PDA

View Full Version : Heading out

equaliser
24th June 2006, 12:58
Hi guys

Been so busy recently here. I am heading out to Davao on Tuesday to bring Ashley back to the U.K. It has been a long wait but finally we will be together and we will be getting married here in Northern Ireland on 22nd August.

I am going to be using a few airlines. Flybe from Belfast to Birmingham , then Emirates to Manila via Dubai then Philippine Airlines to Davao. Coming back we will fly to Singapore with Silkair and then Singapore Airlines to Heathrow and finally BMI to Belfast.

I am looking forward to meeting all her family again and we will have a party on Paradise beach next Saturday. Might post some pics in the gallery when we return.

Brian

ginapeterb
24th June 2006, 19:13
Hi guys

Been so busy recently here. I am heading out to Davao on Tuesday to bring Ashley back to the U.K. It has been a long wait but finally we will be together and we will be getting married here in Northern Ireland on 22nd August.

I am going to be using a few airlines. Flybe from Belfast to Birmingham , then Emirates to Manila via Dubai then Philippine Airlines to Davao. Coming back we will fly to Singapore with Silkair and then Singapore Airlines to Heathrow and finally BMI to Belfast.

I am looking forward to meeting all her family again and we will have a party on Paradise beach next Saturday. Might post some pics in the gallery when we return.

Brian

Brian, thats great news, good for you, glad you are going back, enjoy the moment for me will you, have a good one, hope you are spending some time "In Country" before you come home with ASHLEY, yes lets see your Pics, think of us poor old sods working here while you are jetting around the world will you, (git !!!!) hahahahahah, enjoy your flights and look foward to seeing you back soon.

Pete and Gina

Eljohno
24th June 2006, 19:42
Hi Brian,

have a great time mate & enjoy the great weather over there!!!!

equaliser
25th June 2006, 13:54
Cheers

I will be there until the following Monday then we are spending a day in Singapore ; Orchard Road , Sentosa , etc then we should be back here on Wednesday 5th July

If I can , i will gloat , I mean keep you posted , from the phils

Brian

KeithD
25th June 2006, 19:06
Good luck, my mates coming back from Davao on Tuesday :) But without his girl, they start the visa process in September'ish.

Weathers improved out there lately, been raining for ages.