PDA

View Full Version : Meeting people at friendster?

Vincent
20th June 2008, 12:35
What do you think?

If you add friends at friendster that you don't know personally, would you try to meet them if they lived close to your place. Would you give your email and phonenumber to them. Personally I would never do that, but what do you think and why?

vbkelly
20th June 2008, 12:38
What do you think?

If you add friends at friendster that you don't know personally, would you try to meet them if they lived close to your place. Would you give your email and phonenumber to them. Personally I would never do that, but what do you think and why?

no no no

Mrs Daddy
20th June 2008, 17:24
yes,ate bhing said [/B] Absolutely no no no[/B]

kimmi
20th June 2008, 18:42
no no no

yes,ate bhing said [/B] Absolutely no no no[/B]

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: unless I am just trying to pretend to my hubby/bf that I really don't know them..:Erm::Erm::doh:NoNo:

stargazer123
1st July 2008, 10:40
just try to see them in cam not on a photo. they must use a webcam so that you can see them personal image even in the cam..

^_^

marylen
1st July 2008, 14:25
well for me in my own opinion based on my own experience as well....I don't see anything wrong meeting any friends via frienster...thats mainly what friendster are for? Is to meet and get along with strangers that you closely became your real friends in some time. But beforehand you must try to pay attention into someone that you going to get along with....surely you will know that even just in one single click of how they carefully use a proper words to initiate via any communication, you can sense it directly if she deserves all your time and attention of furthering your thoughts of making friends towards. It's all up to you if shes fairly worth it.

But yes as i would definitely agree that don't just spread it all easy , I mean about the phone number and your home address if its not the right time yet....wait until you able to get to know them.....thats a private matter that does need an extra caution, be careful to whom you were dealing with......But later as you will get to know them more personally thats the time you can decide about those important special matters....Ive met few on frienster , known them for quite long but only one that i feel confident of telling my address, email and phone number which anyway she does the same...so no problem....

So no worries of meeting them personally, its one of so many ways to get to know them whats behind on them....let it be....enjoying meeting friends...don't limit yourself..just enjoy and who knows somewhere along the way you'll meet the real friends that you've been looking for..............(it does happen some!).

Mrs.JMajor
1st July 2008, 14:57
just take care.............some gets into bad,some gets into good situation:)

Piamed
1st July 2008, 14:58
Vincent, I can't help wondering if this is related to the latest activities of your gf; am I correct? Is this what she has now done?

DaveUK
1st July 2008, 15:16
Vincent, I can't help wondering if this is related to the latest activities of your gf; am I correct? Is this what she has now done?

I was thinking the same thing fella! :-)