PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE POST - We do not bite!

Admin
12th August 2004, 21:22
The forum is only as good as the people on it. We know a good number read it, so join in, and you'll make new friends.

If you want a thread added, just ask.

If you have any advice, please add it, someone will always find it useful.

Strange that I run this site for free, and most people seem to consider that to much?? ???

Maybe like my other sites I offer a monthly prize for the best posts :)

Pete's a Universe ahead, but now he's a MOD, he doesn't qualify ;D So it could be YOU!

ginapeterb
21st August 2004, 00:12
Yes come on help us out all your Filipinos living in the UK....Forum Moderators know you are out there !!! we know there are over 120,000 of you living in our country...so come on...this forum is for you as well.

As Forum Admin says...we dont bite...we would love to hear from you.....you can say just about anything you want about the Philippines or if you prefer you can talk about your other country the United Kingdom...we want to hear your views....maybe you can tell us about some of the places in the Philippines that we have visiited...tell us your views...maybe you can give us some political insight....my favourite is keeping an eye on GMA....want to join in....maybe you can teach us about her and her government.....perhaps you can give some advice about relationships...with a Filipina...or if you are a Filipino (male) tell us about your home and where you come from.

Any views will be treated with respect...we only ask that you avoid using foul language...if we find anything that is in bad taste...Forum Moderators will remove it instantly.

So come on....Forum Moderators monitor the site....daily...either Keith or myself..but we would like some more input...from other members..

Thanks for your help and co-operatiron.

Pete Bennett -Forum Moderator.

ginapeterb
18th November 2004, 01:46
Its coming to my attention that we have lots of readers both in the Phiiippines, and the UK, Keith and I, are not here to amuse you, we write pretty good postings, but we would like some feedback, now I can see when you are online, because I can monitor our readership, please come online and say hello, leave us a message, saying Hi its so and so from so and so, we wont bite you, last week there were 8 guests reading the information we post, just leave us a name and say hello, we would appreciate it.

Thanks once again for your support.

Admin
18th November 2004, 12:09
Or you could just tell us to sod off, at least it's something ;D

Maybe we need the chicken feet & candles to communicate, and I know dancing around them naked in the garden works for me, but not the neighbours :o

ginapeterb
18th November 2004, 13:17
Or maybe we need some Barangay Chismis to get the ball rolling ? any takers any breakers, or its looks like Keith and I are running a 2 man show here.

Come on whats happening on the Barangays ? there is always something to talk about...come on lets have someone who is going through tuksuhan ??

Boy its lonely here sometimes.

Admin
19th November 2004, 11:19
I've switched the overture listsings on again for this site, costs me around £2 a day, but puts the hit rate up by another 50+

Maybe some one from beyond the grave will communicate.

...or maybe a total 'brown' out in the Philippines, I know I had something similar when parachuting ::) ;D

ginapeterb
19th November 2004, 23:12
Breaker 19 Breaker 19 this is the rubber duck !, come on.......Beaker 19 Breaker 19,this is the rubber duck, anyone out there come on ? their is a smokey on your tail...and a black and white...hey thee is the eye in the sky...come on...any breakers any takers........

Help we are alone........just have to keep sifting throught that SETI info from Arecibo, maybe in a few million years, someone willl post Kieth....geeeeeeze I think we are alone.

Admin
20th November 2004, 11:29
Over 120 people here yesterday.

Maybe your new lingo is wrong, and you've said "I want to eat your mother, and I enjoy wire brush & Dettol!!!) :o

ginapeterb
20th November 2004, 17:56
Nice to hear it mate....but i wouldnt be able to tell that..as I have no readership stats....

Admin
21st November 2004, 11:44
I do ;D

The site is presently hitting 1000 uniques a week, although 99% of them must be from beyond the grave :D :o

ivor&mel
15th July 2006, 08:09
Aw... aren't old threads cute :icon_lol: Must have been pretty lonely here in those days! :BouncyHappy:

ginapeterb
15th July 2006, 08:49
Aw... aren't old threads cute :icon_lol: Must have been pretty lonely here in those days! :BouncyHappy:

It sure was Ivor, back then it was just me and Keith...until Rob came along, hahahah, now its busier than ever...but its good to see

KeithD
15th July 2006, 09:04
Having the same problem with the astronomy forum, takes a while for them to get off the ground, people don't realise when they set up a forum, it takes plenty of continuos effort, but they do take off.....and the search engines love them :)