PDA

View Full Version : Paying to get out of Madchester

andypaul
9th June 2008, 18:30
I see the council of Madchester are going to ask people to pay to drive in and out.

I bet joe and others are glad they are needing 3 billion pounds to bring in this exciting new Project :icon_lol:

They are using totally new technolgy with people paying for tags far more complicated than Londons version and you can even get charged, people belive if you drive up the motorway on the outskirts of Madchester.:omg:

Glad to see not only London has totally stupid ideas.

walesrob
9th June 2008, 18:48
They've had road charges on the M4 to get into Wales for years, but its always been free to get out. Good thing really, who would pay to leave Wales?

joebloggs
9th June 2008, 19:45
not sure what going on, as some of the local councils have voted against it already, some still to decide, i think bolton are asking the public which way it should vote..

well the crazy thing, i live about 50m outside the ring road, so my misses will have to pay to go under the motor bridge if she crosses the road btw 7:00 and 9:30, well thats goto be 99% of the people who work near me :icon_lol:, well i'll get her to park the car on the other side of the bridge at 6:55am, and we will take a 1 min walk to the car and not pay any more taxes, pay petrol tax, road tax, buses are expensive.. :action-smiley-081:

KeithD
9th June 2008, 19:46
The more tax thay charge the Mancs, the merrier I'll be :icon_lol:

joebloggs
9th June 2008, 19:56
The more tax thay charge the Mancs, the merrier I'll be :icon_lol:

when are they doing it ? 2013 :Erm:

i hope not to be here by then , so :action-smiley-081: to the gov

andypaul
10th June 2008, 15:08
when are they doing it ? 2013 :Erm:

i hope not to be here by then , so :action-smiley-081: to the gov

By then most Phill towns will have brought it in, so the taxman will get ya one way or the other:D