PDA

View Full Version : Ate Ping

Peanutz
10th July 2008, 17:55
Ate Ping and Keith thank you for the cards from me and David.:luv4:

Our first year anniversary is on July 16:D. I can't believe that a year already passed away. It seems like yesterday I was moaning here in the forum about my visa and the endless waiting.

I hope everyone are happy with their love ones and I wish you all the best in this world!

To celebrate me and David will going to have a nice weekend break in Devon. We will be staying in Bonnicotte B&B Guest house.
If someone lives in that area, give me a shout and we can meet for a coffee or cream tea if you prefer:D

Another happy year has passed away, and still more to come:D

Mrs Daddy
10th July 2008, 18:01
congrats:)

charlwill
10th July 2008, 18:07
Happy anniversary peanutz and hubby. I will be in St. Austell, Cornwall this weekend.

Peanutz
10th July 2008, 18:13
Happy anniversary peanutz and hubby. I will be in St. Austell, Cornwall this weekend.

Yaaay! Thanks Mrs Daddy:Hellooo:

Hey Charlwill I will send you a PM. If you are free and want to meet up, we can organise:Dhow does it sounds?

kimmi
10th July 2008, 18:39
Congratz Peanutz and hubby, wishing u more years together..:)

KeithD
10th July 2008, 20:05
Hey Charlwill I will send you a PM. If you are free and want to meet up, we can organise:Dhow does it sounds?

Great idea.....give my phone a rest :rolleyes:

Peanutz
10th July 2008, 20:26
Congratz Peanutz and hubby, wishing u more years together..:)

Thanks Kimmi:Hellooo:

Peanutz
10th July 2008, 20:29
Great idea.....give my phone a rest :rolleyes:

You are mean!:NoNo: I'm gonna tell Ate Ping:D

:laugher::laugher:

charlwill
10th July 2008, 21:35
Yaaay! Thanks Mrs Daddy:Hellooo:

That's a very good idea. Ok, just send me PM.

Peanutz
10th July 2008, 22:47
That's a very good idea. Ok, just send me PM.

You chose not to receive messages, so I can't send you one:Erm:

Me and David are going to stay in Lynmouth in Devon. I think it is 50 miles to Cornwall.
Anyway, we are planning to wander around Lynmouth and Lynton. If you are around just give me a shout. I will bring my laptop, you can leave me pm if you like.:)

Cheers!

jencha8569
11th July 2008, 01:12
hi peanutz
congrats:Hellooo:
many more anniversaries and best wishes:)

alicat
11th July 2008, 08:30
congratulation...

vbkelly
11th July 2008, 10:44
happy 1st anniversary peanuts and your hubby!!!

Mrs.JMajor
11th July 2008, 11:46
I guess u deserve to be happy as i can feel you are good person,congratulation peanutz and may u have great life w/ ur hubby on the future :)

IainBusby
11th July 2008, 11:53
Happy 1st anniversary Peanutz, my wife Louella and I have just celebrated our 2nd anniversary on June 26th. :appl::xxparty-smiley-050:
Iain.

Peanutz
16th July 2008, 18:14
Happy 1st anniversary Peanutz, my wife Louella and I have just celebrated our 2nd anniversary on June 26th. :appl::xxparty-smiley-050:
Iain.

Thanks Iain!

Belated Happy Anniversary to you and Louella too!:Hellooo::love:

We went in Lynton/Lymouth/Ifracombe/Barnstaple and they were a very beautiful places, the only thing is, it is very quiet there, specially in Lynton and Lynmouth! It's like a ghost town:yikes:

Restaurants were very expensive :NoNo:and there's not much going on at half past eight in the evening the streets are deserted and everyone goes home!:yikes:

Anyway, me and hubby will going to have a second celebration this evening. He is going to treat me in a nice fish restaurant in Poole. The rest name is Storm, they really serve nice fish and seafood. I would advice it to everyone if you pop down here in Poole.:D

Peanutz
16th July 2008, 18:15
Thanks again to everyone:Hellooo: