View Full Version : Applicant's Details on FLR Form

Pepe n Pilar
10th July 2008, 15:53
I will be applying for the FLR soon and i just want to make sure if i wrote the correct details. The question on Section 1.5 which is..... Any other name(s) by which you are or have been known..... i had just put here my full name in the passport. What about my former surname bec i'm annuled is it still needed or my other nicknames? Thank you so much for the help.

IainBusby
10th July 2008, 16:16
I will be applying for the FLR soon and i just want to make sure if i wrote the correct details. The question on Section 1.5 which is..... Any other name(s) by which you are or have been known..... i had just put here my full name in the passport. What about my former surname bec i'm annuled is it still needed or my other nicknames? Thank you so much for the help.

I would put in your former surname and explain it in the "Additional Information" part of the form if there is one, if not add a covering letter explaining about it, but I wouldn't worry about nicknames.
Cheers,
Iain.

Pepe n Pilar
10th July 2008, 19:22
Thank you very much indeed. Yea i wouldn't put the nicknames anymore. Salamat Ian. Cheers!:)