PDA

View Full Version : introduction

maylene
14th June 2006, 14:26
hello there guys kamusta?,,,im maylene filipina and im jimcarie&#39;s gf style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif just want to share my
hapinnes guys like you style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif ,,,im so much inlove w/ him and im thank god that i found a bf like
simon style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif wish you welcome me in this site,,,salamat sa inyo....you know guys???he is quite
joker yes true thats it for now,,,i will wait for your reply salamat again&#33;

Admin
14th June 2006, 14:35
Kumusta Maylene style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

That&#39;ll do for my Tagalog lesson today style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif

Dayko2006
14th June 2006, 19:49
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Jun 14 2006, 02&#58;35 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Kumusta Maylene style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

That&#39;ll do for my Tagalog lesson today style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif
[/b][/quote]

hahhahaha Admin your so blase&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39; french lang you always make me style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif

rhearose
14th June 2006, 21:43
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(maylene &#064; Jun 14 2006, 02&#58;26 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
hello there guys kamusta?,,,im maylene filipina and im jimcarie&#39;s gf style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif just want to share my
hapinnes guys like you style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif ,,,im so much inlove w/ him and im thank god that i found a bf like
simon style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif wish you welcome me in this site,,,salamat sa inyo....you know guys???he is quite
[/b][/quote]

Hello Maylene,Kumusta&#33;Welcome to the Forum....Its so nice to know how much you love each other very much....All the best in your application....If you need help and advice you can freely post everything here in the forum and for sure the people here would be there to give you advices...

Rhea

Admin
14th June 2006, 22:08
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dayko2006 &#064; Jun 14 2006, 07&#58;49 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
hahhahaha Admin your so blase&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39;&#39; french lang you always make me style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif
[/b][/quote]

I also speak Singaporian.......

OK Lah&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cwm24.gif

maylene
15th June 2006, 10:07
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rhearose &#064; Jun 15 2006, 04&#58;43 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hello Maylene,Kumusta&#33;Welcome to the Forum....Its so nice to know how much you love each other very much....All the best in your application....If you need help and advice you can freely post everything here in the forum and for sure the people here would be there to give you advices...

Rhea
[/b][/quote]

kamusta rhea salamat for replying my message,,,hope you doing ok w/ your someone
wow i want to go there very sonn w/ my bf,,,im so surprised wen i see some places there
in uk also want to be your friend,,,by the way,,saan ka sa pilipinas?just asking lang,,,and
hopefully when im there i wanna meet you :)hope i can get lots of replies from you there guys
salamat and god bless you,,,til next time style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif

maylene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rhearose &#064; Jun 15 2006, 04&#58;43 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

Rhea
[/b][/quote]

kamusta rhea salamat for replying my message,,,hope you doing ok w/ your someone
wow i want to go there very sonn w/ my bf,,,im so surprised wen i see some places there
in uk also want to be your friend,,,by the way,,saan ka sa pilipinas?just asking lang,,,and
hopefully when im there i wanna meet you :)hope i can get lots of replies from you there guys
salamat and god bless you,,,til next time style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif

maylene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Jun 15 2006, 05&#58;08 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]
kamusta admin...wow you speak singaporean style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif great:) ok lang thats good
hope we can understand you hehe style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif salamat and god bless you style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Jun 15 2006, 05&#58;08 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]
kamusta admin...wow you speak singaporean style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif great:) ok lang thats good
hope we can understand you hehe style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif salamat and god bless you style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dayko2006 &#064; Jun 15 2006, 02&#58;49 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]
hello there dayko2006 wish you happiness in life tanks for welcoming me here
god bless you&#33; style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif

maylene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dayko2006 &#064; Jun 15 2006, 02&#58;49 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]
hello there dayko2006 wish you happiness in life tanks for welcoming me here
god bless you&#33; style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif

maylene

angina_pectoris
17th June 2006, 08:53
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(maylene &#064; Jun 14 2006, 02&#58;26 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]

Hi&#33; style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif Welcome&#33;

I hope you end up getting married soon... and live happily ever after.

charlvil
17th June 2006, 23:13
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(maylene &#064; Jun 14 2006, 02&#58;26 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> hello there guys kamusta?,,,im maylene filipina and im jimcarie&#39;s gf style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif just want to share my
joker yes true thats it for now,,,i will wait for your reply salamat again&#33; [/b][/quote]

Hello Maylene style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif ,

You are very much welcome style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif ......

Cheers,

Chat