PDA

View Full Version : oh my gosh!

angelatrekker
14th June 2008, 03:00
Okay so i've never had a bf before. As in never ever ever!!! I am not mataray or super panget haha. And I'm definitely not picky! I now i kind of get too focus about career and school, but i think it's more of being scared to the fact that i can get hurt.

How could I possibly meet that potential someone if I'm scared to even date anyone. I wonder why am I having a hard time allowing my heart to open up to someone. :butthead:

replies will be appreciated :cwm38:

angelatrekker
14th June 2008, 03:01
i mean I know. not now lol.

vbkelly
14th June 2008, 10:41
Okay so i've never had a bf before. As in never ever ever!!! I am not mataray or super panget haha. And I'm definitely not picky! I now i kind of get too focus about career and school, but i think it's more of being scared to the fact that i can get hurt.

How could I possibly meet that potential someone if I'm scared to even date anyone. I wonder why am I having a hard time allowing my heart to open up to someone. :butthead:

show your pic then lol joke joke we knows pilipinas are beautiful

andypaul
14th June 2008, 11:12
Just carry on with work and your studies im sure your meet the right man or at least suitable candidates as you go though life.

Like anything its more that your worry about it thats of course it comes a big issue.

Just chill and enjoy life and im sure things will sort themselves out.

Also from only a few posts it sounds like your used to suceeding and getting things done.

Regarding the uni and work at least.

Remeber something failing is not bad, the best sucesses in nearly everyfield at some point have tasted defeat, its what you learn and take on from the failures in life that counts.

Mrs Daddy
14th June 2008, 14:24
the right time will come for you angelatrekker.dont rush into love,love will find you:)

islander
14th June 2008, 15:22
when on date, just be confident & be yourself! thats what i did on my first date with someone :)

jencha8569
14th June 2008, 17:12

hello angela

i was like u before i met my boyfriend i afraid
of getting hurt plus commitment.
im the master of SSB (single since birth)
at 22 i was single, never been kissed nor touched..haha
but i go on dates some for personal or
social purposes but i do enjoyed those days.

you go out and have fun a bit go on dates
if u not comfy group dates will be good.
just remember not all involve in relationships
are happy.
you chose what is good nd happy for you.
if you think now you ready for a
relationship then go open ur doors, windows,
arms but exclude ur legs..lol
take the risk stand and fight for it.
take the steps slowly but surely
go meet and greet then see where it will
lead you.

* if u fancy go on dating websites

good luck sis

vbkelly
14th June 2008, 18:44
never been kissed nor touched..haha but totally damaged lol jokinggggggggg we know pilipinas are soo clever in term of dating its up you ladies how you handle it,in term of cleverness specially dating online lots of men claiming that some pilipinas are manluluko they just get money to them. bato-bato sa langit ang tamaan wag magalitttttttttt

angelatrekker
15th June 2008, 03:32
show your pic then lol joke joke we knows pilipinas are beautiful

haha. that's a good one. but hey
! i have myspace add me if you want. and if you know any single guy might want to hook me up LOL. :D but yeah! add me on myspace.

angelatrekker
15th June 2008, 03:38
oh yes mga ate and kuya.. I guess you're all right. i'm just gonna shut up and just wait for love to come. I gotta make myself available tho. I know it's a process...so starting today I'm going to have a different thinking. =)

angelatrekker
15th June 2008, 03:39
by the time i found someone my next post will be about kissing and stuffs lol.

patti1227
15th June 2008, 07:47

Carry on Kabayan! :xxgrinning--00xx3: That's the spirit girl... :D

Keep us posted. :cwm12:

bttrwrth
15th June 2008, 10:49
i met my gf on myspace website, an we so happy, we trying for anulment but true love will cum through in the end, just put ur feelers out an try

vbkelly
15th June 2008, 11:01
i met my gf on myspace website, an we so happy, we trying for anulment but true love will cum through in the end, just put ur feelers out an try

goodluck to both of you!!

bttrwrth
15th June 2008, 11:06
thanks vbkelly, we met in oct 07 on myspace, she just been here in uk wit me for 4 months, now c gone back an trying for anulment, her x sed he wud sign, but we expect it expensive an take long time, heres hoping

jencha8569
15th June 2008, 13:28

i really have this feeling that we
got something in common..lol
yea tell us anything you wanna
share..
good luck on ur search or waiting sis:xxgrinning--00xx3:

jencha8569
15th June 2008, 13:30
never been kissed nor touched..haha but totally damaged lol jokinggggggggg we know pilipinas are soo clever in term of dating its up you ladies how you handle it,in term of cleverness specially dating online lots of men claiming that some pilipinas are manluluko they just get money to them. bato-bato sa langit ang tamaan wag magalitttttttttt

i like the way you think..hehe
well now im happy and damaged
but in good way.lol

cheers:xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
15th June 2008, 13:39
i like the way you think..hehe
well now im happy and damaged
but in good way.lol

cheers:xxgrinning--00xx3:

atleast in a good way haha with GOD blessing

angelatrekker
16th June 2008, 02:36
i really have this feeling that we
got something in common..lol
yea tell us anything you wanna
share..
good luck on ur search or waiting sis:xxgrinning--00xx3:

haha! are you a girl or a boy lol? if you're a boy then we sould go on a date haha. if not then that's another story. lol

yep! I will update you guys. Do you guys have myspace/friendster/facebook?

By the way, i'm curious! how did you guys met the love of your life?
..angela :cwm38:

angelatrekker
16th June 2008, 03:03
atleast in a good way haha with GOD blessing

hola! I added you on myspace. your bf is pogi ha!
:cwm38:

jencha8569
16th June 2008, 08:47
haha! are you a girl or a boy lol? if you're a boy then we sould go on a date haha. if not then that's another story. lol

yep! I will update you guys. Do you guys have myspace/friendster/facebook?

By the way, i'm curious! how did you guys met the love of your life?
..angela :cwm38:

im a girl? :Erm:maybe..lol
i have all of the three but facebook
i forgot my account..haha
friendster dot com/beerhen
myspace dot com/jensky21

we met on a site called hotornot dot com
maybe u should visit the site:xxgrinning--00xx3:

keep in touch sis

vbkelly
16th June 2008, 09:28
hola! I added you on myspace. your bf is pogi ha!
:cwm38:

thankyou angela i seen your photos haha your a lovely girl