PDA

View Full Version : I don't know it anymore and I feel hurt!

Vincent
18th June 2008, 06:59
I shall tell the full story this time...

According to my girlfriend i am to jealouse sometimes. In the beginning of our relationship she was always teasing me with Ben Afflec and Brat Pitt. It really started to bother me after a while. Anyway, she stopped with it after we talked about it.

At friday the 6th of JulyI met my girl again. All of a sudden she was laughing. After i asked what she was lauging about, she told me that she would go to a place where they have wax stattues of famous people. her friend had said she sould take a picture with Ben to make me jealouse. I told her that it was only a doll of wax and that I would not care, as long as another (real) guy would not put his arm around her.

At Sunday the 8th of June she went to a party with her friend. I was not there, cause I had to work. All of a sudden at Wednesday she had a message in her friendster from a guy, named Alex. I could understand that it was about a message, but did not think it was in her cellphone. Anyway i knew she would not give her phonenumber to just a guy... the translation on this forum proved I was probably wrong!

When i was talking to her the next day she said I should read a message from a friend of mine in her friendster. because she always has a lot of messages I openned her email, so I could go directly to his message. Then I saw about 15 messages, including 8 on her friendster from that guy Alex! he was telling her thins that she was beautiful and attactive and that he was brokenhearted that she was taken. he also included 2 pictures that he put his arm around her.

My girlfriend and I had trouble for 3 day's about it! She said i was too jealouse and that he was just a friend. Her mother said that I was right to be angry about it. my girl did not sleep for 3 days

My girlfriend told me that he also asked for her phonenuber, but that she did not give it and said she had no load. She also said that she did not know where he lived and that she did not give her yahoo email. Somebody else must have given it to him she said. Anyway, things where settled last Saturday

Yesterday she told me that she would go to the place where the party happened, cause they (her friend and she) where invited. She would go there also for an extra job. The first plan was that I should meet her and visit those friends too, so that they could meet me. When I asked if that Alex was there too, she said she did not know.

After asking a few questions it seemed that that Alex lives there in that house with those friends. he ws maybe working, but she did not know for sure. She also told me that she would go home for dinner at her host-familly so it had no use to meet me.

I think it is all very strange and she is still claiming that she did not gave her yahoo and cellphonenumber, but that one of her friends did. According to her it does not matter, cause she deleted it and never replied

ginapeterb
18th June 2008, 07:07
So Vincent, where are you ? are you saying ths is happening here in UK ? if so, stop messing about with her, and sort it.

Go to the house yourself, find out who this Alex is, and feel his collar, is he Filipino ? if so, warn him off, ensure he realizes just how intensive care has deterioated these days in UK.

Make it clear to your girlfriend that she is jeapoardizing your relationship, I would not worry about Ben Afleck and Brad Pitt, apart from the fact they are both taken, they are not your immediate problem, she is just jesting and having fun.

The Alex business however is more of a clear and present danger, you need to terminate that situation asap.

Vincent
18th June 2008, 07:38
@ginapeterb: I live in the Netherlands and the guy is a Filipino. I have his adderes, cause he send it to her email! I really don't trust that guy!

Eljohno
18th June 2008, 07:43
If there is nothing going on with this guy Alex then try to work on not being so jealous as that can be the very thing that could ruin your relationship.

KeithD
18th June 2008, 09:18
Jealousy is one of the biggest relationship killers, and in over 90% of cases their is actually nothing to be jealous about, it is a mental condition born of something that happened in the past, and the person allows it to destroy the present and future.

keithAngel
18th June 2008, 09:23
Jealousy is one of the biggest relationship killers, and in over 90% of cases their is actually nothing to be jealous about, it is a mental condition born of something that happened in the past, and the person allows it to destroy the present and future.

I agree:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

angel1231
18th June 2008, 12:45
:omg:get over it ...cupids always find his way...to the:love: .

kimmi
18th June 2008, 18:39

Very much agree with the Boss..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Mrs Daddy
18th June 2008, 19:28
But its this girl the problem why she kept going to guy`s place who`s name is Alex.I smell something fishy I think he has the right to be jealous by this time

KeithD
18th June 2008, 19:37
....I smell something fishy .....
I could say something about that.......but I won't........:D

Mrs Daddy
18th June 2008, 19:41

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Vincent
19th June 2008, 07:54
I think I will just leave it like that. Talking about it again won't help that much. Maybe it is better to wait what is going to happen. If our relationship wil survive I know that it is strong enough from both sides. These things can happen easilly, at a party, at work, on the streets etc.

I told the story to a friend of mine and his wife is also a Filippina. Now she wrote this to my girl. What does it mean?

hoi!musta?ngcall nko c jan gbii.naa dw ka e storya sko.what s it?mkuratan pd ko.mg email lang dw m0 sko to tell da story.hehe. God bless

pennybarry
19th June 2008, 08:03
I only understands tagalog so I will translate some tagalog text. how are you? I called Jan last night! (NEXT 2 LINEs i don't understand) Will just email you to tell you the story.

vbkelly
19th June 2008, 09:55
if she's going to the alex house with her friends i think thats fine if she's going to alex house just her own that is different story. solve it right now before its too late and we don't know that alex is married aswell

Piamed
19th June 2008, 10:11
I think I will just leave it like that. Talking about it again won't help that much. Maybe it is better to wait what is going to happen. If our relationship wil survive I know that it is strong enough from both sides. These things can happen easilly, at a party, at work, on the streets etc.

I told the story to a friend of mine and his wife is also a Filippina. Now she wrote this to my girl. What does it mean?

hoi!musta?ngcall nko c jan gbii.naa dw ka e storya sko.what s it?mkuratan pd ko.mg email lang dw m0 sko to tell da story.hehe. God bless

Hi Vincent

Aside from what your gf may or not be doing I sense that you also need to work on trusting others to some extent. It seems strange that you are asking for translations of what you friends wife said to your gf; why did you not just ask her? Or did she tell you but you doubt whether she told you the truth?

Perhaps I'm wrong; just my view! :)

Vincent
20th June 2008, 12:15
I trusted my girlfriend, but when i saw those pictures and saw 15 emails from hin in her email I started to have my doubs. Anyway I just want to be sure about things, cause I know she will go to his place comming sunday and I don't like it. I told her, but she said he wouldn't be there. After a few minutes she said that he would be there. It makes me confused

Mrs Daddy
20th June 2008, 17:45

hey!How are you?jan,called me last night.he said you`ve got something to tell me.what is it?it surprises me.he said you both are gonna just e-mail me to tell me the story.hehehe.God Bless.

hope it helps you to understand it now!

gazlou
23rd July 2008, 16:09

I wish you could say that to my husband, jealous of everything as well as my friends, he said she's lesbian and fancied me. He thinks everyone fancy me, he need his eyes check, I'm ugly for Gods sake.
:cwm12::cwm12:

alicat
23rd July 2008, 16:14
I wish you could say that to my husband, jealous of everything as well as my friends, he said she's lesbian and fancied me. He thinks everyone fancy me, he need his eyes check, I'm ugly for Gods sake.

lol gazlou...your so funny..you make me laugh:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ann07
23rd July 2008, 16:14
same here:icon_lol::icon_lol:

lil John
23rd July 2008, 16:28

Hi Gazlou, Just remember one thing that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To your husband you are the most beautiful woman God ever created. If he thinks you are beautiful, he also thinks that other people will see you that way too.:D:Hellooo::cwm12:

gazlou
23rd July 2008, 17:56
Hi Gazlou, Just remember one thing that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To your husband you are the most beautiful woman God ever created. If he thinks you are beautiful, he also thinks that other people will see you that way too.:D:Hellooo::cwm12:

Ahhhhh.... Thanks lil John.
:):):)

trina
23rd July 2008, 22:18

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: YES I agree!!!! gazlou every Filipina is beautiful so don't think that you're not....cheers...:BouncyHappy:

benb
23rd July 2008, 22:53
I trusted my girlfriend, but when i saw those pictures and saw 15 emails from hin in her email I started to have my doubs. Anyway I just want to be sure about things, cause I know she will go to his place comming sunday and I don't like it. I told her, but she said he wouldn't be there. After a few minutes she said that he would be there. It makes me confused

Vincent, if it was me, I would expect my girlfriend to tell the guy to backoff and not go to visit him. If she doesnt, I would seriously doubt my girlfriend's love for me. I would move on (i.e. break up) if she does not understand my feelings.

Put yourself in your girlfriend's shoes - would you do such a thing if you really love your partner?

Are you supporting your girlfriend financially? How old is she?

Cheers

Fitzy
27th July 2008, 07:59

:D:D:D:D

traveller
30th July 2008, 07:53
@ginapeterb: I live in the Netherlands and the guy is a Filipino. I have his adderes, cause he send it to her email! I really don't trust that guy!

hi,

i feel sorry for you...my bf is also the jealous type but what he doesnt know is that im a very jealous gf too...so basically even if he doesnt know that i know he flirts with other girls...i know...so he has no right to complain if i flirt with other guys as well...because im hurt and i feel like wanting to inflict pain on him too...but honestly i really dont want to flirt with other guys ... i hate these myspace, friendster, facebook things...its always been the reason why my bf and i fight...because my bf meets a lot of girls online and makes friends with them...but in real life he doesnt have a lot of girls...because what they dont know is that my bf smells bad...and unfortunately u cant smell people through the computer

:) funny but true

benb
30th July 2008, 08:33
hi,

...because my bf meets a lot of girls online and makes friends with them...but in real life he doesnt have a lot of girls...because what they dont know is that my bf smells bad...and unfortunately u cant smell people through the computer

:) funny but true

Is that because of personal hygiene or health problems? How do you cope with it? :Erm:

I had to kick out my tenant a few months ago as she smelt so bad, really nasty. It was her personal hygiene. She took a shower once a week or so, messy etc and there was visible faeces on the chair! :cwm3: I'm not kidding! It was my tenant from hell.

half.k
30th July 2008, 10:52
Is that because of personal hygiene or health problems? How do you cope with it? :Erm:

I had to kick out my tenant a few months ago as she smelt so bad, really nasty. It was her personal hygiene. She took a shower once a week or so, messy etc and there was visible faeces on the chair! :cwm3: I'm not kidding! It was my tenant from hell.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

half.k
30th July 2008, 10:52

thats just grossssssssssssssssss!!!!

vbkelly
30th July 2008, 11:06

i hate smelly people too,they make me sick

KeithD
30th July 2008, 11:12
i hate smelly people too,they make me sick
Coming from the folk who cook dried fish in vinegar :rolleyes:

lbfmaster
30th July 2008, 13:07
:omg:get over it ...cupids always find his way...to the:love: .
Boy that's the truth

Geraldine
30th July 2008, 13:49

eekkss thats disgusting. May I ask where she from? Filipinos are generally clean, I have noticed that most Filipino homes are tidy and clean and we bathe everyday!