PDA

View Full Version : pinoy jokes and humour

pinoybutt
1st September 2003, 22:22
;D please pinoys and pinays lets make this section a lively one sent us your best jokes alam ko diyan tayo magagaling *******

pinoybutt
1st September 2003, 22:38
Dalawang Igorota ang nag-uusap habang humuhukay ng patatas (potato).
IGOROTA*1 tuwing naghuhukay tayo ng patatas
naalala ko ang bayag ng mister ko
IGOROTA*2 ganyan kalaki?
IGOROTA*1 hindi ganyan kadumi ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Admin
3rd September 2003, 10:39
Bugger. I'll have to get the wife to translate, still learning the lingo. :)

pinoybutt
4th September 2003, 01:11
Hello filipinouk forum team and administrators,
congratulations and keep up the good work.

When are we going to have a filipinouk chat on line?
I hope soon... ??? :-/ :'( :-[ :P

Admin
4th September 2003, 13:57
I've run live chat on my main site, but it proves difficult to police, and usually results in a minority upsetting the majority, and results in lost visitors. At least with forum I have 100% control.

Also the site has only just started advertsing on search engines, so it'll take a while to build up enough of a following, but I can add a few more threads to chat in for now. Any ideas?

One thing that we do on our other forum (not Filipino related www.win2win.co.uk/forum), is arrange a time & date, and then all meet in a Yahoo chatroom.

ginapeterb
4th June 2004, 20:49
I cant translate that ........Im like Keith learning Tagalog, and Ilongo...........Filipina's speak Tagalog. English..Cebuana.Ilongo.....and others......I hae trouble understanding my mate in Swansea......and he is from Edinborough.

Well I wll pass on jokes to my beloved and let her do the translating.........tuloy po kayo.........or when I call the office.....where she works.....Mabuhay Inday ! diin ang palanga ko ? oo she is in the toilet !!! as usual.