PDA

View Full Version : Luke Issacs Shot dead - More to this story!

Piamed
28th June 2008, 09:41
The following is a summary of what my mother has just told me. It is really a shock to find out how close this is to home; especially in the light of Pia's recent ordeal.

Luke Issacs, a car mechanic by training, was a 42 year old, recently converted to Islam British National originally from Nigeria. Unfortunately, he was receiving Incapacity Benefit as he had suffered a serious injury when a car he was working on, fell onto his chest some time before.

when he met Risa she already had 2 children. They subsequently had one child together.

At some point he tried to bring her here but she would not leave without the kids and the father of one of her first 2 kids would not allow her to leave with him. He went to live in da phils with her and the mother was supporting them from the UK.

Eventually, driven by financial needs he returned to the UK to save some more money but by the time he returned Risa was apparently living with another man.

There were a number of issues and confrontations that occured and resulted in one of Risa's previous kids being kidnapped and held for ransom. At this point, Luke's mother was begging him to return home but he refused to. Suffice to say, there is more to this story than it would at first appear.

It is particularly sad when you understand that of the 5 children his mother had only 2 remaining. Luke's brother was shot dead in Nigeria and his sister died in tragic circumstances also.

andypaul
28th June 2008, 13:55
Thank you for sheding light on this topic and again when more of the story emerges its not simply a street robbery but a ongoing issue.

My Condolances to the mother and family of Luke

Mrs Daddy
28th June 2008, 15:13
what a sad story...so sorry to tell but i just thought that what if this woman is behind on her husband death. am sorry it was just my opinion!!!

keithAngel
28th June 2008, 15:27
what a sad story...so sorry to tell but i just thought that what if this woman is behind on her husband death. am sorry it was just my opinion!!!

Is this a common thing to happen??????:omg::omg::omg:

Ann07
28th June 2008, 15:38
its really sad..
my condolences to the family of luke..

jencha8569
28th June 2008, 15:44
sad story there piamed..
as what andy said its an ongoing issue which
no one can prevent. it will go over and over
again.
anyways, my warmest condolences to luke's mother.

Piamed
28th June 2008, 20:00
Thanks guys! I've never met Luke's mother and my mother never met Luke but I will ask her to pass on these kind messages. :xxgrinning--00xx3: