PDA

View Full Version : wheel exchange

jimcarie
23rd June 2008, 21:05
a few days ago i parked as normal in a parking bay on a ncp multistory car park, in paradise street , i park here because its close to the site im working on even though i hate paying nearly 12 quid for the day, i notice the car next to me was a nice shiney new top of the range bmw with all the extras includeing 18 inch alloy rims, on returning after work someone had kindly changed his wheels for a set of reclaimed accrington reds (bricks) for all who dont know the accrington reds ,imagine the poor blokes horror :omg: when returning to drive home after a hard day at work to find that and was charged 12 quid for the privalege :NoNo: that good old liverpool the capital of culture :rolleyes:

joebloggs
23rd June 2008, 21:16
reclaimed accrington reds (bricks) for all who dont know the accrington reds ,

well as you said, lilipud being city of culture, it must have been a tea leaf with culture carrying around some quailty accrington reds , cannot have been a scouser then, they would have use cheap fletton bricks :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
23rd June 2008, 21:59
Joe PM'd me trying to sell me some posh BMW wheels :Erm:

That's what happens when we let Mancs into the city without their parole officer :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
23rd June 2008, 22:05

They wouldn't fit your Morris Marina, would they...???:Erm:

joebloggs
23rd June 2008, 22:09

That's what happens when we let Mancs into the city without their parole officer :xxgrinning--00xx3:

what you mean, without the parole officer, he was carrying 2 of the wheels :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
24th June 2008, 09:20
They wouldn't fit your Morris Marina, would they...???:Erm:
Just been to test drive a shiny new Mazda 5 :xxgrinning--00xx3:
(hopefully the owner didn't notice his car had moved :icon_lol:)

Sangoma
25th June 2008, 13:25
What a waste of zimbobwean credit cards, why not leave the car on the floor and keep the bricks for the next window?

Alan
25th June 2008, 14:31
What a waste of zimbobwean credit cards, why not leave the car on the floor and keep the bricks for the next window?

:laugher::laugher:

Al.:)