PDA

View Full Version : A Nice Filipina is seeking a British man

ginapeterb
23rd June 2006, 15:02
A Nice Filipina is interested in seeking a British man for the purposes initially of freindship, with a view to courtship and marriage.

Just to let any interested parties, I have knowledge of a very nice single lady who is 31 years old, she is very attractive, and is currently living in Hong Kong, I have known this lady for about 1 year, and she is freindly with both myself and my wife, I have had occasion to chat to her on different matters in the past, where she has asked my advice, we have become chat freinds, however this lady is seeking the attention of a British man initially for freindship, and the hope that she might meet her soul mate in life, I promised her that I would put a request on the forum, for anyone who is interested in her to get in touch and I will refer them on.

The ladies name is Maria she is 31, has a Degree, is currently working in Hong Kong as a Teacher, she is very romantic, and has asked me to display her photo. She is hoping to meet a single man who is between 31 and 45.

She has also stated that she does not want any time wasters, playboys, married men looking for quick flings, they must be solvent and in employment, she is serious, and only wants to hear from serious interested parties, the rest I can leave to Maria.

Anyone who wishes to contact her, should contact me privately on private messenger, I will then pass on your details to her, I take no responsibility for anything further once I have passed on your details.

Pete

ginapeterb
23rd June 2006, 15:35
Oh by the way NO COMEDIANS if you please !

KeithD
23rd June 2006, 15:57
Oh by the way NO COMEDIANS if you please !
That counts me out then :mad:

Add her to the Dating Database....

baboyako
1st September 2006, 19:36
friday night is comedy spam night :NoNo:

ginapeterb
1st September 2006, 19:46
friday night is comedy spam night :NoNo:

Complaints have been received and registered about this post, I have taken the appropriate action and deleted the advertisments for Boracay, anyone see this unknown member again, please contact Keith, Rob or Pete.

walesrob
1st September 2006, 20:00
Complaints have been received and registered about this post, I have taken the appropriate action and deleted the advertisments for Boracay, anyone see this unknown member again, please contact Keith, Rob or Pete.

I've banned her Pete.

To report a bad post, just click on the red triangle next to the post number and scales.

Note to spammers: Don't spam forum admin or moderators. Not a good idea. Will result in an instant ban. :doh

ginapeterb
1st September 2006, 20:21
Its good to see that 2 moderators were on top of this bad poster within minutes, well done our regular senior member eljohno over in Lisburn for waking me up...thanks John, I was working on my website, and john, said hey pete, you need to get on the forum now, fortunately Rob was looking down from his watchtower at the time, well done Rob, while Keith was away on the Gee geeze, Rob and Pete were guarding the fort, it just goes to show that the sentries are guarding, we may not be always on...but we are there, in the background, so beware all spammers.

ginapeterb
1st September 2006, 21:15
A Nice Filipina is interested in seeking a British man for the purposes initially of freindship, with a view to courtship and marriage.

Just to let any interested parties, I have knowledge of a very nice single lady who is 31 years old, she is very attractive, and is currently living in Hong Kong, I have known this lady for about 1 year, and she is freindly with both myself and my wife, I have had occasion to chat to her on different matters in the past, where she has asked my advice, we have become chat freinds, however this lady is seeking the attention of a British man initially for freindship, and the hope that she might meet her soul mate in life, I promised her that I would put a request on the forum, for anyone who is interested in her to get in touch and I will refer them on.

The ladies name is Maria she is 31, has a Degree, is currently working in Hong Kong as a Teacher, she is very romantic, and has asked me to display her photo. She is hoping to meet a single man who is between 31 and 45.

She has also stated that she does not want any time wasters, playboys, married men looking for quick flings, they must be solvent and in employment, she is serious, and only wants to hear from serious interested parties, the rest I can leave to Maria.

Anyone who wishes to contact her, should contact me privately on private messenger, I will then pass on your details to her, I take no responsibility for anything further once I have passed on your details.

Pete

I cannot beleive that there are no takers for our good freind Maria..she is s a stunner, whats wrong with you lot.. lost your bottle or what ?

Here is a full blooded Filipina who wants to meet a real man, she is hoping for relationship-marriage, she is in Hong Kong working, so flights are direct, no stopovers or changing flights, plus she comes under realms of British Embassy Hong Kong, no Manila problems, and no she is not a house help !, works normal hours, anyone interested, pm me privately, with your credentials, oh by the way, no time wasters, playboys, cross dressers, and she said to say " No diseases"

Eljohno
1st September 2006, 21:21
You know Pete i do not understand some people because i have friends here who are in their 30's and still single but when i tell them about the beautiful filipino women in the Philippines they are not interested. I know for a fact that they will not end up with women that pretty here but still they insist that they have no interest....

I know if some of them had of made it to my wedding that they would be with someone now.....