PDA

View Full Version : Van Nistelrooy shocked by Dutch

Win2Win
14th June 2008, 11:13
Dutch striker Ruud van Nistelrooy says even their squad are surprised by their form at Euro 2008.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/euro_2008/netherlands/7451438.stm)

andypaul
14th June 2008, 11:19
be intresting to see if it continues or wil there be whats happened in the past a dressing row?

Gotta say when the dutch hav a team on form its worth watching:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
14th June 2008, 11:21
The 'changing room' players have all either retired or moved on, this is a new young team.

andypaul
14th June 2008, 11:31
The 'changing room' players have all either retired or moved on, this is a new young team.

yeah true such a shame such great players couldn't get on.

Peanutz
14th June 2008, 11:39
Van Basten really made a good team. ND were really very good. Unbelievable!

Italian team were crap:bigcry:I was crying last night:bigcry:
:angry:Donadoni is all to blame. There were no team play, players were not very motivated:angry: and it was not the ideal players to put all together.:angry:
They were also a little bit unlucky...but:bigcry:We might be out of the game next week...:bigcry::ARsurrender:

andypaul
14th June 2008, 11:43
Van Basten really made a good team. ND were really very good. Unbelievable!

Italian team were crap:bigcry:I was crying last night:bigcry:
:angry:Donadoni is all to blame. There were no team play, players were not very motivated:angry: and it was not the ideal players to put all together.:angry:
They were also a little bit unlucky...but:bigcry:We might be out of the game next week...:bigcry::ARsurrender:

I see a denmark v sweden game possibly happenig with the Ducth and romannians:D

KeithD
14th June 2008, 12:14
Italy do not deserve to qualify....they are playing like Chelsea!

Peanutz
14th June 2008, 12:45
Italy do not deserve to qualify....they are playing like Chelsea!

Yeah, they are really crap. :bigcry:Someone get Lippi back...:bigcry: