PDA

View Full Version : Latest typhoon update

patti1227
22nd June 2008, 10:35
Typhoon signal in Metro lowered; 'Frank' seen moving toward Dagupan...

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/102625/Typhoon-signal-in-Metro-lowered-Frank-seen-moving-toward-Dagupan

Despite typhoon signal number 3 here in Benguet, diligent customers keep on coming doing school research and projects. Some even came soaked. :cwm3:

patti1227
22nd June 2008, 12:58
Baguio City braces for typhoon ‘Frank’

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/102644/Baguio-braces-for-typhoon-Frank

melmart
22nd June 2008, 13:10
i was really shocked seeing the world news on tele just a couple of mins ago about the typhoon in the phils. i then immediately phoned home to make sure theyr'e all ok, i felt relieved that cebu was not really that affected and hoping it wont hit the city.i even talked to my son and thank God his ok and the rest of my family! lets all pray for those families who have lost their loved ones!!!!!

cruisingkerry
22nd June 2008, 18:48
has anyone managed to get in touch with anyone in manila? I've been trying to call makati city but the phone is 'temporarily out of service'

Mrs Daddy
22nd June 2008, 19:19
yes,its worrying in fact.I`ve read this from msn
http://news.ph.msn.com/regional/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1503176

magking
22nd June 2008, 19:34
has anyone managed to get in touch with anyone in manila? I've been trying to call makati city but the phone is 'temporarily out of service'

I have had contact with my wife over cellphone and they had gotten the power back this morning lokal time. She stays close to the ariport though, not in Makati.

cruisingkerry
22nd June 2008, 22:00
thanks, I'll try again in the morning, just want to make sure everything is ok with them,

lizaphil
22nd June 2008, 22:14

yes im just call to my auntie in makati evangelista yes they have conniction for her landline?and there ok no flood,just strong wind

cruisingkerry
22nd June 2008, 22:16
oh thank you so much Liza, thats a great load off my mind, I'll call in the morning, thank you so much again!

i love this forum!

andypaul
22nd June 2008, 22:26
oh thank you so much Liza, thats a great load off my mind, I'll call in the morning, thank you so much again!

i love this forum!

Sadly everytime it happens most of the phones and mobiles lines go down for a while.

Like Liza said im sure all ok as its like us brits having an mm of snow people know how to cope with the condtions.

jencha8569
23rd June 2008, 15:02
we were strucked by "frank" last friday afternoon.
strong winds. we kinda worried coz we sorrounded
by two bays. some living near the bays evacuated
to the school. many were there including
children with no food or clothes. my bro and i
decided to help since we near the school, we cooked
food for the families there. yesterday i helped in giveng
food assistance from dswd. really hard for me seeing
people suffering especially children. but i glad there
is no big casualties here in tc just some houses and
trees scattered..hehe
all is well here now back to normal.