PDA

View Full Version : how to get a job in UK

Ecxy
10th July 2006, 13:54
is any some way to find easy job or something that to enter UK in easy way..and if your married a citizen there but just stay here in Philipines for the moment..is it possible a wife cAn come there in Uk..how many years would it take..or what kind of visa for a filfina wife to enter UK..

russ01539
10th July 2006, 23:42
Well we are short of qualified dentists, and it takes years to get a plumber, so if your qualified maybe you will get lucky.

Marrying a British guy just to get you a passport to come here and live/work is not particularly ethical now is it. Poor guy.

KeithD
11th July 2006, 08:38
According to the radio we have no driving instructors.....but you can't get through London because of them :)

Their is another live post from yesterday with links in it about this.

Ecxy
11th July 2006, 11:44
Well we are short of qualified dentists, and it takes years to get a plumber, so if your qualified maybe you will get lucky.

Marrying a British guy just to get you a passport to come here and live/work is not particularly ethical now is it. Poor guy.

for you My Russ01539..for your information ..absolutely just marrying a guy just to live and work...hahahahhahah a big laugh for you..maybe your just not lucky finding your girl...lol sorry if this bit sharp..just your word dont fit of what i expected to be ans...hehehe:icon_lol:
i was marry to the most wonderful man..unlike others..there..porr.gut..he is...hehehehhe

russ01539
11th July 2006, 21:27
Yes well sorry Excy I never read your other posts, and took this one out of context.

russ01539
11th July 2006, 21:29
And I have found the most wonderful girl - we get married here in August. She had her own business before she moved here. I asked her for a job but she says she loves the rain and cold weather and couldnt wait to try it. hehehehehe

Ecxy
12th July 2006, 12:46
And I have found the most wonderful girl - we get married here in August. She had her own business before she moved here. I asked her for a job but she says she loves the rain and cold weather and couldnt wait to try it. hehehehehe

oh so congratulation Mr Russ01539..and you found your girl..just a bit of advoice next time dont jump into conclsion without knowing what i been talking..ok..im glad you still lucky..lol
good luck and best wishes..hehehehehehe:Hellooo: