at all. It's only for her.
Since i am coming there, i dont need this evidence now, but once we
get married and she will want to come here, we will need that for her
to be able to get a visa.(even if we are married).
Do you think it's ok if i start making evidence of relatioship from the day of our marriage ? We will have photos, and i can archive everything from that time.

Conclusion for my case: I dont need it on the way to philippines and for marriage. I will need it once i will want her to come here (even if we are married - always).

Is that right now ?:rolleyes:

mrsfrivolity
12th July 2006, 19:46
PJ, maybe this will make it easier for you to understand.

YES. You can marry without having to provide evidence that your relationship is genuine.

NO.You will not need evidence of your relationship if you are going to live in the Philippines.

YES. When your future wife applies for a visa, either to visit or to settle in the UK, you will need all the evidence you can provide to show that your relationship is genuine and that includes, but not limited to, letters, email, chat conversations, photographs, phone bills, record of your trip to the PI, etc.

NO. A marriage certificate alone is not proof.

ivor&mel
12th July 2006, 19:49
Pete's just refuelling :D

And Keith - are you thinking of opening a Slovakian branch of FilUK, by any chance? :D

Peter, we're trying hard to answer your questions! You need to understand what is required for the marriage (whether in Phil or here); and also understand what is required to apply for a visa. One of the requirements for applying for a visa (spouse or fiancee) is that you have to submit evidence that you have had a genuine, long-standing relationship with your wife. A marriage certificate alone is not sufficient evidence!

peterjanik
12th July 2006, 19:52
Thanks mrsfrivolity

It made me really clear now.

So i will start building evidence of relationship straight after our marriage. ( we will have still about 3 months until she come here).

Thanks to all for their patient with me.

mrsfrivolity
12th July 2006, 19:52
Do you think it's ok if i start making evidence of relatioship from the day of our marriage ? We will have photos, and i can archive everything from that time.

YES. Start archiving NOW. You don't want people at the embassy to think you married her on the day you met her. You need to establish your relationship as early on in the relationship as you can and that means before marriage.

You'll be surprised at some of the questions you will come across in the visa application i.e. "Have you met the person you're going to marry." or something to that effect... :icon_lol: :doh :Erm:

peterjanik
12th July 2006, 19:53
Thanks ivor&mel

Confirm me please someone that i understood all in my post no 10.
That s all i need to be sure.

Thanks

peterjanik
12th July 2006, 19:57
mrsfrivolity

noooooooooooooo

I thought i got it but i think i dont again.

Does anyone have and would be so kind to use yahoo msn (hotmail msn, skype) with me ?
I think it will be much faster and easier for me to understand then these posts.

Thanks

mrsfrivolity
12th July 2006, 20:05
I would be more than happy to help you by YM but dinner will be ready soon. Let's break it down one more time...

1/ Save all your emails, letters, photos, chat records, phone statements NOW before you're even married. You will need this in the future.

2/ You don't have to bring this with you when you visit your lady.

3/ You also don't need this when you decide to get married.

4/ After you get married and should you decide to bring your wife to the UK, this is when all your archive will be needed.

When it's time for you to file the visa application, you can always come back for more advice but for the meantime, just go and see your lady. All you need to bring is yourself and your passport.

Alright, mate? :icon_lol:

ginapeterb
12th July 2006, 20:07
PJ, maybe this will make it easier for you to understand.

YES. You can marry without having to provide evidence that your relationship is genuine.

NO.You will not need evidence of your relationship if you are going to live in the Philippines.

YES. When your future wife applies for a visa, either to visit or to settle in the UK, you will need all the evidence you can provide to show that your relationship is genuine and that includes, but not limited to, letters, email, chat conversations, photographs, phone bills, record of your trip to the PI, etc.

NO. A marriage certificate alone is not proof.

Mrs Frivolity, I could not have put it better myself.

peterjanik
12th July 2006, 20:12
Got it now :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

yupiiiiiiiiiii :D

symonh2000
12th July 2006, 21:25
I knew my Girlfriend for 8 months before I visited her the first time, and when I went I took all the evidence with me up to that point. Then when I returned I stated collected more evidence, which I will take with me next time I go there. that way each section is documented and I don't have to carry loads of paperwork with me. Also she has all the evidence we collected up to then in her posession, which makes sense as she will be needing it when she alpplies for the Visa.

KeithD
12th July 2006, 21:35
o vi moči sveta nebesa! če ne imetje skrbeti očitnost to vaš razmerje je pristen. NO.You hoteti ne potreba očitnost od vaš razmerje če vi greste živeti v filipinski. o čas vaš prihodnji žena praktičen zakaj a vizum , vsak izmed obeh obresti ali doseleti se v UK , boš rabil vsi očitnost vi moči priskrbeti se razkazati to vaš razmerje je pristen ter to vračunati , šele ne omejen v , književnost email , kramljati pogajanja , slika , telefon zakon , zapisnik od vaš potovanje v pobožen etc. ne a poročni listopad sam ni potrdilo. :D

ivor&mel
12th July 2006, 21:39
It's easy for you to say that!

KeithD
12th July 2006, 21:43
No need to thank me.........

russ01539
12th July 2006, 22:17
Show off

peterjanik
12th July 2006, 23:42
I still cant figure out what language is that.

It looks to me like perfect mixture of russian, bulgaria, slovak , polish, czech, slovenian languages and very old slovanic language that we were using in poems many years ago.

But i like it very much, maybe we should start using it in my country.

baboyako
13th July 2006, 00:04
i understood it :icon_lol:

yes you moi good heavens! e thingummy property to worry oitnost this yours scale there is undissembled. NO.You yammer thingummy want oitnost with yours scale e you greste to live within Philippine. yes a flat yours to-come women praktien why however visa , either uporaba whether to settle within STUDY , you will use young and old oitnost you moi provide to show this yours scale there is undissembled and this vraunati , till then thingummy unintelligent within , the republic of letters email , yarn conversations , visuality , telephone wedlock , report with yours wayfaring within spiritual up with against. thingummy however poroni phyllopod yourself is not witness.

filipinski indeed :NoNo:

KeithD
13th July 2006, 10:25
My TARDIS is broke :mad: