PDA

View Full Version : My Last Post

Shamrockdave2003
25th June 2008, 18:27
I'm sure Mr WIN2WIN wont let this email on the forum

I'm very sorry to sat that this is the last post i'll be making on this site, due to our administator victimising me.

I asked a simple question about purchasing a laptop and received a sarcy comment back, instead of people backing me up they went with the admin man.

Thanks a lot people.
I'm very sad about this as i have had a lot of useful info from this site and i hope i have helped some people to.
My wife and daughter have still not joined me yet and when they do i wanted to share in the joy with you the happiness it will bring to me and my wife.

I have been using this forum since 2006 and the American forums since 2004, longe than Mr Admin i might add.
I have never had a bad word to say about anybody nor have they about me, until today:NoNo:
I will go back to our American brethen as i seem to have more in common with them than you.
You say they respect people, not take the piss out of them.

Well good luck to anyone that cared:bigcry:

SD

joebloggs
25th June 2008, 18:33
i thought scouser keith did stick up for you !..

hes a scouser, always has to have a one liner :NoNo:

just his sense of humor ..

take it easy, like scouser keiths little willy (thats his pet sheep :D) your making it a bigger thing than it is...

chill out, no fighting here :xxsport-smiley-002:

don't get offended, i don't and socuser keith don't we're beezie mates :laugher:

scott&ligaya
25th June 2008, 18:51
Come on Shamrockdave, just admit you picked up the jist of what was being advised to you wrongly and then just kept digging a hole instead of sucking it up and admitting the error in all good humour. Yes people on here sometimes take the miickey but never in malice AND as you say this is a very useful site so why would you want to leave that over a silly mis understanding. We all look forward to hearing your families arrival story and just chill please

andypaul
25th June 2008, 19:00
Come on Shamrockdave, just admit you picked up the jist of what was being advised to you wrongly and then just kept digging a hole instead of sucking it up and admitting the error in all good humour. Yes people on here sometimes take the miickey but never in malice AND as you say this is a very useful site so why would you want to leave that over a silly mis understanding. We all look forward to hearing your families arrival story and just chill please

Thanks scott saved me some typing:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'll second that dave

KeithD
25th June 2008, 19:17
How to make a prat of yourself on a public forum!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I don't see anyone sticking up for you now :NoNo: ....guess that shows who is wrong.

joebloggs
25th June 2008, 19:36
can i have some of those big red stars, but green ones please :D

jimcarie
25th June 2008, 19:42
can i have some of those big red stars, but green ones please :D

i think your mixed up joe the green stars are on ebay :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sangoma
25th June 2008, 20:09
I asked a simple question about purchasing a laptop and received a sarcy comment back, instead of people backing me up they went with the admin man.

SD

And I answered you query on travel agents and got a sarcy response.

Didn'y worry meb but I though I wouldn't bother to answer any more questions if you asked, which was reinforced by the later comments in the thread.

I though that maybe a liquid lunch was the cause of the snappy responses, what ever the cause was, I hope it was a temporary one, as I could see it causing problems with a loved one.

Good luck, hope you find a forum to call "home"

Gavanddal
25th June 2008, 20:13
Sorry Dave, just read the infamous laptop thread and you definately over-reacted. It was a valid point the other poster made about Skype and communications. Take a chill pill mate.

Peanutz
25th June 2008, 22:06
I like those RED STARS can I have three of those too?:D

I hope Admin would forgive you...:NoNo::ARsurrender:

walesrob
25th June 2008, 22:23
Hiya :Hellooo:

Mrs.JMajor
26th June 2008, 04:58
I hope Admin would forgive you...:NoNo::ARsurrender:

:NoNo: too late shining red stars :Erm:

Sconnie
26th June 2008, 07:40
Dave I have to agree with the others here you got it wrong, and you showed a lot of arrogance with your reaction and further comments, this is a friendly family forum, friends make fun of each other here in the UK and there is no malice intended, in fact it often helps us when we are down with the troubles and waiting for our loved ones, pulls us, (at least it does me) out of moping around and helps me to think along brighter lines. You should have just said sorry and this would never have gone so far, you are welcome here, just get in tune with the rest of the family.

angel1231
26th June 2008, 12:47
:cwm23:let it out.....:cwm23:soon it will be 4gotten

andypaul
26th June 2008, 18:55
Dave I have to agree with the others here you got it wrong, and you showed a lot of arrogance with your reaction and further comments, this is a friendly family forum, friends make fun of each other here in the UK and there is no malice intended, in fact it often helps us when we are down with the troubles and waiting for our loved ones, pulls us, (at least it does me) out of moping around and helps me to think along brighter lines. You should have just said sorry and this would never have gone so far, you are welcome here, just get in tune with the rest of the family.

Well written Sir:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
26th June 2008, 19:01
I have been using this forum since 2006 and the American forums since 2004, longe than Mr Admin i might add.

:Erm: I was on here before I even launched it!! :doh

andypaul
26th June 2008, 19:09
:Erm: I was on here before I even launched it!! :doh

Did think that a bit of an odd sentce.

I was reading Harry potter before j k rowling comes to mind:D