PDA

View Full Version : Mummy, he's so big and black!!!

Piamed
13th July 2008, 12:16
Hey guys

I just could not wait. I booked my flight on Thursday night at around midnight and turned up and surprised Pia and her family yesterday afternoon :) Wow were they shocked!:xxgrinning--00xx3: BUt oh my; so much travelling. Leeds -Amsterdam - Manila - Butuan and finally to Surigao.

How I love being in da Phils! From the multi-cab driver who wanted 500 pesos to take me to the busterminal from the airport to the wonderful shoe-shine kids at the Butuan bus terminal, who as soon as I ask how much they will charge to shine my shoes, smile and say "pipty pesos". I got them down to doha (two) but gave them fifty anyway as they are always so nice.

As Elena, Juliet, Maricar and Pat know already, Pia was really surprised to see me and it is so great being back. I have already had my bulalo, pancit canton, lechon baboy, etc.

They are having several days of basket ball competition on the court right next door to Pia's house so it is really vibrant and all my little friends are there. It was so wonderful to jump off the bus with my bright red suitcase (Pia loves red) and cross the road and have all the kids shouting Tito Toks, Tito Toks.

Pia and I have just had our pedicure and manicure and I thought I would update you guys while she is having her eyebrows shaped. When we arrived at the salon there was this really cute little girl there and as soon as she saw me she was so excited and kept repeating "mama, arang kadako ug kaitom" (mummy he is so big and dark). Her mother was embarassed and got up to take her daughter outbut Pia told her it was ok. :)

We are off to eat again now!

I will be meeting a few forumers on Saturday when i return to Manila on my way home.

God bless you all and see you soon!

Toks

winner
13th July 2008, 12:22
well done mate injoy yourslive over there eat well and drink well

Sim11UK
13th July 2008, 12:27
A few jaws must have dropped, when you turned up.
How nice, wish I could do the same.

Enjoy your time together. :)

Ann07
13th July 2008, 12:31
what a nice surprise Toks...:D
hi to Pia:)
enjoy and have fun together:D

Frances
13th July 2008, 12:40
hello piamed it's good to hear that your in the Philippines. : )
I wanted to ask if Pia already got her visa?
I still have not heard from the embassy,tom is going to be 11 weeks for me and Phillip.
Regards to Pia and Enjoy your stay in the Philippines.

jencha8569
13th July 2008, 12:46
enjoy ur stay here in the land of smiles :)

aromulus
13th July 2008, 13:11
I know only too well, from past experience, the look of surprise, shock and tears of joy....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Being followed by the family's kids wherever I happened to walk to....
The shouts of Tito... Always welcome to my ears, the small hands taking my hand to their foreheads in sign of respect.....
The sincere smiles of welcome...
I miss it all.

Yes, mate, make the most of it and have a nice stay with your loved one.

And may she, one day, soon join you here..

vbkelly
13th July 2008, 13:36
good to hear this news from you toks,enjoy your stay with your mahal pia say kumusta to her family

Sconnie
13th July 2008, 13:50
Have a great time Toks see you soon with Pia i hope

KeithD
13th July 2008, 14:07
Mummy, he's so big and black!!!

You were naked? :omg:

Mrs.JMajor
13th July 2008, 15:32

:icon_lol: hahaha again boss :xxgrinning--00xx3: u strike again

anyway Toks glad to hear you are here in PI,thats what love is :rolleyes: 6000 miles are nothing just to be w/ your love one,:rolleyes:

P.S thanks for the call from both of you:):cwm38:

Mrs Daddy
13th July 2008, 15:44
that was a real surprised piamed anyway enjoy ur holiday:)

sweet_cookie08
13th July 2008, 17:36
Hi Kuya Toks! :BouncyHappy::Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

Welcome to the Philippines again!!!

I'm really happy for Pia coz while waiting for her visa you managed to visit her again. awwww.. that is sooooo sweet... I just wish my mahal could do that as well.:rolleyes:

Thank you for giving me a call when you arrived. It was lovely speaking to Pia too. And most of all thanks for supporting me and praying for me with regards to my problems with the BC of my child.:NoNo::doh

Hope to see you here in Manila. Just text me or give me a call. I'm excited to see you and Pia.

You two always take care and hope that Pia will receive her visa this coming week.

SephEan
13th July 2008, 18:23
hi amigo! wow that is so sweet! im sure you are going to enjoy your stay with your lovely wife... hows the visa by the way? is she coming with you back here?...well good luck and take care! regards to your lovely wife Pia!!

andypaul
13th July 2008, 21:28
What a great story and glad to read your both together.

Toks you must be responsible for half of the global warming problem with all the flying you do:D

I hope you both have a happy time together and soon it will be 24/7

Gavanddal
13th July 2008, 22:06
Make sure they don''t try to sell you whitening lotion! :icon_lol:

misscarie
13th July 2008, 23:11
Hi Kuya Toks, salamat for the call.It was nice to hear u and ate pia.
Enjoy ur time together and will see you on Saturday,Hope ate pia can come with u here in manila.Ingat and Goodluck on our Visas!

KeithD
14th July 2008, 08:56
Make sure they don''t try to sell you whitening lotion! :icon_lol:
Isn't Tipex cheaper? :Erm: You will be erased from existence :icon_lol:

Alan
14th July 2008, 10:55
Hi Toks,

Do you mean that you will not be here for very long?

Any chance we can meet? I am now in Mactan, Cebu.

Al.:)

patti1227
14th July 2008, 12:56
Hi there lovely couple! :cwm12:

Can`t thank you enough with the wonderful conversation we had yesterday. Thanks for the thoughts… Pia was really elated. I could tell in her voice. I actually felt how overjoyed she was and her family with your sweet shocker. It was indeed a very good feeling. A perfect moment. Thank you for sharing it with me. Enjoy the blissful moment! :BouncyHappy: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Piamed
15th July 2008, 09:26
well done mate injoy yourslive over there eat well and drink wellThanks so much winner!

Enjoy your time together. :)A few jaws must have dropped, when you turned up.
How nice, wish I could do the same.Everyone jumped. My honey was so stunned she just kept hugging me and I was so happy to hold her again. I was whole again.

what a nice surprise Toks...:D
hi to Pia:)
enjoy and have fun together:DThank you amiga. We are having a great time. Honey made me a wonderful sweet and sour baboy today. Namit namit! Marajaw karajaw na Surigao (Surigao is a great place).

hello piamed it's good to hear that your in the Philippines. : )
I wanted to ask if Pia already got her visa?
I still have not heard from the embassy,tom is going to be 11 weeks for me and Phillip.
Regards to Pia and Enjoy your stay in the Philippines.Hi amiga. Unfortunately, no news yet but we are expecting our good news very soon. I pray you will get your visa very soon also. I have prayed for you.

enjoy ur stay here in the land of smiles :)So many many beautiful smiles. Oh my!!!

I know only too well, from past experience, the look of surprise, shock and tears of joy....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Being followed by the family's kids wherever I happened to walk to....
The shouts of Tito... Always welcome to my ears, the small hands taking my hand to their foreheads in sign of respect.....
The sincere smiles of welcome...
I miss it all.

Yes, mate, make the most of it and have a nice stay with your loved one.

And may she, one day, soon join you here..Wow Dom, you sum it up beautifully. Just reading your words and recalling the looks and those blessings brings tingles. It's a special feeling indeed.

good to hear this news from you toks,enjoy your stay with your mahal pia say kumusta to her familySalamat amiga. I have and Pia sends her love to everyone.

Have a great time Toks see you soon with Pia i hopeHey John. Definitely my friend. Btw, I forgive you for chopping my head off.:) Regards to mum and dad.

You were naked? :omg::D Whatever are you referring to? :)

:icon_lol: hahaha again boss :xxgrinning--00xx3: u strike again

anyway Toks glad to hear you are here in PI,thats what love is :rolleyes: 6000 miles are nothing just to be w/ your love one,:rolleyes:

P.S thanks for the call from both of you:):cwm38:Walang anuman amiga. Chat soon!

that was a real surprised piamed anyway enjoy ur holiday:)Salamat amiga.

Hi Kuya Toks! :BouncyHappy::Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

Welcome to the Philippines again!!!

I'm really happy for Pia coz while waiting for her visa you managed to visit her again. awwww.. that is sooooo sweet... I just wish my mahal could do that as well.:rolleyes:

Thank you for giving me a call when you arrived. It was lovely speaking to Pia too. And most of all thanks for supporting me and praying for me with regards to my problems with the BC of my child.:NoNo::doh

Hope to see you here in Manila. Just text me or give me a call. I'm excited to see you and Pia.

You two always take care and hope that Pia will receive her visa this coming week.Salamat. Ipinagdasal din namin iyan. I pray for that too.

hi amigo! wow that is so sweet! im sure you are going to enjoy your stay with your lovely wife... hows the visa by the way? is she coming with you back here?...well good luck and take care! regards to your lovely wife Pia!!Nothing on the visa yet amiga. Pero very soon. How are you liking the UK?

What a great story and glad to read your both together.

Toks you must be responsible for half of the global warming problem with all the flying you do:D

I hope you both have a happy time together and soon it will be 24/7I think I am. Over 120 flights so far this year.

Make sure they don''t try to sell you whitening lotion! :icon_lol:I think they may think i need it even more than most. I dont have enough budget for all the bottles I would need. :)

Hi Kuya Toks, salamat for the call.It was nice to hear u and ate pia.
Enjoy ur time together and will see you on Saturday,Hope ate pia can come with u here in manila.Ingat and Goodluck on our Visas!ook forward to it amiga. Pia will come soon when she has her visa and babalik ako (i'll be back) to meet her.

Isn't Tipex cheaper? :Erm: You will be erased from existence :icon_lol:It's been tried already! :D

Hi Toks,

Do you mean that you will not be here for very long?

Any chance we can meet? I am now in Mactan, Cebu.

Al.:)Sorry Alan. Not enough time this trip. Next time I hope. How is the new job and how is Hannah?

Hi there lovely couple! :cwm12:

Can`t thank you enough with the wonderful conversation we had yesterday. Thanks for the thoughts… Pia was really elated. I could tell in her voice. I actually felt how overjoyed she was and her family with your sweet shocker. It was indeed a very good feeling. A perfect moment. Thank you for sharing it with me. Enjoy the blissful moment! :BouncyHappy: :xxgrinning--00xx3:Maayong hapon amiga namo. Muzta? Marajaw karajaw sa Surigao di ba? Good afternoon. How are you? Surigao is a great place isn't it. Hope we can meet in Manila. God bless you always. Best wishes from Pia and I.

KeithD
15th July 2008, 09:35
I think I am. Over 120 flights so far this year.
Try and make it 250 this year, then send a copy of your airmiles to Gordon Brown and tell him where to stick it :action-smiley-081: :D

benb
15th July 2008, 09:41
Best Wishes and I pray that your lady will get her visa this week!!!

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Ben B

aug06_2006
15th July 2008, 12:55
Enjoy your holiday with ur mahal!

alicat
15th July 2008, 13:12
wow,what a nice surprised..that is so sweet.
best wishes and enjoy ur holiday.

jackmac452
15th July 2008, 22:25
Enjoy every minute my friend with her out there..I wish it was me....if you should see a beautiful 38yo. lady when you reach Manila airport (she lives over the road from there) walking like an itikitik (?) that will be my Nisa.....baby due in October...God I miss her...so I am Jealous of you both....Happy times for both of you....wish you all the best in the world...

benb
15th July 2008, 23:21
Enjoy every minute my friend with her out there..I wish it was me....if you should see a beautiful 38yo. lady when you reach Manila airport (she lives over the road from there) walking like an itikitik (?) that will be my Nisa.....baby due in October...God I miss her...so I am Jealous of you both....Happy times for both of you....wish you all the best in the world...

Hi Jack, are you waiting for your lady's spouse visa too?

Cheers,
Ben B

ginapeterb
16th July 2008, 05:59
Hey Piamed, thats typical, dont worry, when I arrive, the kids say, he is big and so white, (i.e. Kano) and they all call me Joe.

You will be a novelty for them, sometimes they are not being rude, I am sure you dont feel they are, your probably fit and slim big, whereas with me, I am not fit and certainly not slim, so for them I am huge...

I laugh it off, glad to hear you are having a great time.

jackmac452
16th July 2008, 21:02
Hi Ben B....No..I'm working towards living with her in the Philippines....we lived in China together then her visa was not renewed and she had to go home...I came back to UK and I'm finding it hard to settle here once again. I miss her so much, talk to her everyday, but she does not want to come live here...Too Expensive, Too Cold and a bit too violent (especially where I live). I hope Piamed enjoys every minute with his lady, because when that big old bird climbes in to the sky, thats when the aching begins.....

benb
16th July 2008, 21:47
Hi Ben B....No..I'm working towards living with her in the Philippines....we lived in China together then her visa was not renewed and she had to go home...I came back to UK and I'm finding it hard to settle here once again. I miss her so much, talk to her everyday, but she does not want to come live here...Too Expensive, Too Cold and a bit too violent (especially where I live). I hope Piamed enjoys every minute with his lady, because when that big old bird climbes in to the sky, thats when the aching begins.....

Hey Jack, you are truely in love. :) But got to be realistic too. Moving to the Philippines is a big change. Are you planning to retire there or work/do business?

Cheers,
Ben B

flomike
16th July 2008, 22:03
my husband been to that experienced as well and untill now everytime we go to the Phils he's still trying to get used to it specially someone calling him joe or kano. My husband is 6'5" and his with a midget or a hobbit filipina:D he's the apple of the eye of every filipinos (on street, malls, bus, jeepneys/trycycle they're thinking how on earth he will fit in but fortunately he is:D) if we're in the taxi, the driver always making a cheeky comment about my husband's height and size (private thing) that makes me :cwm23:. T

That's the problem sometimes to filipinos when they want to make a bad comment they don't keep it to themselves they need to say it or shout it that makes my husband really annoyed so I always keep him calm as I don't want him to get into trouble.

But still with all this negative thing Im happy that he loves Phils and planning to retire there in the future:)

benb
16th July 2008, 22:10
my husband been to that experienced as well and untill now everytime we go to the Phils he's still trying to get used to it specially someone calling him joe or kano. My husband is 6'5" and his with a midget or a hobbit filipina:D he's the apple of the eye of every filipinos (on street, malls, bus, jeepneys/trycycle they're thinking how on earth he will fit in but fortunately he is:D) if we're in the taxi, the driver always making a cheeky comment about my husband's height and size (private thing) that makes me :cwm23:. T

That's the problem sometimes to filipinos when they want to make a bad comment they don't keep it to themselves they need to say it or shout it that makes my husband really annoyed so I always keep him calm as I don't want him to get into trouble.

But still with all this negative thing Im happy that he loves Phils and planning to retire there in the future:)

Look who is talking now! :NoNo:

:Rasp:

blackpearl
17th July 2008, 00:13
Hey guys

I just could not wait. I booked my flight on Thursday night at around midnight and turned up and surprised Pia and her family yesterday afternoon :) Wow were they shocked!:xxgrinning--00xx3: BUt oh my; so much travelling. Leeds -Amsterdam - Manila - Butuan and finally to Surigao.

How I love being in da Phils! From the multi-cab driver who wanted 500 pesos to take me to the busterminal from the airport to the wonderful shoe-shine kids at the Butuan bus terminal, who as soon as I ask how much they will charge to shine my shoes, smile and say "pipty pesos". I got them down to doha (two) but gave them fifty anyway as they are always so nice.

As Elena, Juliet, Maricar and Pat know already, Pia was really surprised to see me and it is so great being back. I have already had my bulalo, pancit canton, lechon baboy, etc.

They are having several days of basket ball competition on the court right next door to Pia's house so it is really vibrant and all my little friends are there. It was so wonderful to jump off the bus with my bright red suitcase (Pia loves red) and cross the road and have all the kids shouting Tito Toks, Tito Toks.

Pia and I have just had our pedicure and manicure and I thought I would update you guys while she is having her eyebrows shaped. When we arrived at the salon there was this really cute little girl there and as soon as she saw me she was so excited and kept repeating "mama, arang kadako ug kaitom" (mummy he is so big and dark). Her mother was embarassed and got up to take her daughter outbut Pia told her it was ok. :)

We are off to eat again now!

I will be meeting a few forumers on Saturday when i return to Manila on my way home.

God bless you all and see you soon!

Toks

Hi Piamed, you are so sweet! Hope you and Pia are having a great time together. Any news with her visa?

Im new here, maybe I could ask a couple of questions from you about spouse visa.

cheers!

Mrs.JMajor
17th July 2008, 00:41
once again. I miss her so much, talk to her everyday, but she does not want to come live here...Too Expensive, Too Cold and a bit too violent (especially where I live). the aching begins.....

HI jack, wow my first time that i read a Filipino doesn't want to live in the UK w/ his love one because of being too cold and expensive:Erm::Erm:

Frances
17th July 2008, 05:51
hi piamed!
Thank you for the prayers amigo Phillip and I are very grateful.
Anyway here is the update of my application.
Finally my status change after 11 weeks,when i was tracking my application for fiancee visa and guess what I am schedule for interview at the British Embassy next week.Hope things will be good.Kimmi has been very kind to help me prepare for it as she had same experience last year.
Regards to Pia. : )

yam
17th July 2008, 12:45
oh i'm so happy for both of you....cheers

patti1227
17th July 2008, 16:46
Maayong hapon amiga namo. Muzta? Marajaw karajaw sa Surigao di ba? Good afternoon. How are you? Surigao is a great place isn't it. Hope we can meet in Manila. God bless you always. Best wishes from Pia and I.

Maayong gabii sa inyong doha. Good evening to you both. Marajaw karajaw gajud sa Surigao. Surigao indeed is a great place.:cwm12: Have plans going to Siargao island? How are things with you lovely couple? Can`t make it on Saturday.:bigcry: But I hope to make it the next time around before Pia makes the big move to the UK. :xxgrinning--00xx3: Good luck with the visa.:Hellooo:

jackmac452
17th July 2008, 21:06
Hi jedc143 and benb...yes I love her very much..(just like piamed does his lady) and it's true..she does not want to come here (and I don't blame her one bit...it's going to get worse) and yes..I plan to retire in the Filipines (or China..as we have some friends and relatives there) and live on my pension and bring up our new little one when he/she is born...Nisa is the ONLY lady I have ever met, who does not want anything from me...only my love....and I feel the same way towards her (and if I knew how to do smileys here..I do one with a big kiss hahahaha)

telford
18th July 2008, 02:07
Hi jedc143 and benb...yes I love her very much..(just like piamed does his lady) and it's true..she does not want to come here (and I don't blame her one bit...it's going to get worse) and yes..I plan to retire in the Filipines (or China..as we have some friends and relatives there) and live on my pension and bring up our new little one when he/she is born...Nisa is the ONLY lady I have ever met, who does not want anything from me...only my love....and I feel the same way towards her (and if I knew how to do smileys here..I do one with a big kiss hahahaha)

I agree with your wife, personally, I dont wanna go back to UK but we need to, coz we're running out of money already here in Philippines and my hubby still have no pension coz he still young. But its not only me that dont wanna go back there, also my hubby.
If only UK is not that expensive and the tax is not that high, then it will be okay. And, if only its so easy to bring nanny for my baby there and a house helper at the same time, then its a plus....going back to UK means I will be the house helper, nanny, cook, dishwasher to my family:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

aromulus
18th July 2008, 09:47
going back to UK means I will be the house helper, nanny, cook, dishwasher to my family:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Isn't that terrible and demeaning......:doh:doh:doh

benb
18th July 2008, 09:56
I agree with your wife, personally, I dont wanna go back to UK but we need to, coz we're running out of money already here in Philippines and my hubby still have no pension coz he still young. But its not only me that dont wanna go back there, also my hubby.
If only UK is not that expensive and the tax is not that high, then it will be okay. And, if only its so easy to bring nanny for my baby there and a house helper at the same time, then its a plus....going back to UK means I will be the house helper, nanny, cook, dishwasher to my family:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Bringing UK salary to the Philippines will make anyone fairly rich. You got to face your reality and adapt. :D

rusty
18th July 2008, 09:56
Everwhere is getting more expensive now.

Tax is high in the UK so that we have better schooling, free NHS and a benifit system to provide a better standard of living for all. (although it not always work)

jimeve
18th July 2008, 11:47
Everwhere is getting more expensive now.

Tax is high in the UK so that we have better schooling, free NHS and a benifit system to provide a better standard of living for all. (although it not always work)

Free NHS, just paid £7.20 for a prescription.
:NoNo:

KeithD
18th July 2008, 12:08
Free NHS, just paid £7.20 for a prescription.
:NoNo:
Move to Wales :D

aromulus
18th July 2008, 12:09
Move to Wales :D

Yup........:D

jackmac452
18th July 2008, 16:41
Hi Rusty..you are right when you say "Tax is high in the UK so that we have better schooling, free NHS and a benifit system" but alas..our taxes now go to support the influx of eastern European persons (some who are my friends) I work for the NHS..and believe me my friend...the days of it being free, are numbered...I'm not decrying the country...but look around..the many are being told what to do by the few...and the few have their own interests at heart..not ours...David Icke..10 years ago was right in his assumptions.....wow..this was about Piamed and his lovely lady and their futures..look where it's gone now...hahahahaha..You Filipino ladies..are Beautiful...all of you..

Piamed
19th July 2008, 15:10
Try and make it 250 this year, then send a copy of your airmiles to Gordon Brown and tell him where to stick it :action-smiley-081: :D
Oh my! :omg:

Best Wishes and I pray that your lady will get her visa this week!!!

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Ben BThank you my friend 9.5 weeks and counting now!

Enjoy your holiday with ur mahal!Thank you, it was really wonderful holding my love each night!

wow,what a nice surprised..that is so sweet.
best wishes and enjoy ur holiday.Her shocked face and the long hug we had are some things i will never forget!

Enjoy every minute my friend with her out there..I wish it was me....if you should see a beautiful 38yo. lady when you reach Manila airport (she lives over the road from there) walking like an itikitik (?) that will be my Nisa.....baby due in October...God I miss her...so I am Jealous of you both....Happy times for both of you....wish you all the best in the world...I hope you can be reuinted really soon amigo!

Hey Piamed, thats typical, dont worry, when I arrive, the kids say, he is big and so white, (i.e. Kano) and they all call me Joe.

You will be a novelty for them, sometimes they are not being rude, I am sure you dont feel they are, your probably fit and slim big, whereas with me, I am not fit and certainly not slim, so for them I am huge...

I laugh it off, glad to hear you are having a great time.Oh, I don't mind at all about that as it was just a sweet kid being a kid. When the adults behave like kids its not so nice but they are not really worth our time di ba?

But still with all this negative thing Im happy that he loves Phils and planning to retire there in the future:)It's a great country and those things are not worth responding to. Nanay was a bit shocked when she heard the comments that people made to Pia in the market. Pia just told her to ignore it. She was surprised at how rude people could be.

Hi Piamed, you are so sweet! Hope you and Pia are having a great time together. Any news with her visa?

Im new here, maybe I could ask a couple of questions from you about spouse visa.

cheers!No news yet amiga. Please feel free to ask me anything at all. God bles you.

hi piamed!
Thank you for the prayers amigo Phillip and I are very grateful.
Anyway here is the update of my application.
Finally my status change after 11 weeks,when i was tracking my application for fiancee visa and guess what I am schedule for interview at the British Embassy next week.Hope things will be good.Kimmi has been very kind to help me prepare for it as she had same experience last year.
Regards to Pia. : )All the best for the interview amiga. Please tell me when it is so i can pray a specific prayer for you.

oh i'm so happy for both of you....cheersThank you so much mate.

Maayong gabii sa inyong doha. Good evening to you both. Marajaw karajaw gajud sa Surigao. Surigao indeed is a great place.:cwm12: Have plans going to Siargao island? How are things with you lovely couple? Can`t make it on Saturday.:bigcry: But I hope to make it the next time around before Pia makes the big move to the UK. :xxgrinning--00xx3: Good luck with the visa.:Hellooo:We missed you today amiga and really hope to see you soon. It was so nice meeting with Sweet_Cookie, Miss Carie, Jedc and Sconnie (Mrs) today.

Hi Rusty..you are right when you say "Tax is high in the UK so that we have better schooling, free NHS and a benifit system" but alas..our taxes now go to support the influx of eastern European persons (some who are my friends) I work for the NHS..and believe me my friend...the days of it being free, are numbered...I'm not decrying the country...but look around..the many are being told what to do by the few...and the few have their own interests at heart..not ours...David Icke..10 years ago was right in his assumptions.....wow..this was about Piamed and his lovely lady and their futures..look where it's gone now...hahahahaha..You Filipino ladies..are Beautiful...all of you..It's a mazing how things digress! :)

Hey guys! Can you believe that His Excellency Mr Peter Beckingham, British Ambassador to the Republic of the Philippines, was on the same flight as me from Surigao to Manila? I was in 14D and he in 1D. I wanted so much to talk to him. It was so frustrating.

I grasped my chance on the bus from the plane to the terminal. All I could do was introduce myself and talk generalities. I just did not have a chance to discuss Pia's Visa application. :NoNo: A nice guy though! Does not have a British accent; sounds like an Ozzie! He could not tell where I was from either, until I told him...hmmmn!

Piamed
20th July 2008, 17:59
Here I am sitting in the airport lounge at Schiphol, contemplating the next leg of this long and sad journey to the house i live in in Leeds. Certainly, it does not feel quite like a home anymore and won't do until Pia arrives.

I just pray that I can go back to get her very very soon. Please do continue to pray for us and the other waiting parties.

Toks

misscarie
20th July 2008, 18:26
Here I am sitting in the airport lounge at Schiphol, contemplating the next leg of this long and sad journey to the house i live in in Leeds. Certainly, it does not feel quite like a home anymore and won't do until Pia arrives.

I just pray that I can go back to get her very very soon. Please do continue to pray for us and the other waiting parties.

Toks

Hello Kuya Toks,

i'm glad that u are safe :) take a rest later when u get home , i know me ate pia , ate juliet , ate vanessa will get our visa very soon also to ate maricar who will lodge her application this week :Erm: , thanks anyway for the great time it was nice meeting you all :xxgrinning--00xx3: will meet you again with ate pia next time and can't wait for my big day and be ur ninong as u offer urself :D , ingat po and god bless...

benb
20th July 2008, 18:34

Toks

Hey mate, its only a matter of time. I pray that it will be this week for your lady to fly! In that case, be prepared for your next flight. Which airline are you flying with?

Cheers

phillip
20th July 2008, 22:37
good luck piamed were all praying we get or visas

PeterB
21st July 2008, 10:41
Nanay was a bit shocked when she heard the comments that people made to Pia in the market. Pia just told her to ignore it.

Ruby became rather annoyed the other day when some woman commented "Here comes my Lolo".

I had to tell her to ignore it!

benb
21st July 2008, 10:49
Ruby became rather annoyed the other day when some woman commented "Here comes my Lolo".

What does Lolo mean?:Erm:

PeterB
21st July 2008, 11:21
What does Lolo mean?:Erm:

Grandfather.

benb
21st July 2008, 11:26
Grandfather.

Thanks! I have so much to learn. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

charlwill
21st July 2008, 12:18

Don't let these people ruin your day because of their silly comment. Just bear in mind we are lucky and they're not. They're just envious people, that can't keep their mouth shut.

Piamed
21st July 2008, 13:46
Hello Kuya Toks,

i'm glad that u are safe :) take a rest later when u get home , i know me ate pia , ate juliet , ate vanessa will get our visa very soon also to ate maricar who will lodge her application this week :Erm: , thanks anyway for the great time it was nice meeting you all :xxgrinning--00xx3: will meet you again with ate pia next time and can't wait for my big day and be ur ninong as u offer urself :D , ingat po and god bless...Hey amiga. I pray it is very soon. It's hard waiting. I'm looking forward to being your ninong. Pia said you spoke today. I'm glad you had a chance to speak.

Hey mate, its only a matter of time. I pray that it will be this week for your lady to fly! In that case, be prepared for your next flight. Which airline are you flying with?

CheersThank you so much mate. It's incredibly hard being apart from my beautiful and loving wife. I feel so empty. Those waiting will be familar with the feeling.

good luck piamed were all praying we get or visasCheers mate. I wish the best for us all.

I had to tell her to ignore it!Its the best thing to do.

Don't let these people ruin your day because of their silly comment. Just bear in mind we are lucky and they're not. They're just envious people, that can't keep their mouth shut.Very true!

half.k
30th July 2008, 14:31

hahahahaha