PDA

View Full Version : iphone

telford
6th July 2008, 15:11
I'm so happy now coz i just download skype in my iphone... so i dont need load now to call my friends in skype whenever i'm in a wifi zone, like in our house:Rasp:
i'm just bored here and nothing to do thats why i'm posting nonsense ...:icon_lol: coz my hubby is busy with his PS3 and i dont know how to play PS3:icon_lol:

andypaul
6th July 2008, 15:22
once you have these things running you cant belive you lived with out them

telford
6th July 2008, 15:37
once you have these things running you cant belive you lived with out them

i agree, it really help to those people who have loveones abroad... you really can save a lot...
my husband is using skype in our PC to call his parents back in UK, but now that i already have it in my iphone, no need to use PC...:BouncyHappy: but still needs wifi...

KeithD
6th July 2008, 16:03
Iphone is :action-smiley-081:

My v1615 runs Windows mobile, has GPS, 3 mega-pixel camera, video cam....shall I continue :D

And Vodafone just give it for free to replace the v1605, and for £10 less a month :cwm24: .... + landline calls are ALL FREE :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
6th July 2008, 16:44
Iphone is :action-smiley-081:

My v1615 runs Windows mobile, has GPS, 3 mega-pixel camera, video cam....shall I continue :D

And Vodafone just give it for free to replace the v1605, and for £10 less a month :cwm24: .... + landline calls are ALL FREE :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Was thinking more of Skype on phones in general than the IPhone.

Worst of all are the crackberries hate using them:censored:

My Nokia with Blackbery connect is good for me

Cant beat the E71:xxgrinning--00xx3:

walesrob
6th July 2008, 16:54
My Sony Ericsson 610i makes phone calls. Amazing, never seen that feature before :rolleyes:

KeithD
6th July 2008, 16:59
I can have Skype on mine, but never used it on the last model, so haven't bothered.

Terrielicious
6th July 2008, 19:56
I'm so happy now coz i just download skype in my iphone... so i dont need load now to call my friends in skype whenever i'm in a wifi zone, like in our house:Rasp:
i'm just bored here and nothing to do thats why i'm posting nonsense ...:icon_lol: coz my hubby is busy with his PS3 and i dont know how to play PS3:icon_lol:

Sis try to wear sexy undies and start dancing in front of him and you see if he will drop the ps3 and start playing with you instead:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::BouncyHappy::cwm12::icon_lol::censored::censored:

bornatbirth
6th July 2008, 20:05
Sis try to wear sexy undies and start dancing in front of him and you see if he will drop the ps3 and start playing with you instead:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::BouncyHappy::cwm12::icon_lol::censored::censored:

what colour are the undies u dance in,and what type of dancing is that?

i will try that on my gf when shes watching the LOBO :icon_lol:

Terrielicious
6th July 2008, 20:47
what colour are the undies u dance in,and what type of dancing is that?

i will try that on my gf when shes watching the LOBO :icon_lol:

Red Pvc in a polka dots and dance the okie-cokie. That should be enough to get her attention. :REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::erotic4::erotic4:

telford
7th July 2008, 03:14

ay teriray, it's better he will play his PS3 than keep on bothering me....:)