PDA

View Full Version : Lets make Contact

ginapeterb
25th August 2004, 00:24
Magandang Hapon....Philippines !!! Tuloy po kayo....!! Maraming Salamat po !!

Want to make contact....Ladies of the Philippines come here to this topic...if you want to contact anyone here in UK...this is the place...make this topic...your meeting point.

Best wishes

Pete and Gina

ginapeterb
25th August 2004, 00:28
Pete Bennett of London UK met Maria Gina Yap of Philippines on 23 October 2003...by using The Penpal metnod....

It works...use it...and we will help you with advice...and how to get to the Philippines and what to do when you get there.....make contact....the secret is....you take step...your penpal takes a step...you take a step together.

Have fun

Pete and Gina

Zinnia
22nd October 2004, 10:30
Hey guys, am very new here. ;) Would love to chat with you. Give me a buzz. Magandang tanghali sa inyong lahat! 8)

ginapeterb
22nd October 2004, 21:22
Mabuhay ! anon Gusto mo ? come and chat, about UK Life, the City of London, anything you like, you name it we can chat about it, sige sige Ingat Lagi.

Zinnia
23rd October 2004, 07:27
;) Maraming salamat. Thanks so much for the welcome. I am interested in meeting people. I would like to know what it's like to live in the UK, places to go...

ginapeterb
23rd October 2004, 10:53
Mabuhay Zinnia if you would like to meet people, you can go to the FilipinoUK Dating site, which is on the main page but the link is here

http://www.filipinouk.com/aboutus.html

from here you can access our other Forum Moderators, story, Keith and Ping, who is from Philippines, also there are lots of sub sections on the Forum such as

"Information for Filipinos living in London" some of that might give you an idea of what are Capital City London is like.

If you are looking for female freinds on the forum, we have a few members, some our spouses of UK guys, some are readers, however the Forum is not a instant chat area, its mainly a bulletin board for messaging, you can use an instant messenger system on the forum, if you see a forum member active on the forum it will tell you at the lower left hand corner, who is browsing, you can send an instant message, but its not synchronous, they will have to open your message and then reply.

Some people leave their yahoo ids on the forum, but the majority do not.

If you would like a male freind, there are contacts on the dating site, if you want general chat, here is the place, if you have questions we will answer them, we have lots of iinformation but as you will see its mainly targeted at our UK Audiences, information on the Philippines, there are some funny postings on our Philippine News section.

Courting and Relationships might give you a laugh, its written on our perspective of Philipine culture.

If you need any questions answered go ahead, we will try to get a reply back to you within 1 day.

Ok best of luck

marvel
10th April 2005, 06:19
Dear fellows,

I am an English language teacher with over 8years of teaching experience in several countries. I have a Bachelor degree in Elementary Eduation from the Philippines.
My husband and I will be relocating to UK this summer and i would like to know:

1) The UK requirements for filipinos teachers? is there anyfilipinio teacher in UK by the way? possible contacts.
2) The documents to be passed and the fees?
3) The regitration body i will be under?

any additional information will be appreciated.

Thanks for the anticipated prompt response
i would appreciate ifyou would mail me at steppingstone732003@yahoo.com

maria

Originally posted by ginapeterb@Oct 23 2004, 09:53 AM
Mabuhay Zinnia if you would like to meet people, you can go to the FilipinoUK Dating site, which is on the main page but the link is here

http://www.filipinouk.com/aboutus.html

from here you can access our other Forum Moderators, story, Keith and Ping, who is from Philippines, also there are lots of sub sections on the Forum such as

"Information for Filipinos living in London" some of that might give you an idea of what are Capital City London is like.

If you are looking for female freinds on the forum, we have a few members, some our spouses of UK guys, some are readers, however the Forum is not a instant chat area, its mainly a bulletin board for messaging, you can use an instant messenger system on the forum, if you see a forum member active on the forum it will tell you at the lower left hand corner, who is browsing, you can send an instant message, but its not synchronous, they will have to open your message and then reply.

Some people leave their yahoo ids on the forum, but the majority do not.

If you would like a male freind, there are contacts on the dating site, if you want general chat, here is the place, if you have questions we will answer them, we have lots of iinformation but as you will see its mainly targeted at our UK Audiences, information on the Philippines, there are some funny postings on our Philippine News section.

Courting and Relationships might give you a laugh, its written on our perspective of Philipine culture.

If you need any questions answered go ahead, we will try to get a reply back to you within 1 day.

Ok best of luck

Quoted post