PDA

View Full Version : child minder

sam_althea
18th June 2008, 15:31
is there any filipino child minder here in belfast? i have one daughter, she is two years old and i really need one to mind her while i am working...pls contact me 07500237114..thanks

joebloggs
18th June 2008, 15:37
why filipino :Erm:

only use registered child minders ...

Childminders must be registered by Ofsted (Office for Standards in Education) if they look after children up to eight years old for more than two hours a day, in their own home for pay or reward.

This means they are inspected on a regular basis to make sure:

* The care they provide meets the National Standards for under 8s
* They and their homes are safe and suitable
* They and all adults in their house have satisfactory criminal record checks

so you shouldn't need to worry about not using a filipino one if they are registered :xxgrinning--00xx3:

winner
18th June 2008, 15:40
well said i 2nd that

joebloggs
18th June 2008, 16:04
i'm sat here now looking after little joe, for the next 3 days, already hes worn me out :ARsurrender: :ARsurrender: as our childminder has gone on her hols for nearly 2wks, and whats worse we have to pay her 1/2 pay :yikes: :Help1:

another thing , depending on your and your husbands income you might be able to claim the child care element of tax credits, where the gov will pay upto 70% of your childcare costs. but to claim it, your childminder must be registered :xxgrinning--00xx3:

yas
18th June 2008, 17:22
where in belfast are u? i have 2yrs old wee one as well and ive stopped working since my nanay went home to phil

andypaul
18th June 2008, 19:53
i'm sat here now looking after little joe, for the next 3 days, already hes worn me out :ARsurrender: :ARsurrender: as our childminder has gone on her hols for nearly 2wks, and whats worse we have to pay her 1/2 pay :yikes: :Help1:

another thing , depending on your and your husbands income you might be able to claim the child care element of tax credits, where the gov will pay upto 70% of your childcare costs. but to claim it, your childminder must be registered :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Can i be your Child Minder please?

Busy for 52 weeks of the year but you can pay me half pay if you like:D