PDA

View Full Version : Judy Ann Santos Did Not Show On Stage At Lampton Park Hounslow 8th June 2008 Fiesta

BING
10th June 2008, 14:26
A lot of people complaining because Judy Ann Santos didn't show up on stage last Sunday 8th June 2008 at Lampton Park Barrio Fiesta.

Did any of you went there?

andypaul
10th June 2008, 15:13
I didn't go but maybe Boris scared her off:D

nethlewy
10th June 2008, 15:16
Was Boris there?

andypaul
10th June 2008, 15:19
Im told the london mayor was there and im sure i saw well more heard some youtube of him on the stage.

vbkelly
11th June 2008, 09:01
A lot of people complaining because Judy Ann Santos didn't show up on stage last Sunday 8th June 2008 at Lampton Park Barrio Fiesta.

im not wondering why bcoz she is a bitchhhhh

briank
11th June 2008, 14:12
Huh? Lampton Park barrio Fiesta last Sunday?

I though it wasn't until 19/20th July, as advertised here:
http://www.philippinecentre.com/barriofiesta2008.html

Is this the same fiesta and the date has changed and we missed it :bigcry:, or is this a different fiesta, and there is another one in July?

I'm confused. :Erm:

BING
11th June 2008, 14:29
The original barrio fiesta its always on July (The Philippine Centre), and the Philippine Independence Day Celebration is always at Morden Park first week of June.

briank
11th June 2008, 15:33
Ahhhh, that's for clearing that up.

My wife will be very glad we still have one fiesta to go too.

Must remember there are two next year.

:)

The original barrio fiesta its always on July (The Philippine Centre), and the Philippine Independence Day Celebration is always at Morden Park first week of June.

Andy
11th June 2008, 17:44
There are 2 Filipino events at Lampton Park this year - Independence Day Festival & the usual 2 day Barrio Fiesta in July.

We were at the Independence Day Festival in Hounslow and Boris & Judy Ann (& her TV celebrity boyfriend) were both there. The big annoyance for my wife was that Judy Ann got on stage at approx 6 pm (the time the event was supposed to finish). She "sang" a few songs & the event ended at 6.30pm. She can hold a note (just), but she definitely hasn't got a strong enough voice to sing outside or live!

Andy
Surrey, UK

BING
12th June 2008, 10:04
I've heard, that Judy Ann Santos actually came out when almost people are gone and the stallholders are packing up. I think the organisers didn't pay her full talent fee. I feel sorry for them.

I've been to Morden Park Barrio Fiesta and they have the best entertainer every year. Mark Bautista he is a best singer, Chokoleit a stand up comediene and also Miss Ai Ai Delas Alas the most funniest and the best comediene of all season in the Philippines.

I think Morden Barrio Fiesta Organisers always have the best performing Artist from the Philippines every year. Before it was Piolo Pascual, Jericho Rosales, Giselle Sanchez, Sam Milby, Sheryn Regis and Allan K.

BING
12th June 2008, 10:08
I've been to Morden Park Barrio Fiesta and they have the best entertainer every year. Mark Bautista he is a best singer, Chokoleit a stand up comediene and also Miss Ai Ai Delas Alas the most funniest and the best comediene of all season in the Philippines.

I think Morden Barrio Fiesta Organisers always have the best performing Artist from the Philippines every year. Before it was Piolo Pascual, Jericho Rosales, Giselle Sanchez, Sam Milby, Sheryn Regis and Allan K.