PDA

View Full Version : need ur opinion guys ang gals

ca143
18th June 2008, 11:28
hubby bought a property in my home town in Phils...i feel guilty because he dont like to put on his name on the documents like LAND TITLE that i think need to put both our names as a conjugal property....

angel1231
18th June 2008, 12:01
dont be i use my name in everything we have there coz its easy for me to deal with the gov in the philippines and deal some paper works if i use my name some of it i need his signature so its better if i do it by myself but i do ask him also of what he thinks...u know our country if they saw u with a white man they think of:REGamblMoney01HL1: .have a nice day

jencha8569
18th June 2008, 12:03
take it as a gift from ur hubby
maybe he really wanted you
to have property by ur name.
but i think even if its only with
ur name as long as u married
still you both own it or i am
wrong..lol

ca143
18th June 2008, 12:32
tnx very much ANGEL1231 and JENCHA8569 im just only guilty because i didnt contribute of it even 1penny as i am a jobless here and also i look after of our 4 mos old bb girl.

jencha8569
18th June 2008, 12:35
tnx very much ANGEL1231 and JENCHA8569 im just only guilty because i didnt contribute of it even 1penny as i am a jobless here and also i look after of our 4 mos old bb girl.

dont be guilty his ur husband, your partner
in life and he the one who give it
to you. being a mummy not easy so its a
worthy reward:)

alicat
18th June 2008, 13:18
we have same case cal143,we bought a property
in phil.and its all in my name as well..its not really
my idea,but they said its easy to process,if its
in my name..so we deal with it....

vbkelly
18th June 2008, 13:36
hubby bought a property in my home town in Phils...i feel guilty because he dont like to put on his name on the documents like LAND TITLE that i think need to put both our names as a conjugal property....

hi ya welcome to the forum! anyway thats gonna happen if you buy a property in the philippines is in your name bcoz foreign people like our husband just only 49% rights to own a property thats my solicitor said thats why the 5 plots of land we bought 3years ago all TITTLED name to me but in the TITTLE still have a name your hubby in there

David House
20th June 2008, 19:49
Read the thread in this section from 22Pilgrim on the way to buy property in the Philippines. Until very recently a foreigner could not buy land, so it had to be in the name of the spouse, or through a company set up for that purpose. It now looks as though he can become a dual citizen and then can own land, but this is only just happening. I have written to both the Phil Embassy and to Manila for clarification as it is a matter of great importance to me right now.

andypaul
20th June 2008, 20:30
Far wiser in your name surely as others say the mintue a westen name on there dollar signs will appear before eyes.

Ana_may365
17th July 2008, 17:33
hiya!
dont worry about if it is only in ur name.i bought a house & lot in my place CAVITE.and it is only in my name,my hubby said its only a gift for me.and next week we comeback in thai and phils. again to buy 6 or 7 house and lot again in CAVITE.
dont be guilty!if ur hubby loves u,he wants to give u all the best.

telford
18th July 2008, 01:53
Suggestion :
Why dont you put it in my name instead? Promise, I will not be guilty...:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

trina
18th July 2008, 04:44
Suggestion :
Why dont you put it in my name instead? Promise, I will not be guilty...:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Or in MY name instead.....:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I will not be guilty also...instead I'll be glad....:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

pennybarry
18th July 2008, 09:40

There's a law in our country that all your properties (even you bought it when you were still single) will considered as conjugal. Except you both signed in a pre-marital agreement. I had 2 properties when I was still single and automatically it is our conjugal. Although it is registered in my name, he still have the right to sign for husband consent if we need to sell it. That is legal to show to your buyer that all is free from all encumbrances. There are some cases that buyer accepts the authority to buy although it is in your name, but when hubby has the chance to appeal, the Register of Deeds can hold the transfer of title until the case is finished.
Like what I have heard and read before, Kiko was signed in a pre-marital agreement with Sharon that all her property when her marriage with Gabby was annulled will be given to KC and not considered as conjugal.:)

patti1227
18th July 2008, 13:18
True. That's the law. Pre-nuptial agreement had also been made between Kris Aquino and James Yap.