PDA

View Full Version : Euro 2008 live - Where in Metro Manila?

NullDevice
20th June 2008, 17:03
Hi,

Im pretty sure that there is already a thread about this. Though i used the searchfunction and couldnot find anything useful.

Where in Manila can i watch the Euro2008 soccer games LIVE? I have no channel that broadcasts them live, just replays like Solarsports channel.

Is there any place?...

If there is a thread already bout that, plz give me the link and close this one.

Thanks =)
NDev

andypaul
20th June 2008, 17:46
during last euro 2004

The Hotel Intercontential was showing the games as im sure many of the larger hotels with large groups of European and asian tourists.

NullDevice
20th June 2008, 18:11
Yes but they rely on channels like SolarSports and others, which dont broadcast live, but Replays on the following day.

Is anyone here who is watching the Euro 2008 in Manila?
Any suggestions?

andypaul
20th June 2008, 18:22
Yes but they rely on channels like SolarSports and others, which dont broadcast live, but Replays on the following day.

Is anyone here who is watching the Euro 2008 in Manila?
Any suggestions?

Have no idea they were defintely live last time round maybe its just the channel who is showing them has changed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Euro_2008_broadcasting_rights

solar and cs sports the only ones showing in phill as you say.

I guess many will watch on the web nowdays so not so much intrest in watching on tv. Many people i know watch one of the tv peer to peer players nowdays via asian channels.

NullDevice
20th June 2008, 18:42
Yes but over a slow analog modem internet connection u cannot do that.
Does anyone know a place like a restaurant or bar or hotel or something that shows it live?

ty, NDev

Eljohno
21st June 2008, 09:37
It seems the main channels like ESPN and STAR SPORTS are not showing them which is a shame.

KeithD
21st June 2008, 10:48
Use online radio.

NullDevice
21st June 2008, 15:42
Use online radio.

For online video streams my internet connection here is too slow.
Online radio maybe would work, but... its not really funny to hear it without seeing it :NoNo::NoNo:

Hmm...

stoksman
26th June 2008, 12:09
National Sports Grill at Greenbelt in Makati. Other bars in Makati are also showing
Euro2008 live. I already forgot the name of the bar at Salcedo St. in Makati where I watched World Cup last 2006, for sure they are also showing Euro2008 live. There are also several English clubs (bars) at Jupiter st in Makati that are showing football live all year round.