they up for something like "oh u not
gonna taste real heaven" :doh:Brick:
come to think of it they asking for
one reason, so i need views on here
for women, men, gays lesbians, anyone:D

what u prefer circumcised or not?:Erm:

telford
15th June 2008, 08:59
it doesnt matter as long as he have a birdie....

KeithD
15th June 2008, 09:30
....will you also be using a voodoo, and chanting naked around chicken feet....?? :NoNo:

keithAngel
15th June 2008, 09:36
Hi in the previous thread one point that was not covered was "sensitivity" If you have an area of the body that has many receptors and you subject it to continual friction through contact with clothing for example it will desensitise the analog for the woman would be the same.

Clearly some men may have "medical " benefits from removal but that would be on a case by case basis the current design is the product of millions of years of evolution and selection and we might do well to not be so arrogant to think we know better (than God if you like) not wearing synthetic restrictive clothing and of course personal hygiene play there part.

Membranes are designed to protect and maintain lubrication, eyelids are a good example so leave well alone would be my advice.

Piamed
15th June 2008, 09:46
Hi in the previous thread one point that was not covered was "sensitivity" I mentioned it....:Hellooo:
If you have an area of the body that has many receptors and you subject it to continual friction through contact with clothing for example it will desensitise the analog for the woman would be the same. Sorry, Keith, what does that mean? I have edited my post to say: Sorry, I understand. You mean the foreskin helps protect the head.

we might do well to not be so arrogant to think we know better (than God if you like) I dont think any of the quoted reasons suggest that and indeed some of the main reason for doing it is symbolic of the covenant with God.
not wearing synthetic restrictive clothing and of course personal hygiene play there part. True, hygiene is important to both and synthetic boxers can reduce the sperm count.

Membranes are designed to protect and maintain lubrication, eyelids are a good example so leave well alone would be my advice. True but you don't reduce any membranes during circumcision. The head is somewhat protected by the foreskin.

keithAngel
15th June 2008, 09:56
I mentioned it....:Hellooo: Sorry, Keith, what does that mean? I have edited my post to say: Sorry, I understand. You mean the foreskin helps protect the head.

I dont think any of the quoted reasons suggest that and indeed some of the main reason for doing it is symbolic of the covenant with God.

True, hygiene is important to both and synthetic boxers can reduce the sperm count.

True but you don't reduce any membranes during circumcision. The head is somewhat protected by the foreskin.

This is at best a pre Christian Version and The skin is the membrane you are quite correct vis the other thread I hadnt relooked since yesterday

Piamed
15th June 2008, 10:01
This is at best a pre Christian Version and The skin is the membrane you are quite correct vis the other thread I hadnt relooked since yesterday

No worries amigo, just teasing! :)

keithAngel
15th June 2008, 10:12
Glad to hear your not trying to get under my skin:Giggler:

Piamed
15th June 2008, 10:17
eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww! You mean like some bacteria? No way! :icon_lol::icon_lol:

kimmi
15th June 2008, 18:33
i have read a post here bout circumcison
posted my view topic basically base
on why circumcision exist.

usually here in phils if you having a
foreigner bf/husband this question is
famous "he circumcised?"
if not violent reactions will arise.
they up for something like "oh u not
gonna taste real heaven" :doh:Brick:
come to think of it they asking for
one reason, so i need views on here
for women, men, gays lesbians, anyone:D

what u prefer circumcised or not?:Erm:

hi sis, if ure going to ask me of course I wanted a circumcised one because that is the way we are brought up in the Philippines right??men should be circumcised at a certain age..

but the thing is, we will never know to whom we are going to fall in love and I don't believe that circumcision will affect :censored:

its the performance not the :censored::censored::Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3::D

keithAngel
15th June 2008, 20:48
:ARsurrender:Isn't it great guys never a dull moment always a new challenge think ill get a full body wax and a wig

ervenescence
15th June 2008, 21:25
or dye it pink :D

Piamed
16th June 2008, 01:20
:ARsurrender:Isn't it great guys never a dull moment always a new challenge think ill get a full body wax and a wig

I accepted a free college invitation to have a chest wax by some beautician students once. I remember so clearly one student asking why I was laughing so hysterically as the tears rolled down my cheeks. My voice-box was numbed into silence so I could not answer her but the tears continued!

jencha8569
16th June 2008, 08:56
hi sis, if ure going to ask me of course I wanted a circumcised one because that is the way we are brought up in the Philippines right??men should be circumcised at a certain age..

but the thing is, we will never know to whom we are going to fall in love and I don't believe that circumcision will affect :censored:

yes i agree with you sis:xxgrinning--00xx3:
if i have a choice i prefer circumcised
man too but what can i do my bf done
voodoo things on me..lol
as what they say performance matters most
and i will find that out soon..lol

loving a person means accepting his
whole package including his pack lunch:D

vbkelly
16th June 2008, 09:48

hahaha you made me laugh sis kimmi

Terrielicious
17th June 2008, 10:29
It doesnt matter if the person i fell in love with is circumsize or not as the saying goes "it is not the meat its the motion" :)

gracia_006
17th June 2008, 14:50

I agree! very well said sis! :cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

nparvus1202
17th June 2008, 15:33
When I was young, I was afraid of it. I was circumsised at age 11 using just a sharp knife and tree branch shaped like a small cobra at the end. No doctors then. Now kids go to doctors and done. I think it is more of a hygene than anything else.

KeithD
17th June 2008, 15:40
When I was young, I was afraid of it. I was circumsised at age 11 using just a sharp knife and tree branch shaped like a small cobra at the end. No doctors then. Now kids go to doctors and done. I think it is more of a hygene than anything else.
If people are worried about a little bit of bacteria under a bit of moist skin, what the hell is going on in the female warm & moist cavity? :yikes: Better cut it out :rolleyes:

raindear26
20th June 2008, 13:38
most circumcised here are jews. Like when I watched The Apprentice, it's like the evidence to find out if you're a jew is to remove your underwear and see if it's cut. i asked NHS before if they do circumcision and they told me to ask a jew. in Philippines it's a big deal and people there will laugh at you if you're not circumcised.

Ana_may365
6th August 2008, 19:10
it is not a BIG deal if our love ones is not circumsize,we should accept it if they not!the important is we loved them to bits.
this is my opinions

5olidsnake
6th August 2008, 19:37
:behead:

PeterB
7th August 2008, 20:24
if i have a choice i prefer circumcised

This preference is based on personal testing?

What was the sample count - circumcised/not circumcised?:yikes:

PeterB
7th August 2008, 20:29
Personally, I find the concept of circumcision barbaric.

For those who support male circumcision, perhaps female 'circumcision' should be more widely practiced as well.

The only reason which will persuade me to have my son(s) circumcised is to avoid them being ostracised/bullied at school.

gracia143
7th August 2008, 21:41

For those who support male circumcision, perhaps female 'circumcision' should be more widely practiced as well.

The only reason which will persuade me to have my son(s) circumcised is to avoid them being ostracised/bullied at school.

In the Phils. it would be so difficult for a young boy being in school and not circumcised especially when he reaches the age of 10 as you are right Pete, he will be bullied and that will so much affect his confidence growing up. Here in the UK it is much more acceptable not to be circumcised. Each to its own, right?

doonat
8th August 2008, 04:01
In the Phils. it would be so difficult for a young boy being in school and not circumcised especially when he reaches the age of 10 as you are right Pete, he will be bullied and that will so much affect his confidence growing up.

well said gracia. been there, done that! but im the bully one :icon_lol::BouncyHappy:

Piamed
11th August 2008, 19:40

I know whre you are coming from but the concept of female circumcision is practised for completely different reasons to that of male circumcision. The two are not connected in anyway and differ in rationale, procedure, pain levels and outcome. They should not even be discussed together.

I was involved in female circumcision reversal procedures for a quite a while in Harrow. It's unbelievable what these poor women have been through.