PDA

View Full Version : American murdered in the Philippines

Eljohno
5th July 2008, 03:14
ANGELES CITY -- An American national was killed inside his residence at Santa Maria Village 1 in Barangay Balibago here.

Tylar Hammond, 64, single, was reportedly killed four days ago but his body was discovered only on Wednesday.

Angeles City Police Chief Inspector Rene Aspe said Hammond's body was found inside the comfort room.

Joben dela Cruz, caretaker of Hammond's house, reported to the city police about the incident, Aspe said.

Luisito Tan, Station 4 deputy commander, said the victim sustained multiple stab wounds. The victim's hands and feet were tied with an electrical wiring, according to Tan.

Investigators found a bread knife at the other comfort room of the victim's residence.

Acting city police director Superintendent Felixberto Castillo has ordered a follow-up operation against the possible assailants of Hammond.

The victim's body was taken to the Galang Funeral Parlor for autopsy, Aspe said

KeithD
5th July 2008, 09:20
Starting to look safer in Iraq :cwm24:

Gavanddal
5th July 2008, 10:33
French being murdered in England too. Everywhere is safe but you could be in the presence of a bad person anywhere in the world at any time and suffer the consequences.

KeithD
5th July 2008, 11:19
French being murdered in England ......
They murdered enough of us in 1066 :icon_lol:

Eljohno
6th July 2008, 06:29
I am sure if any of us where living in certain parts of the USA all our posts would be about people being killed everyday but saying that there is for sure an increase in foreigners being killed here in the Philippines!

Gavanddal
6th July 2008, 06:46
They murdered enough of us in 1066 :icon_lol:

You've got long memory Keith. :D

USA
6th July 2008, 07:09
I am sure if any of us where living in certain parts of the USA all our posts would be about people being killed everyday but saying that there is for sure an increase in foreigners being killed here in the Philippines!

Hey! I resemble that comment!
Come over to Detroit and say that!:NEW3:

Banana
6th July 2008, 07:11
I doubt very many were killed in 1066 at all. I suspect we lost more. many more, at Waterloo.

When i write "we" with reference to 1066 then of course I am talking about the Anglo-Saxons not the Welsh who didn't bother turning up to fight the French until 750 years later. :) Even the yanks were not that late for WW2 :kngt:

andypaul
6th July 2008, 09:59
You've got long memory Keith. :D

You never forget what you got up to in your youth:D