PDA

View Full Version : Do not waste a moment!!

Alan
20th June 2008, 13:03
Hello,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am PROFESSOR DOCTOR VERY IMPORTANT Amagona Ripuov. AnD IM gonna give you sum news which you must keep very secretive as an atom in the stratosphere.

In 1847, an aeroplane happily crashed into the middle of Milton Keynes killing all 3,618 people on boardINCLUDING my good client whose name I could not even begin to mantion Mr Anthony Klingononthestarboardbow.

This was a very rich man whon lift the soom of $35,000,000,000 (twelve and sixpence) in a bank account here in Nigeria, Kenya.

I now have, impossibly, gained exclusive rights to distribute this monis to me but I need a moron like you to fall for this scam and then I PROMISE on my mother's grave (When she dies) that I will give YOU my dear friend, 40% of above mentioned soom of muni which is too difficult for me to work out 'cos my calculator only has 8 figures on it and they don't have a bigger one here in the internet cafe.......ooops!

All I need from you my beloved friend whom God must bless with all Jesus and Mary and Noah (why the bloody hell didn't he leave the two mosquitoes behind?) is your solemn vow that you will furnish me with the following things IMMEDIATELY otherwise the money will surely never be released ever and robbing gits like me will be forever forced to look for other criminal activities............oooops!

This is good joke I have just made yes like Timmy Keeper - just like this!!

1. Bank address
2. Bank account number
3. Address
4. Shoe size (mine are truly worn for it is many miles from my mud hut to internet cafe.....oooops! - Just like this!!
6. PIN number
9. Bank account number. (Just in cases you are get it rong first time) I have a PhD.
10. Pipers piping - Yeah -I am love the Baetles and Rongo.

I will then fly over to London, Charles de Goal airport to surely meet you with monies and we will all be rich. But but this but this must be done in next few days otherwise your balls will surely fester in mud and sulfurik acid. I have a PhD. so you no need to worry about this is genuine.

May the blessings of our LOrd smile upon you and your family from this day forward.

Have to go now my muni has run out at the internet cafe...........oooops!

xebec
20th June 2008, 17:29
OH!!!!!!!!!!!

So you got one as well. He said it was just our secret

kimmi
20th June 2008, 18:41
:doh:doh:doh:Erm::NoNo::NoNo::omg::omg::D

Alan
27th June 2008, 14:27
No intrest in my offer yet? All write - you kan have 50% of the munies - witch is nearly half. I have a PhD.

Have to go now cos I dont nowe what time it is cos this new watch I bought won't bloody work.

KeithD
27th June 2008, 14:30
I dont nowe what time it is cos this new watch I bought won't bloody work.
I told you I'd give a refund......1 chicken & 1/2 bowl of rice wasn't it? :icon_lol:

DaveUK
27th June 2008, 14:32
I'll settle for 35% if I can have your PhD as well! :-)

LEAHnew
29th June 2008, 05:34
:yikes::Rasp::Rasp:
I thought the thread something emotional:D but made me:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Thats why i can't forget this forum... my stress reliever:D:Rasp::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
29th June 2008, 12:06
I'll settle for 35% if I can have your PhD as well! :-)

Simon :omg: opsss PhD....thought it was STD :icon_lol: