PDA

View Full Version : Filipino Numbers

Terrielicious
29th June 2008, 19:53
Hi guys,

Does anybody know how I would find out how many Filipinos there are in my local area?

Any websites or places I could get the info from?

Thanks a lot in advance

Terrielicious:)

Mrs Daddy
29th June 2008, 21:01
hope you dont mind sistah but just wonder why and wat for?:)

walesrob
29th June 2008, 21:05
Well, where I live, Elsa:

"Is the only Filipina in the Village"

Terrielicious
29th June 2008, 21:42
hope you dont mind sistah but just wonder why and wat for?:)

I went to the barrio fiesta in Birmingham and I was surprised at how many Filipinos turned up. Which made me wonder how many Filipinos are here as I dont see so many around. :Erm::Erm::Erm:

joebloggs
29th June 2008, 21:44
Well, where I live, Elsa:

"Is the only Filipina in the Village"

and rob are you the only xxx in the village ? :yikes:

:D

what we know from stats there are over 200,000 filipinos in the uk, 70% live in the greater london area..

aromulus
29th June 2008, 21:44
I went to the barrio fiesta in Birmingham and I was surprised at how many Filipinos turned up. Which made me wonder how many Filipinos are here as I dont see so many around. :Erm::Erm::Erm:

Put a small sign on your local hospital notice board, or go to any Catholic Church in your area....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Someone is bound to turn up.....:D

Mrs Daddy
29th June 2008, 22:06

me either it seems am the only one in the village who`s filipino except if Igoes to town:Erm:

Gavanddal
29th June 2008, 22:29
Hi guys,

Does anybody know how I would find out how many Filipinos there are in my local area?

Stand in the town centre cooking dried fish and they'll all turn up!

vbkelly
30th June 2008, 10:03

hi terrielicious what day you went that barrio fiesta,bcoz me silver13 (anilyn and paul) and scott&ligaya was there on saturday.

Terrielicious
30th June 2008, 10:06
hi terrielicious what day you went that barrio fiesta,bcoz me silver13 (anilyn and paul) and scott&ligaya was there on saturday.

Hmmmm Sunday aftenoon, Is Anilyn and Paul u mean is the couple from Birmingham? I met them there with one of the member here as well 5olidsnake.

walesrob
30th June 2008, 10:10

What you saying pal, I want an apology :icon_lol: :rolleyes:

vbkelly
30th June 2008, 10:25
Hmmmm Sunday aftenoon, Is Anilyn and Paul u mean is the couple from Birmingham? I met them there with one of the member here as well 5olidsnake.

yeah anilyn and paul,i didn't come back yesterday bcoz there's no train my hubby was redecorating my friend house but i said to anilyn and paul we gonna meet again in 19july for having a BBQ in coombe abbey park with filipinos here in coventry

Terrielicious
30th June 2008, 10:50

I like that show in little britain....:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
30th June 2008, 15:24
What you saying pal, I want an apology :icon_lol: :rolleyes:

no offense mean't rob :D, so none taken :D

:luv4: BFFE :luv13: ......... :yikes:

:laugher:

andypaul
30th June 2008, 18:17

Why is Rob a Mint:Erm:

what we know from stats there are over 200,000 filipinos in the uk, 70% live in the greater london area..

Like all the people with taste do:D

A