PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

steprose
24th June 2008, 14:28
I just want to post my nonsense blog here..:D :cwm12: http://host.blogpostie.com/

steprose
26th June 2008, 02:04
So sad coz yesterday was my fiance's bday and he's sick lying in bed suffering from back pain and migraine.. :bigcry: I wish i cud take care of him and celebrate his bday together.. :bigcry: I phoned him to greet him a hppy bday, can't hold my tears while talking to him.. I really miss him so much.. :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

:birthday::birthday::birthday:

angel2008
26th June 2008, 02:56
Get well soon to steve and belated happy bday.... Dont be too sad you will be with him soon. Goodluck on your visa. Is there any update on biometric scan ?

steprose
26th June 2008, 03:08
Hi Angel,

Thanks for the greetings and comfort.. Still no update yet. I will wait til Friday.. maybe I'll call embassy to ask inquiries regarding biometric scan.

Thanks again.. God bless..

kimmi
27th June 2008, 19:18
welcome steprose..:)

petervoicu
28th June 2008, 16:37
hello, how are u? i am petrica voicu, romanian citisen, but i live here in uk, for 9 months now.
what i want to know, and pls, help me,
i know a filipino girl, for 1 year now, she is in manila, now, kaloocan city..i want to go there in 2 months, and 20 days and, marry there, with her
i am planing to bring her here in uk..wil i have any problems, when i go there?
pls, help me guys...with whatever u know..
i am not uk resident, but still, i live in uk..i am waiting for a relpy from you
sincerily, yours petrica voicu

kimmi
28th June 2008, 18:23
hello petrica voicu,

firstly welcome to the forum..:) I dont see any problem when u go to Manila for 2 months and 20 days and marry there as long as u have the proper visa and make sure u bring all the necessary docs u need to get married..

about ur plan of bringing her here in the UK, I think it will be better if u use the search function in here for sure u will read a lot of infos here about it and also u may want to visit the UK Visa website..

btw, are u here in the UK as a tourist or working visa??

tomm
29th June 2008, 01:48
hello, how are u? i am petrica voicu, romanian citisen, but i live here in uk, for 9 months now.
what i want to know, and pls, help me,
i know a filipino girl, for 1 year now, she is in manila, now, kaloocan city..i want to go there in 2 months, and 20 days and, marry there, with her
i am planing to bring her here in uk..wil i have any problems, when i go there?
pls, help me guys...with whatever u know..
i am not uk resident, but still, i live in uk..i am waiting for a relpy from you
sincerily, yours petrica voicu

I might be wrong here so wait for another member to confirm or dispute my reply. :rolleyes:

The normal spouse type settlement UK visa wont work in this situation... you are not a British citizen. I can see the only way to bring your Filipina to the UK is.... go through the process of getting her Romanian citizenship or she gets some sort of long term UK visa herself.