PDA

View Full Version : Email from Shamerock

Peanutz
29th June 2008, 09:26
See what happened? He can't admit that he is a loser, now he turned to you and made himself look more ridiculous...Sigh! What a SHAMErock. You don't belong here!
Who you calling a looser, you stupid ******* bitch, why dont you ...... back to whatever s******e you crawled from.I dont know why you all support that asshole, all does is give sarcastic comments to people.BTW you dont belong here!

You proved me right, SHAMErock. You are such a loser.:NoNo:

We support the Admin and this forum because we are a family here. If you don't understand what family means, then I can only pity you.
And for your coulorful wording, I can only guess that you came from the lowest cast, therefore you can't express yourself in a more elegant manner.
You will only find a place with your commons. Sorry, there is no place for you here.:Rasp:
#top_move_select307845561, #bottom_move_select307845561 { visibility:hidden; }

KeithD
29th June 2008, 09:42
....all does is give sarcastic comments to people.

I know :Hellooo:.....we call it humour.....:icon_lol: .....that's why my forums & sites get over 55 million hits a year, how many do his get? :Erm: :action-smiley-081:

As for that's all I do, I find that helping THOUSANDS of people over the years is very rewarding, and if that is all I do, then hopefully I'll be doing plenty more of it. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

Piamed
29th June 2008, 09:48
Sorry you received that most unpleasant tirade Peanutz.

To Dave Shamrock: It is clear that you are angry and frustrated as you felt initially that you were being insulted, picked on and then not listened to. Whether that was the intent or not, does not matter I guess, as that is your reality. I'm sure that you will agree though that sending nasty messages to folk on here, especially the ladies is a very unpleasant thing to do and only worsens the current impression of you.

I believe that you were on the forum to find and share info. and were looking forward to sharing your good news with us. We were looking forward to the same and I for one, still wish you good luck.

I genuinely wish you the very best and hope your good news will come very soon. This matter has gotten out of hand but in spite of that I don't believe anyone here would wish to see you hurt or unsuccessful. Please show restraint and I think you will be happier as will the people on here.

Let's all move on now and put this behind us! In the immortal words of the great orator, Michael Jackson: Let's be lovers, not fighters! :D

I know :Hellooo:.....we call it humour.....:icon_lol: .....that's why my forums & sites get over 55 million hits a year, how many do his get? :Erm: :action-smiley-081:

As for that's all I do, I find that helping THOUSANDS of people over the years is very rewarding, and if that is all I do, then hopefully I'll be doing plenty more of it. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :DI generally love sarcasm, innuendos, double-entendre, puns, etc. Oh, the subtlety of British humour. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alan
29th June 2008, 11:18
Peanutz,

I am sorry you received that awful message. I hope that you will treat it with the ignorance it deserves.

Al.:)

vbkelly
29th June 2008, 13:08
he's crazy man sent an email to innocent woman,

joebloggs
29th June 2008, 13:19
See what happened? He can't admit that he is a loser, now he turned to you and made himself look more ridiculous...Sigh! What a SHAMErock. You don't belong here!
Who you calling a looser, you stupid ******* bitch, why dont you ...... back to whatever s******e you crawled from.I dont know why you all support that asshole, all does is give sarcastic comments to people.BTW you dont belong here!

no need for that :NoNo:

life is too short to be worried about what people think of you, so if someone says something to you and it upsets you or insults you, move on, maybe they didn't mean to, maybe they don't even know they have upset you.

why let it bother you, i don't have time for people like that, and worse i dont have time to waste trading disgusting insults, showing how immature you can be.. all this could have been avoided with a little selfrespect and dignity..

:ARsurrender:

think, think again before you saying something, or type something :doh

old saying "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." -- Mark Twain ...

Mrs.JMajor
29th June 2008, 13:22
Nice words Piamed and Joebloggs,can learn a lot from your words :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alan
29th June 2008, 13:25
I totally agree with you Joe - 100%.

Also, I hope that SD is reading this - because I repeat the ultimate sagacious epithet that -'It's a wise bird that knows its own grandfather.'

Suck on that Dave!:icon_lol:

Piamed
29th June 2008, 13:28
old saying "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." -- Mark Twain ...

because I repeat the ultimate sagacious epithet that -'It's a wise bird that knows its own grandfather.'

Oh how humbling; you guys quote Mark Twain and Sagacious Epithets and I quote MJ, hmmn! :) Ok, I've found one: How do you keep a foolish person in suspense?

I'll tell you the answer later! :D

Eljohno
29th June 2008, 13:36
While i disagree with what he said i see no reason to continue this thread so surely now is the right time to close it?

aromulus
29th June 2008, 13:41
While i disagree with what he said i see no reason to continue this thread so surely now is the right time to close it?

Yup, I second that.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

No point in adding more fuel to the fire.
The damage is done, wether intentional or not.:NoNo:

walesrob
29th June 2008, 13:49

Yep, this thread has run its course.

KeithD
29th June 2008, 13:51

No can do. Dave did point to the fact he wanted his email(s) published, and calling me a ####, not in humour, makes it 'Open Season'.

http://www.alexross.com/FF2.jpg

Mrs.JMajor
29th June 2008, 13:57
Pity no hair on his ass :icon_lol::D:):cwm38:

HI mod (wales rob)

What a nice signature u had,i like it :rolleyes: teach me how to make like that :D:D:Hellooo:

trying to pour some water on the fire ,love you all :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

walesrob
29th June 2008, 13:59
Pity no hair on his ass :icon_lol::D:):cwm38:

HI mod (wales rob)

What a nice signature u had,i like it :rolleyes: teach me how to make like that :D:D:Hellooo:

From the nice people here:

http://www.signaturebar.com/

KeithD
29th June 2008, 14:02
From the nice people here:

http://www.signaturebar.com/

SPAMMER :omg:

aromulus
29th June 2008, 14:04
SPAMMER :omg:

Can't trust anyone these days...........:NoNo::Brick:

keithAngel
29th June 2008, 14:05
I have kept out of it since the replies I gave on the laptop( not wishing to pour petrol.....)thread but I would say Dave you seem unable to manage your anger.

If you had read and understood my reply to your initial misunderstanding I am sure all this could have been avoided It doesn't bother me that you were a bit OTT and called me a **** (star) I get insulted professionally ( it means I get paid for it)

:DI personally wish you luck and peace in your future and a rapid end to this "open season"

walesrob
29th June 2008, 14:06
I AM A SPAMMER :omg:

Can't trust anyone these days...........:NoNo::Brick:

Thats no way to talk about Keith :xxgrinning--00xx3: Show some respect young man

Peanutz
29th June 2008, 14:36
Peanutz,

I am sorry you received that awful message. I hope that you will treat it with the ignorance it deserves.

Thanks Al and everyone. That was an awful message said by a person who doesn't even know me, it has no weight and will not produce disappointment in my part as it was said by a person that doesn't have my respect.

I didn't even bother to reply to him:icon_lol:, I just posted it to let you guys know.:icon_lol:

kimmi
29th June 2008, 18:30
Thanks Al and everyone. That was an awful message said by a person who doesn't even know me, it has no weight and will not produce disappointment in my part as it was said by a person that doesn't have my respect.

I didn't even bother to reply to him:icon_lol:, I just posted it to let you guys know.:icon_lol:

very well said sis, it's his lost..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: