PDA

View Full Version : Fiancee and Dependent Visas Issued by Post Today!

jim2376
12th July 2006, 07:55
Hi everyone,

I'd like to share my good news, today my fiancee Lyn and our 7 mth old baby received the fiancee and dependent visa by post. Thanks Pete you're site is great and was invaluable. Thank you also to the guy's who offered me advice on the threads. I've followed the forum closely for months, we all know it's a fantastic resource. I don't like tempting fate so haven't posted much on my story, but now we have a nice outcome, i would of course like to help anybody with any questions about how i dealt with my application.

31/5/06 - Applications lodged at embassy.

12/7/06 Visa's issued by post. So it's been about a 6 week wait.

In my case I did a print screen of the dates of yahoo chats, not actual conversations. I printed 2 emails from each month since October 2004. I enclosed a small photo album. This is just information for anybody interested, my advice is learn from the forum, Pete, and the other main forum guy's here...(good p.r eh?):Hellooo:

Well to close, we've received the visas on Lyn's 21st bday, and i managed a day off work. It's all good stuff today

ginapeterb
12th July 2006, 08:14
Congratulations Jim, its always good news when someone gets the required result, its nice to see visa's being issued by post, great news, well done.

KeithD
12th July 2006, 09:41
That's another crate of beer I have to send to the embassy :D

rands
12th July 2006, 10:34
Hello Jim,

Congratulations!!! I'm glad to know there's another success story!

Yeah, most, if not all here, could relate how relieved you must feel at the moment. You made it, mate!

Rands

Eljohno
12th July 2006, 10:45
Congrats Jim i am glad all has worked out well for you mate....

ivor&mel
12th July 2006, 10:52
Great news for you both :) Don't forget to keep us posted about your progress.

jim2376
12th July 2006, 17:20
Thanks guy's, it's unbeleivable at the moment to think this long process is finally over, it really took over my life for like 50 yrs or something...!

ginapeterb
12th July 2006, 17:40
Jim, are you off to pleasure Island soon ? 50 years, hmmmm it does seem like it, Ivor, Eljohno, Rob, and some of the other guys all felt the same, now its a blip isnt it lads ?

This is a special photo for Rob ?

jim2376
13th July 2006, 21:04
Pete,The visas were issued one day after my return from a 3 week stay on pleasure island,in my case aka balamban .. oops,,oh well nevermind! It's just nice thinking they are FREE to come here now, it's all over, everything feels more normal now i don't need to imagine someone making a descision that affects my whole life...!!

Eljohno
13th July 2006, 21:19
Pete,The visas were issued one day after my return from a 3 week stay on pleasure island,in my case aka balamban .. oops,,oh well nevermind! It's just nice thinking they are FREE to come here now, it's all over, everything feels more normal now i don't need to imagine someone making a descision that affects my whole life...!!

That is why this site and Pete's is so important because it can be difficult enough going through the collecting all the evidence and having all things in order, then having to wait knowing some guy/girl is sitting in an office and can refuse or accept all your hard work but hey its all worth it.....:D