PDA

View Full Version : Chat up lines

ivor&mel
11th July 2006, 21:05
From Reuters today:

LONDON (Reuters) - Was your father a thief? Because he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.

Equipped with that chat-up line, you can be certain to score in the universal language of love.

So say the authors of a new top 10 of chat-up lines which have been translated from English into Czech, French, Italian, Spanish and German by the publishers Chambers.

If their top-rated suggestion does not have the desired effect, then try in one of six languages to say: "Didn't it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

Or maybe: "You must be tired because you've been running through my mind all day."

Scraping in at Number 10 in the romance parade comes "The only things your eyes haven't told me is your name."

Does anybody really use that sort of stuff? My favourites are still "Get your coat, luv - you've pulled" and "You don't sweat much for a fat lass"

KeithD
12th July 2006, 09:45
Spit or swallow is the only one we use in Liverpool :NoNo:

mrsfrivolity
12th July 2006, 19:33
Someone tried one on me with, "You look like you need a drink, luv!"

I say, "I do actually." :D

I never say no to a free pint.

ivor&mel
12th July 2006, 19:42
Eh? Did someone say free pint? Thanks, Mrs F. We'll all be round to your pub when you get it sorted :D

mrsfrivolity
12th July 2006, 20:16
January, Ivor. I'll organize a Filipino-UK party and first drink is on me...well, on Bill but he doesn't know it yet... :icon_lol:

fred
2nd August 2006, 08:48
Easiest chat up line.
Q. Can I pay your barfine?
A. Yes.
Job done.

KeithD
2nd August 2006, 08:50
Easiest chat up line.
A. Yes.
Job done.

Thanks Fred, tried that on the missus last night.....now I have crushed nuts :bigcry:

fred
2nd August 2006, 09:26
:Blacklistliar:I thought you said she had already cut them off and sucked em dry?:Giggler:

KeithD
2nd August 2006, 09:53
I'm allowed use of them when I'm a good boy :cwm24:

mrsfrivolity
2nd August 2006, 11:26
Easiest chat up line.
A. Yes.
Job done.

If you could afford it, that is! :icon_lol: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

david616098
22nd September 2006, 11:13
Some of the chat up lines i see never cease to amaze me not to mention their age bet women are sick and tired of hearing the same old lines.

KeithD
22nd September 2006, 11:28
Sod the chat up....just bang them in the pubs toilet :Sex: :yikes:

aromulus
22nd September 2006, 11:42
Is that a ladder on your tights....

Or a stairway to heaven???

fred
22nd September 2006, 19:11
Go up to a someone at a bar or a dance and ask her: do you want a ****... (wait for a second gauging her reaction)...ing drink?