PDA

View Full Version : want to work with animals

kurt
2nd July 2006, 13:48
hello everybody! i just would like to ask if somebody could help me. i will be in london this month under a work permit. i'll be working as a manager in a food outlet and i really would like to look for another job which involves animals, is it possible for me to tranfer to another employer without the need of coming back? or can i apply to any part-time job which has to do with animals. the course that i finished has nothing to do with animal care.

need advice thnx...

KeithD
2nd July 2006, 22:07
I have no idea how work permits work, have to do some homework as I should, but Rob knows planty about work.....just ask Dolly. :icon_eek:

ginapeterb
3rd July 2006, 07:54
hello everybody! i just would like to ask if somebody could help me. i will be in london this month under a work permit. i'll be working as a manager in a food outlet and i really would like to look for another job which involves animals, is it possible for me to tranfer to another employer without the need of coming back? or can i apply to any part-time job which has to do with animals. the course that i finished has nothing to do with animal care.

need advice thnx...

ah thats easy, you contact Rob here at the forum, he lives in an area, where you can work with animals, do you like sheep ?? have you ever worked with Sheep before ? they emit a noise like this baaaahhhh baaaaahhhhh, there are thousands of them where Rob lives, maybe he can advise you of work in the area involving sheep, there are lots of things you could do, there is sheep shearing but if you get bored there is sheep sxxxxxxging.

walesrob
3rd July 2006, 08:45
ah thats easy, you contact Rob here at the forum, he lives in an area, where you can work with animals, do you like sheep ?? have you ever worked with Sheep before ? they emit a noise like this baaaahhhh baaaaahhhhh, there are thousands of them where Rob lives, maybe he can advise you of work in the area involving sheep, there are lots of things you could do, there is sheep shearing but if you get bored there is sheep sxxxxxxging.

Look, I don't know where these rumours come from, my real name is Richard and I've never thrown my knickers at you nor do I come from Wales. :cwm3::cwm3::Rasp::Rasp::icon_lol:

KeithD
3rd July 2006, 08:49
You may wish to read Rob's book:
"The inner workings of a sheeps sexual organs" :)

baboyako
3rd July 2006, 22:46
if you read what it says on your workpermit, then you will figure out that you can only do the job that is mentioned on it.

as long as nobody pays you for your activities with sheep, then its fine..- really

walesrob
4th July 2006, 00:40
if you read what it says on your workpermit, then you will figure out that you can only do the job that is mentioned on it.

as long as nobody pays you for your activities with sheep, then its fine..- really

Look you guys, I'm worried about your strange fascination with sheep :NoNo:

Eljohno
4th July 2006, 12:37
Is it any wonder sheep look scared when any of these guys drive by lol