PDA

View Full Version : Andy17

lavander
27th June 2008, 09:15
dont worry sis, here i am..he he he

I'll gonna cheer for Andy..:icon_lol::Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Calling the attention of Andy17, ure needed here in the forum..:D:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Dear Andy17,
Pls...don't take and assumed that am still after with you...NOT at all..
I am moving on with my life..pls dont get it wrong with the cheering am asking with kimmi..its not definitely meant FOR YOU. Just to clear things up...

I dont want to be burden with you as your are to me.. I am moving now for ages with out you ...i was on the understanding that we will end up everything in good term.....i take your words for it...
If you want to remove your profile from this forum...then be it but pls. dont use my name as ur excuse...PLS!.....

Am here at the forum to meet and learn things and related to others experience with a brit-fil relationship......i am not dreaming to have enemies nor with misunderstanding with anyone on this 'cyber' family.. i hope you do the same.. am not bothering you for ages.. ...so pls. grow up!....

@Adminstrator...i am trying to be friendly and peace with anyone.this email does not intent at all to make fight..am just reasoning out and i dont want to be misjudge for some people behaviour ....

Lavander.

telford
27th June 2008, 09:22
sssshhhh... be cool! take it easy sis... anyway who we are to judge people? dont worry,you're still our sis no with or w/o andy17

lavander
27th June 2008, 09:34
Dear Andy17,
Pls...don't take and assumed that am still after with you...NOT at all..
I am moving on with my life..pls dont get it wrong with the cheering am asking with kimmi..its not definitely meant FOR YOU. Just to clear things up...

I dont want to be burden with you as your are to me.. I am moving now for ages with out you ...i was on the understanding that we will end up everything in good term.....i take your words for it...
If you want to remove your profile from this forum...then be it but pls. dont use my name as ur excuse...PLS!.....

Am here at the forum to meet and learn things and related to others experience with a brit-fil relationship......i am not dreaming to have enemies nor with misunderstanding with anyone on this 'cyber' family.. i hope you do the same.. am not bothering you for ages.. ...so pls. grow up!....

@Adminstrator...i am trying to be friendly and peace with anyone.this email does not intent at all to make fight..am just reasoning out and i dont want to be misjudge for some people behaviour ....

Lavander.

Andy17 - just for your info..i emailed kimmi just after her post (read below ) ,as to let her aware of our situation and so not to cheer...just to let you know that AM OK WITH OUR AGREEMENT AND MOVING ON WITH OUR OWN LIFE!....

Just request to remove your profile!!!.. but my Gosh!..DONT my name as ur nonsense and damn excuse....

-----------------------------------

dear kimmi,

thanks for the post reply...hmmm actually..me and andy17 call it quits ...sadly the ending is no good...i dont know what went wrong, he is also asking the same question..the main idea is that i give him the impression that am not serious at all and am i so demanding of his time...so i can't blame him...he prefer to move on with the thought of letting me go, he requested me that also to do the same...
it hurst to be honest knowing we dont know the real 'rootcause' why we have to end this way, but he already made a move and suggestion to move on with each other life... :(

thanks for your cheering though.... i will still bring u dried fish when i got the chance to visit UK..

everytime i read post re: meeting the brit bf, spending limited time..i was able to connect, understand the same feeling....am longing to experience this again but i think its not yet the right time......so i will be needing your cheering on this perhaps ( and not with andy17 )

anyways..thanks a lot again...ingat lagi..

irene

Peanutz
27th June 2008, 18:29
Lavander,

This is just an advice...'don't wash your dirty laundry in public'.

If the relationship didn't work. Just make an elegant exit without a big fuss.

I hope you will find the right guy for you.

kimmi
27th June 2008, 19:02
I wasnt able to log in this forum for a couple of days and it seems that its boiling hot now..:doh:doh

Lavander,

This is just an advice...'don't wash your dirty laundry in public'.

If the relationship didn't work. Just make an elegant exit without a big fuss.

I hope you will find the right guy for you.

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: