PDA

View Full Version : Company Sponsorship Scam?

neria
12th July 2008, 05:22
hey guys may alam ba kayong mga company in uk na may job offer through net with sponsorship for work permit
kase ako nag apply ako through net computer operator tapos they accepted me hinigan nila ako ng passport scan, birthcertificate scan, and passport photograph scan, pero di ako nag duda kase wala silang hinihingi pera tapos lahat ng email nila organize naman as in kapani paniwala sabi nila dun sa email pag nakuha na nila yung mga scan documents at na process na ipapadala nila yung mga documents like airlines ticket, work permit, etc. through fedex tapos scan nila yung waybill receipt then they will send it to my email.
urgent job kase yung post nila. ano sa tingin niyo scam kaya yan? kung scam naman anong gagawin nila sa documents na hiningi nila sakin. as in wala silang hinihingi pera. pls reply naguguluhan ako.. ganto ba tlga kabilis pag sa direct employer through net ang inapplyan mo? ano ba ng sign pag scam yung sponsorship offer? pls reply thanks

KeithD
12th July 2008, 08:55
Using English is polite.

angel2008
12th July 2008, 09:03
obviously its a scam after they get your details , the next thing they will ask is money for processing. If you want to work in Uk and you are skilled worker you check this website, www.workabroad.ph.com .Its legal because its accredited by POEA. They have lots of jobs there. Dont fall to scamers, They just want your money.

neria
12th July 2008, 09:44
thank you sa reply pero walang hinihingi money they will pay for eveything!
kaya waybill receipt nga daw ng fedex ang email sakin after na process na nila diba yung waybill ibig sabihin bayad na nila yun sa uk pa lang? scam pa rin ba to? thank you!

aromulus
12th July 2008, 10:13
thank you sa reply pero walang hinihingi money they will pay for eveything!
kaya waybill receipt nga daw ng fedex ang email sakin after na process na nila diba yung waybill ibig sabihin bayad na nila yun sa uk pa lang? scam pa rin ba to? thank you!

In English, please...........:cwm23:

KeithD
12th July 2008, 10:18
In English, please...........:cwm23:
I love it when you're angry :cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:

andypaul
12th July 2008, 10:31
Using English is polite.

Can you tell the good people of Liverpool then :D

hey hey callllm down

Frances
12th July 2008, 11:40
hi welcome to the forum.
Just keep your guard it's unbelievable nowadays what people do for money.
Good luck!

Mrs Daddy
12th July 2008, 14:52
Hi neria,pls do talk english so that moderators here can advise your concern as majority here are married to english men and how can experts here advise you if you not writing it in english.regards mrs daddy:D

neria
12th July 2008, 15:05
Hey guys im really sorry for speaking in tagalog yes guys right this is a scam they asking for $650 for insurance and tax fee in uk, they said the Company has only covered the Visa, travel documents, Accomodation, Feeding, Transport and health but the insurance and tax fee im gonna pay for it! yes
im so stupid that i sent my scan documents to them!

kimmi
12th July 2008, 18:42
Hey guys im really sorry for speaking in tagalog yes guys right this is a scam they asking for $650 for insurance and tax fee in uk, they said the Company has only covered the Visa, travel documents, Accomodation, Feeding, Transport and health but the insurance and tax fee im gonna pay for it! yes

hi sis, sorry about it..i think next time it will be better if u double check the company first before sending any documents..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
12th July 2008, 20:28

you need to be careful for sending your personal details, it might people use your identity

Mrs Daddy
12th July 2008, 23:12
you need to be careful for sending your personal details, it might people use your identity

i was just gonna say that:Erm:

Ann07
13th July 2008, 09:29
vbkely read your mind mrsdaddy:icon_lol:

Ann07
vbkely reads your mind mrsdaddy:icon_lol:

Ann07
ohh sorry i post twice..silly me..:Erm:

Mrs Daddy
13th July 2008, 11:42
vbkely reads your mind mrsdaddy:icon_lol:

yep she did :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
13th July 2008, 11:49

And your data will be put in their DATABASE . Expect more scam letters to come!

eljean
14th July 2008, 12:43
they suppose to ask for pounds not dollars...so obviously scam