PDA

View Full Version : nandos

lizaphil
3rd July 2008, 22:47
my husband took me to nandos and now i am addicted the chicken is masarap
specially the lemon chicken and the garlic sauce is to die for i am slowly working
my way up to the hot sauce but i don't think i can get there,LOL
does anyone else like nandos???i am thinking of opening a nandos style restaurant in manila or Baguio what do you guys think?? do you think pilipinos
would like this???

andypaul
3rd July 2008, 23:09
yes the wife loves going there also.

In london there is also a resturant chain called frangos which is similar
but many people i know prefer:D

Piamed
4th July 2008, 04:28
I also love nandos and have the hottest sauce they do with 2 side orders - chips and rice. Love the natas too. They are like a small leche flan. masarap!

alicat
4th July 2008, 08:09
i love nandos,the chicken is very nice.(im addicted as well)
good portion of food and its not that expencive.

LadyJ
4th July 2008, 09:34
I love Nandos chicken and every bits of it, sauces are nice too. The thing I dont like in Nandos is they don't serve non-spicy rice for children:NoNo:

Sangoma
4th July 2008, 13:08
One of the better things to have come out of South Africa!

Some of their early SA adverts wouldn't have gone down well on TV here I think.

Ana_may365
5th July 2008, 21:29
wish that there 's also nando's here in my place,like KFC in phils.!

aromulus
6th July 2008, 20:49
I also love nandos and have the hottest sauce they do with 2 side orders - chips and rice. Love the natas too. They are like a small leche flan. masarap!

Nando's is my dining of choice when in London...
The hotter the chilli sauce the better the chicken....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I just got back from the Royal Show, and Used the Premier Inn at Jct 2 of the M6 for 4 nights....
300 metres from the hotel door there was a Nando's outlet... I am afraid I pigged out.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

lizaphil
6th July 2008, 21:03
Nando's is my dining of choice when in London...
The hotter the chilli sauce the better the chicken....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I just got back from the Royal Show, and Used the Premier Inn at Jct 2 of the M6 for 4 nights....
300 metres from the hotel door there was a Nando's outlet... I am afraid I pigged out.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks guys for all reply :)

gracia143
6th July 2008, 21:04
Tried Nando's in Slough when I went there to get my NI. It's a long way away from where I am but I needed to get a slot the soonest I could. But it was worth it as I had lunch at Nando's.

andypaul
6th July 2008, 21:13
Frangos people far better but only two one in Kingston the other Hounslow.

But then northners still have their tripe and what not so us londoners can dine in peace:D