PDA

View Full Version : Exam tomorrow

Mrs Daddy
9th June 2008, 19:25
2320 New Posts since your last visit:omg::omg::omg:
its been awhile since i visited the forum.i have been busy doing nothing:Erm:anyway hope everybody`s alright here:)I was reviewing for my exam about this life in the uk test and finally it will be tomorrow.I hope I`ll get the chance for passing it first time coz blumin 34 quid is not cheap if ever am doing it again (its another money for government).I thought I could take the test in our place here in chesterfield but the`re not doing it now for some reason and have to travel to sheffield for so many miles (good though thats my off work tomorrow)we have to go a bit early so that we could go walk around sheffield as not got chance to do it few years back when I was just a bout few weeks here because of that anti rabies injection (just wonder if i havent had that injection,just wonder if am barking mad now:NoNo:,knowck on woody a bit scary:omg:!)it was quite funny when i was practising the test on the internet my husband didnt know some of the question and i told him why not british people take the test as well so that it will be fair for us foreigner:icon_lol: anyway wish me luck for tomorrow.:bigcry::

gingxrick
9th June 2008, 19:41
We wish you all the luck in the world Mrs Daddy, really hope you pass the test. Ricky and Gingx2

joebloggs
9th June 2008, 19:54
coz blumin 34 quid is not cheap

:xxgrinning--00xx3: said like a true northerner :D

good luck :Hellooo:

Mrs Daddy
9th June 2008, 20:03
:xxgrinning--00xx3: said like a true northerner :D

good luck :Hellooo:

as what the thailand girl keep saying in BB house Hirarious (Hilarious):)

Mrs Daddy
9th June 2008, 20:04
tnx t ging and ricky and by the way kiss kyle for me pls...:)

tomoboyle2000
9th June 2008, 20:07
good luck !

Mrs Daddy
9th June 2008, 20:11
tnx tomoboyle2000:)

Marwin08
9th June 2008, 20:47
Mrs. daddy. Good luck. May the spirit of God be with you while taking test. Rest your mind for tomorrow.

Sim11UK
9th June 2008, 20:49
Good luck to you too!...Hope all goes well. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I like the Thai woman on Big Brother too...Hope she wins, she is hirarious! :icon_lol:

Piamed
9th June 2008, 22:55
All the best for tomorrow!

LEAHnew
10th June 2008, 02:47
Good Luck..:Hellooo::Hellooo:

alicat
10th June 2008, 08:18
goodluck...all the best.

vbkelly
10th June 2008, 08:25
2320 New Posts since your last visit:omg::omg::omg:
its been awhile since i visited the forum.i have been busy doing nothing:Erm:anyway hope everybody`s alright here:)I was reviewing for my exam about this life in the uk test and finally it will be tomorrow.I hope I`ll get the chance for passing it first time coz blumin 34 quid is not cheap if ever am doing it again (its another money for government).I thought I could take the test in our place here in chesterfield but the`re not doing it now for some reason and have to travel to sheffield for so many miles (good though thats my off work tomorrow)we have to go a bit early so that we could go walk around sheffield as not got chance to do it few years back when I was just a bout few weeks here because of that anti rabies injection (just wonder if i havent had that injection,just wonder if am barking mad now:NoNo:,knowck on woody a bit scary:omg:!)it was quite funny when i was practising the test on the internet my husband didnt know some of the question and i told him why not british people take the test as well so that it will be fair for us foreigner:icon_lol: anyway wish me luck for tomorrow.:bigcry::

goodluck wheela

Mrs Daddy
10th June 2008, 09:51
tnx everbody and t bhing.hope your ok.miss yah and by the way just wanna tnx t ping (mrs the boss)for a lovely and naughty chat last nyt.I have enjoyed it thought love you t ping :-)

aug06_2006
10th June 2008, 12:51
Hi Mrs Daddy, wish u a luck and take it easy!

kimmi
10th June 2008, 12:54
Goodluck sis wheela..:) I am sure u can make it to the top..:)

Sconnie
10th June 2008, 13:02
Good Luck for tomorrow

Peanutz
10th June 2008, 20:38
Goodluck for your exam Mrs Daddy!

andypaul
10th June 2008, 21:53
Good luck mrs daddy

winner
10th June 2008, 22:25
good luck and all the best

Mrs Daddy
11th June 2008, 19:04
Tnx everyone for the support and to close this thread I made it :)

Piamed
11th June 2008, 19:05
Congrats to you!! Well done!

Mrs Daddy
11th June 2008, 19:07
and to add I want to tnx the Boss and the missus for this wonderful forum,without it life would be complicated for me I guess!:)and to all the moderators,respected members,members,newbie and as well the banned peps.tnx and to everybody t ping specially.Who said wala daw pilipina na bugo!:)

kimmi
11th June 2008, 19:07
Who said wala daw pilipina na bugo!:)

wow congratulations sis, well done..:) i agree with that,..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
11th June 2008, 19:11
yea,said it right kimmi :)

joebloggs
11th June 2008, 19:37
:xxgrinning--00xx3: now you've passed you can forget all that useless info :doh

Mrs Daddy
11th June 2008, 19:56
:xxgrinning--00xx3: now you've passed you can forget all that useless info :doh

yes and be prepared for the next one:Erm:

joebloggs
11th June 2008, 20:09
yes and be prepared for the next one:Erm:

no more tests, you just need to know your name when you apply for naturalization :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
11th June 2008, 20:45
no more tests, you just need to know your name when you apply for naturalization :xxgrinning--00xx3:

yep but am talking about the hazzle dazzle:bigcry:

tomoboyle2000
11th June 2008, 20:58
Congratulation Mrs Daddy! Well Done....

Peanutz
11th June 2008, 22:14
Well done Mrs Daddy!

alicat
12th June 2008, 08:05
well done....

aug06_2006
12th June 2008, 08:40
Wow, great result! congrats Mrs Daddy.

vbkelly
12th June 2008, 09:24

congratulation!!!

Mrs Daddy
12th June 2008, 16:19
Tnx each and everyone

andypaul
12th June 2008, 20:13

Great news and well done to you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Now can you teach us daft Brits about the UK please:D

Mrs Daddy
13th June 2008, 14:33
Great news and well done to you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Now can you teach us daft Brits about the UK please:D

:BouncyHappy: it was quite funny when my husband`s daughter and son in law came to visit us for dinner.They asked me to try to question them about the test but they didnt know the answer:icon_lol:most of my questions covers politics as far as i could remember questions like how many representatives are thier in house of common? and when did the women in uk earned the right to vote as same age as men?I dont like politics but I tried my best to re read it over and over again.And I am glad that I answered it:Rasp:

misscarie
13th June 2008, 17:23
:BouncyHappy: it was quite funny when my husband`s daughter and son in law came to visit us for dinner.They asked me to try to question them about the test but they didnt know the answer:icon_lol:most of my questions covers politics as far as i could remember questions like how many representatives are thier in house of common? and when did the women in uk earned the right to vote as same age as men?I dont like politics but I tried my best to re read it over and over again.And I am glad that I answered it:Rasp:

Hello MrsDaddy, it's nice to hear u passed the exam. I'm happy for you.Congratulation po:Hellooo:

Mrs Daddy
13th June 2008, 23:21
tnx a bunch misscarie:)

Sconnie
14th June 2008, 10:48
Congratulations, Great news, Best wishes for your future.

andypaul
14th June 2008, 11:26

So what tips can you give the ladies and gentlemen that will also have to take the test?

I know the Wife found practising answering lots of questions helped her to get used to the way its done.

Also family and friends taking an intrest helps.

Also letting the info sink in slowly helps so getting the book nice and early means she could read though it with out rushing.

Peanutz
14th June 2008, 13:05
If you have the book Life in UK that you would like to sell, I would be interested.

Give us some tips about the exam Mrs Daddy.

alicat
14th June 2008, 13:10
If you have the book Life in UK that you would like to sell, I would be interested

u can buy it in WHSmith...

Peanutz
14th June 2008, 13:11
I was thinking if I could get it second hand cheaper Alicat:D

alicat
14th June 2008, 13:16

ohh.. i see!i have one here,i passed my test 3 mounths ago.
kung mlpit ka lng,puede mong hiramin.:D:D:D

Peanutz
14th June 2008, 13:26
If you are not interested in keeping it anymore you could sell it to me:D O kaya, pahiramin mo ako by sending it in post?:D

IainBusby
14th June 2008, 13:33
If you have the book Life in UK that you would like to sell, I would be interested.

Hi Peanutz,
My wife has already taken and passed the Life in the UK test and she studied for it with the the help of this website. http://www.lifeintheuktest.gov.uk and the Life in the United Kingdom handbook that is mentioned on this site.

She said that she didn't come across many questions on the actual test that were not covered in there.
Cheers,
Iain.

Peanutz
14th June 2008, 13:35
Hi Peanutz,
My wife has already taken and passed the Life in the UK test and she studied for it with the the help of this website. http://www.lifeintheuktest.gov.uk
She said that she didn't come across many questions on the actual test that were not covered on there.
Cheers,
Iain.

Thank you very much Ian, I bookmarked it will have a look and study it.

Cheers!:)

andypaul
14th June 2008, 13:50
Computer based training is also handy due to many being similar to the actual test.

Very helpful for those who are not so used to Computers.

My Wife met a lady who found the test very hard and had failed the exam. She simply didn't use computers but had read the books. She got confused with working out what to do with the pc she told my wife and then paniced

Not likely to be a problem for the ladies on here but possibly for some other applicants you all might know.

Mrs Daddy
14th June 2008, 13:50

Hi peanutz i havent bought a book I just borrowed one from our local library and then read it and summarize it and do some loads and loads of practise in lifeintheuk.co.uk site that helps me a lot:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
14th June 2008, 13:52
So what tips can you give the ladies and gentlemen that will also have to take the test?

I know the Wife found practising answering lots of questions helped her to get used to the way its done.

Also family and friends taking an intrest helps.

Also letting the info sink in slowly helps so getting the book nice and early means she could read though it with out rushing.

Hi andypaul just read the book of course and summarize it and also visit the sites of lifeintheuk for a practise test.Hope that`ll helps:)

Mrs Daddy
14th June 2008, 13:55

as far as I remembered on the testing centre I`ve been for my test they`re buying the book from the person who`d taken their exam for a fivah try to contact your local testing centre peanutz if they do the same then probably you`ll get second hand from them that will only cost you half the price probably.Goodluck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
14th June 2008, 13:56
Hi andypaul just read the book of course and summarize it and also visit the sites of lifeintheuk for a practise test.Hope that`ll helps:)

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you hopefully i will pass:D

Any ideas for the Life in Phill test?

Mrs Daddy
14th June 2008, 14:02

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Sowi andypaul silly me that answer not intended to you really:Rasp:I havent think of thart life in phil test:Brick:

kimmi
14th June 2008, 18:30

:doh:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
14th June 2008, 20:57
I was disoriented:)

kentish
14th June 2008, 23:31

here's one;
Who killed magellan?

Mrs Daddy
15th June 2008, 14:54
here's one;
Who killed magellan?

Absolutely not me teacher:Rasp:

Terrielicious
17th June 2008, 10:47
Congratulation Mrs sexy Daddy well done.

Mrs Daddy
17th June 2008, 11:12
Congratulation Mrs sexy Daddy well done.

Tnx terrilicious:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

kentish
17th June 2008, 13:47
Absolutely not me teacher:Rasp:

Then WHO?????????

Mrs Daddy
17th June 2008, 19:11
think it was the Lapu-lapu fish