PDA

View Full Version : getting confuse what to do....

marylen
26th June 2008, 06:36
Hi guys..here me again...done my CFO seminar yesterday its to be needed for the renewal of my passport using my newly married name. It was all done successfully..thanks God yeah. I received two certificate right after then. Right the next day as of today I went to one of the agencies to let them start processing my passport application for the renewal and got it all right. But unfortunately i do have to wait 25 days before i have it in hand which that is definitely next month. Right now I am about 2mos pregnant by the time i got my newly passport next mos that would be about 3mos pregnant then....Do u think i still have enough time to lodge my application even if i am about 3mos pregnant by then? yeah if i would lodge the application next mos I am on my 3mos of pregnancy which i am worried if i haven't enough time to process it all till i got the visa in hand.....Do i have to lodge my application even if or do i have to wait until after i give birth. need to know your ideas...thanks in advance.

If ever i give birth here in phils....do i have to pay two visa fee one for me and one for my baby or my baby doesnt need any as if shes only less than a year old? And i do only have to fill up one application form ...? right?please tell me what age the child can pay the visa fee if thats so? what about if shes only a month old and travel along with me same time.

Sconnie
26th June 2008, 07:48
Marylen,
Why did you not apply for your visa in your maiden name using your old passport ?
You can still apply for a visa before giving birth, but you wont be allowed to fly after your 35th. week of pregancy. Flying whilst Pregnant
Pregnant women need not be restricted from flying. Most airline permit pregnant women to fly until the end of the 35th week of pregnancy, whereupon expectant mothers are strictly advised not to fly.

vbkelly
26th June 2008, 10:46
Hi guys..here me again...done my CFO seminar yesterday its to be needed for the renewal of my passport using my newly married name. It was all done successfully..thanks God yeah. I received two certificate right after then. Right the next day as of today I went to one of the agencies to let them start processing my passport application for the renewal and got it all right. But unfortunately i do have to wait 25 days before i have it in hand which that is definitely next month. Right now I am about 2mos pregnant by the time i got my newly passport next mos that would be about 3mos pregnant then....Do u think i still have enough time to lodge my application even if i am about 3mos pregnant by then? yeah if i would lodge the application next mos I am on my 3mos of pregnancy which i am worried if i haven't enough time to process it all till i got the visa in hand.....Do i have to lodge my application even if or do i have to wait until after i give birth. need to know your ideas...thanks in advance.

If ever i give birth here in phils....do i have to pay two visa fee one for me and one for my baby or my baby doesnt need any as if shes only less than a year old? And i do only have to fill up one application form ...? right?please tell me what age the child can pay the visa fee if thats so? what about if shes only a month old and travel along with me same time.

hi marelyn theres nothing wrong with your maiden name in your passport british embassy still give a visa,get your old passport and logde your application to the embassy now before its too late, 25days of processing of your passport for renewal its not sure its might more than that don't waste a time specially you are pregy.

marylen
26th June 2008, 12:22
i already started processing my passport using my married name, i just decided to clear up all things before applying, anyway i don't have all the documents needed yet as we still gathering some of the files needed...so i guess before 25 days we able to sum all up and there ready to lodge right after then. So i just made a decission to renew using the newly married as I am still waiting some of the datas that i need to...do u think 3mos of pregnancy is not enough time to go all through the process?

Sconnie
26th June 2008, 12:49
Spouse visa's are taking about 8 weeks processing at the moment, but could take up to 13 weeks, we have been waiting 5 weeks now and still no word.