PDA

View Full Version : On being faithful

USA
30th June 2008, 19:28
Over the weekend it was my birthday and I received a very interesting text from the friend of my ex girlfriend (both Filipinas). It informed me that my ex GF was telling her best friend forever to meet up with me for a couple of days in (city x)!
Wasn`t that nice of my ex gf to think of me on my b-day? I thought so.
I was also thinking of how good looking her friend was and how I had noticed how she hadn`t been wanting to let me off the phone lately as we talked about ex gf. I was also thinking how conservative this lady always holds herself up to be and how she is engaged to be married this Dec to white guy in the U.S.:doh
So naturally, I called her up and yeah, long story short she would like to hook up at a hotel in (city X)! I told her I couldn`t make it on such short notice:rolleyes: guess she wants some fun before she gets married?
Yeah I know, I`m an adult and everything- so I know what the world is like etc etc
And maybe this is a bad topic even for this forum (forgive me then, I`m new) But I cant help the fact that it makes me wonder what my(present,newly-found) girlfriend is doing(on the other side of the world).And how maybe I should continue to get to know her better before committing completely?
And will I ever find a good girl or will I get stuck with another little:censored: And are there any good girls? etc etc.
Anyway cant help the fact its got me thinking this way right now.

winner
30th June 2008, 19:50
thats up to you mate we can not tell you what to do you have your own mind yes there are 1000s of nice girls out there on line or in person

KeithD
30th June 2008, 20:01
Girls are the same whatever country, some angels......some mad axe women.....

USA
30th June 2008, 20:01
You uh-zacktly right. WORD mah dog!

keithAngel
30th June 2008, 22:55
Girls are the same whatever country, some angels......some mad axe women.....

Angels???

KeithD
1st July 2008, 09:00
Angels???
:Erm: Some are nurses, some are not!

angel2008
1st July 2008, 10:19
lots of angels here

USA
1st July 2008, 10:24
Ummm... great.
That was my last girlfriends name. The one that broke my heart.

angel2008
1st July 2008, 10:40
ooooooooops sorry.

KeithD
1st July 2008, 10:59
Ummm... great.
I spelt A-N-G-L-E wrong :yikes:

USA
1st July 2008, 11:00
No need be sorry. Its kind of funny in a way. I`ve watched how that Angel theme kept growing thru this. Angel... Angel.. Angel hahaha
But know what else is funny? I wrote that first part at the begining of the day and by the end of the day? My new GF and I had a long talk and I decided to take our relationship a step futher like she had been bugging me to. Nice.
I made this decision to take our relationship further based on the solid grounding of the fact that shes so cute that I cant resist.
Ok, just kidding about that last part.

angel2008
1st July 2008, 11:11
Well, goodluck to you USA

KeithD
1st July 2008, 11:31
I made this decision .......
...to let us stay in your house on our next visit to the US :xxgrinning--00xx3: Thanks.....feel like I've known you for years already :icon_lol:

keithAngel
1st July 2008, 12:30
...to let us stay in your house on our next visit to the US :xxgrinning--00xx3: Thanks.....feel like I've known you for years already :icon_lol:

Has he got pets then ???:Erm:

angel1231
1st July 2008, 13:05
Ummm... great.

oh:doh shes a bad angel then....

keithAngel
1st July 2008, 13:28
oh:doh shes a bad angel then....

Thats me:xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
1st July 2008, 19:36
Thats me:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:omg::omg::omg::Erm::NoNo::doh

Pepe n Pilar
2nd July 2008, 08:40
No one will accuse him/her, for what he/she will do for something like this especially if the partner won't know at all since he/she is miles away. We have a saying in the Phils ("malaki ka na" or matanda ka na) you're mature or old enough.... you know what will make/brake a relationship......Guilty conscience, may bother him/her.......

USA
2nd July 2008, 09:20
So naturally, I called her up and yeah, long story short she would like to hook up at a hotel in (city X)!
Well, now after more mature reflection I feel the need to redeem the ladys virtue. Somewhat anyway.
After thinking about it(and a couple more texts) I realize what shes really doing is giving me a big hint that she wouldnt be adverse to a trying a relationship with me. And after all 48 hrs for me to get there wasnt enough advance notice to get to the other side of the world. Kind of silly in a way.
I guess I just kind of got the whole shes engaged :omg:thing stuck in my head.(shes never met the guy in person because in the 2 yrs of their relationship he`s never gotten it together enough to visit her) Maybe she`s deciding on opting out? In anycase I think I was kind of hard on her.
Its just I think the experience with my last girlfriend has me freaked still. She didnt cheat that I know of. But there was a whole lotta lying goin` on:cwm23: