MILTON KEYNES BARRIO
FIESTA
28-29 June 2008 all day
Campbell Park
Milton Keynes
MK9 3FT

melmart
23rd June 2008, 12:11
hello is it a filipino fiesta? i've never been in one big fiesta since i came here and im quite excited about this one in milton keynes! can u give me more info what are the activities in this big event? thanks a lot!

doonat
23rd August 2008, 21:41
is this the same with:

Filipino British Summer Festival
Aug 23 & 24 2008
Campbell Park, Milton Keynes
(at the back of Xcape)

last day tomorrow sorry for the late invitation, a Filipina neighbor just invited us this morning. :)
treat yourself with Filipino groceries and foods (dinuguan, lechon paksiw, bangus, bopis, sisig, etc...) found on diff booths :BouncyHappy:

maria_and_matt
23rd August 2008, 21:54
is this the same with:

Filipino British Summer Festival
Aug 23 & 24 2008
Campbell Park, Milton Keynes
(at the back of Xcape)

last day tomorrow sorry for the late invitation, a Filipina neighbor just invited us this morning. :)
treat yourself with Filipino groceries and foods (dinuguan, lechon paksiw, bangus, bopis, sisig, etc...) found on diff booths :BouncyHappy:

i was there today too :) it was good, food was very tasty lol and a little cheaper compared to hounslow

andypaul
23rd August 2008, 22:02
Milton keynes, hounslow what wonderful towns:D

Next your tell me there gonna have one in salford:rolleyes:

doonat
23rd August 2008, 22:24
i was there today too :) it was good, food was very tasty lol and a little cheaper compared to hounslow

yup nice food but some supplies a bit pricey for me, can't help but compare the original price in the philippines. :icon_lol: (ugaling pinoy convertion)...

crowd was not that much, maybe tomorow will be better i just hope the weather will cooperate. i'll try to be there after car bot :icon_lol: :BouncyHappy:

maria_and_matt
23rd August 2008, 22:39
yup nice food but some supplies a bit pricey for me, can't help but compare the original price in the philippines. :icon_lol: (ugaling pinoy convertion)...

crowd was not that much, maybe tomorow will be better i just hope the weather will cooperate. i'll try to be there after car bot :icon_lol: :BouncyHappy:

maybe will see you there then :P